🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    bruh im so happy my scores picked up because they were SO BAD there at the beginning i couldnt figure out what i was doing wrong 🥺🥺🥺

🥺❤slayyyy
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This SYS is called "Leather And Lace" yet all i see on the vothing booth is Leather and Black, were is the Lace people?? 🧐🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    to the dolls whose NPC spouses changed, was your SO still the way you met him, or had you purchased any new clothes or hair?  My npc so didn’t change, but I bought him clothes and new features.   That’s all I can think of.  
    @kokokokonut - I had brought my husband some new clothes, I hadn’t changed his appearance but in the last fortnight he now has a completely different eye colour, hair colour, hair style, jewellery, clothing and shoes... Is he cheating on me and someone else has brought him stuff too?! 😭😭
    I changed My husband a lot, hair, nose job And clothes.  He didn’t revert or change.  Do you still have the clothes you bought him in your/his closet? 
    @kokokokonut yes the items I’ve brought him are still unlocked. Everything is the same apart from his appearance... It’s very strange. 🥴

@eden_
    You can gift your friends/boyfriend by going onto the phone icon on the right hand side of your main screen, just scroll and find the person.
    Hope this helps 💖
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @clarizzo they look so lovely on your doll 💕😊 beautiful !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I just spent ages in the voting booth, and spent my diamonds like a mad lady 😂 finally found the gold aura and the hair, and I found this harness that looks like it was made to go with this kollection skirt.

Should I submit this look next?

agree - yes
    lol - no

Wow that top looks so good! You’re right, as if it meant to be with the skirt. Did you submit it already? I want to buy that harness top too.. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1) I get the feeling that most people are voting for the leather instead of lace vibe
    2) thanks to everyone who points out how TS looks are virtual copies of stuff in kloset so I don't feel the pressure 😘
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I’ve been in 1st this entire time and now all of sudden someone who was barely in the top 5 passed me. All of my looks have been scoring in the high 40’s and 50’s so I definitely deserve to be first. I’m irritated😑
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you so much, luv 🥺💓💓
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    I just spent ages in the voting booth, and spent my diamonds like a mad lady 😂 finally found the gold aura and the hair, and I found this harness that looks like it was made to go with this kollection skirt.

Should I submit this look next?

agree - yes
    lol - no

Wow that top looks so good! You’re right, as if it meant to be with the skirt. Did you submit it already? I want to buy that harness top too.. 
    @LaraDeen  No I haven’t submitted it yet. Are you on iOS? My next ticket is ready in 35 mins so I can submit it then 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I could get 50s and now I can’t get them anymore. I started out in 2nd place and now slowly slipped down to 4th. I don’t think we have any ticket buyers in our group either so I guess my looks just aren’t good 🤣 I’m already out of stuff to wear. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 5 - 8. I just want the last earnable idc about ts 😩

All looks I submitted was inspired by @DianaKKH@samanthakkh @Charlotte_D and @ashleyy thank you dolls for sharing your looks ❤️
    I think it’s so cool when someone is inspired by my looks (It’s only happened a few times) 💖 @BDelevingne_KKH
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @ashleyy I love all of your looks! They are so beautiful ❤️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH tysm 💖💖
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Some of my favorite looks while voting this evening. Last weeks SYS wasn’t great for me, but I’m really enjoying this one. Hope the rest of you are as well 😊
    @RachelLiebe yes I’m in iOS I was voting around that time too but couldn’t find you.. It’s ok maybe next time.. thank you 😊 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @LaraDeen I can submit a variant next time, I’ll send you a message around when I’m looking at submitting and we can try again :)
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Just leveled up! Yay. And back on the a list after losing all my fans for the third time (max power 57!)
    @LaraDeen I can submit a variant next time, I’ll send you a message around when I’m looking at submitting and we can try again :)
    Yes!! Thank youuu.. 🙏🏻😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.