🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @itsgigirosina both looks are gorgeous but i specially love the mermaid one its super creative, definitely passes off as a tail according to me
    I communicate in memes
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Was anyone else having problems getting the forum to load? It finally loaded for me and I’m so happy 🥰
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Just leveled up! Yay. And back on the a list after losing all my fans for the third time (max power 57!)
    If can I ask, which level you are? my max is 45 and I already did 3 times the comeback.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Dolls, I have a question. I gifted my doll a tattoo through my male doll game a couple of days ago. It said it'll arrive shortly, but it's been almost two days. He can't gift this tattoo again, because it says that my doll already has it. Yet she hasn't. It hasn't arrived and is still available for purchase.

It was intended for this SYS, so I'm kinda salty it didn't arrive and I wasted k-stars on my male game. And the SYS is almost over. 
    Any advice? 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    So any news on SMCs? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @thesweetone maybe press the “restore all purchases button” on your doll’s game? I remember I did that once, and I got an item from a friend that never came through. 
    I can't find this button 😅
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    the way im FLOPPING I-
    im struggling to get 40+ scores with the same looks i see getting 50+
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @ARTPOP I have the same problem. It's gotten a little better for me since last night but I don't think I can reach the last earnable anymore. 

My looks 8 - 12. Basically still relieved each time I score over 40... 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Dolls, I have a question. I gifted my doll a tattoo through my male doll game a couple of days ago. It said it'll arrive shortly, but it's been almost two days. He can't gift this tattoo again, because it says that my doll already has it. Yet she hasn't. It hasn't arrived and is still available for purchase.

It was intended for this SYS, so I'm kinda salty it didn't arrive and I wasted k-stars on my male game. And the SYS is almost over. 
    Any advice? 

@thesweetone maybe press the “restore all purchases button” on your doll’s game? I remember I did that once, and I got an item from a friend that never came through. 
    Only iOS games have the restore purchases button, but that would not help in this instance anyway .  That button restores special purchases from the star shop.  It doesn't restore purchases in the  closet with KStarsl

The only suggestion other than to wait and hope the gift arrives soon, or send a ticket to customer care, from the game that sent the gift.  Tell them the situation and see if they can help, but I'm not optimistic. but since it shows unavailable in the gifting closet, and not received in the  other game.   Good luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Idk what I'm doing wrong, but I still can't find it 😂

Android games do not have a restore button.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Android games do not have a restore button.
    Thank you for the response! I sent my reply without refreshing the page. I will try to contact Customer care. 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited August 2020
    !
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts

Idk what I'm doing wrong, but I still can't find it 😂

@thesweetone  Yay!!! I finally found someone from my country 😂 It hurts to see these prices 🙃
    I started the thread for it, but please, since we do have these concurrent threads, please let's talk about  each in their respective threads.  This thread is for the SYS with new prizes, that ends tonight.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My looks have scored so low this SYS; low 40s with two 50+ scores... I'm currently in 1st place with no ticketbuyer yet, I hope it stays that way!

Oh and I'm switching iPhones as we speak, sooooooooooooo I''m extremely nervous about transferring my game..!!! Done it three times before but it still is so scary..... wish me luck dolls!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 9 - 11. Disappointed but not surprised ☹️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.