๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @meritedkkh no sadly we haven't had new contents since last year... but we do get kstars! The maxium ktars you can gain in a sys is 165 kstars!

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Finally break 50s! A bit sad that I'm 3rd behind 2 obvious Tbs but oh well ๐Ÿ˜คย 

Your doll is very handsome!! Almost looks like my dollโ€™s husband but yours more manly! I wish I could change his eyebrows color and match it with dark hair color.
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Im looking for this beautiful hair and Im on iOS. Could anyone please submit for me please? Ive been searching it for ages ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Iโ€™m only getting 100kash each time in the voting booth..... ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    I really give up with this game!ย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Loiks 5 - 8 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 6-8! My ts is a mess but thankfully I really dont care about those boots

IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Iโ€™m really looking forward to the Ivy League sys. Iโ€™ve seen a lot of movies in this style and Iโ€™ve got a few looks ready! Iโ€™m also happy for the masquerade ball because Iโ€™m finally gonna be able to style my doll into Sabrina from Caos ๐Ÿ˜Œย 
    Iโ€™m just worried about another diamond kollection because we donโ€™t have too many ways to earn diamonds and Iโ€™m not going to spend so much money. Thatโ€™s an exaggeration
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡

Only had 1 50 so far ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Looks 1-8 ๐Ÿ–ค I ran out of clothes now, probably the next looks will be a copy of the first ones
    And I had a very off-theme tb who scores only 10-20 votes (to be fair I think she's a newbie) but she stopped submitting from today and I'm in the lead by a lot of points from the rest of my group! I think I have a good chance of winning the dress ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Looks 7 & 8! As you can see, I'm gradually running out of clothes๐Ÿ˜‚ But the scores are looking good! I wouldn't say that these are my best looks though

Free player since Jan 2020
    โœจOn iOS!โœจ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    โ€ผ๏ธ 20 Daily videos for ALL โ€ผ๏ธ
    โ€ผ๏ธ Increase diamond earnable in SYS โ€ผ๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ๐Ÿ“Œ
    Hold up... Iโ€™m hella confused!
    How are players knowing what the upcoming sys are going to be?
    Am I missing something?
    Hook a girl up?!ย 
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    to the dolls whose NPC spouses changed, was your SO still the way you met him, or had you purchased any new clothes or hair? ย My npc so didnโ€™t change, but I bought him clothes and new features. ย  Thatโ€™s all I can think of. ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

The newsletter for anyone who hasn't received it yet ๐Ÿ’–ย 
    @Charlotte_D ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Charlotte_D we get a monthly newsletter in our email with the next kollections and sys themes
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
    @brunakkh
    @dpeters
    THANK YOUUU! ๐Ÿ’–
    I havenโ€™t received anything, if I have I missed it! This is cool I didnโ€™t know that we were able to know what was upcoming... This is exciting ๐Ÿคฃ
    I need to get a life I know! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My other looks! Wish the ones with the earnable skirt did better thoughย 

iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
    to the dolls whose NPC spouses changed, was your SO still the way you met him, or had you purchased any new clothes or hair? ย My npc so didnโ€™t change, but I bought him clothes and new features. ย  Thatโ€™s all I can think of. ย 
    @kokokokonut - I had brought my husband some new clothes, I hadnโ€™t changed his appearance but in the last fortnight he now has a completely different eye colour, hair colour, hair style, jewellery, clothing and shoes... Is he cheating on me and someone else has brought him stuff too?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 5 - 8. I just want the last earnable idc about ts ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

All looks I submitted was inspired by @DianaKKH@samanthakkh @Charlotte_D and @ashleyy thank you dolls for sharing your looks โค๏ธ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @kokokokonut - I had brought my husband some new clothes, I hadnโ€™t changed his appearance but in the last fortnight he now has a completely different eye colour, hair colour, hair style, jewellery, clothing and shoes... Is he cheating on me and someone else has brought him stuff too?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I changed My husband a lot, hair, nose job And clothes. ย He didnโ€™t revert or change. ย Do you still have the clothes you bought him in your/his closet?ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hi Koko! How do you change your NPC so's clothes and features?
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I just saw the newsletter, ofc the best items are for diamonds and canโ€™t wait for another shop items for diamonds too lol , I actually feel proud of myself that I havenโ€™t been spending on this game since the last update and i see myself never spending again , i never really tried spinning even once in any diamond kollection and iโ€™ll try to keep that upย 
    the only thing I am really excited about is the Ivy League sys and the new dye !
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.