πŸ—³οΈKK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! πŸ„πŸ§΅πŸ—³οΈ

Comments

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I didn't find the hair that I want in the voting booth, but on a positive note, I got a diamond!

Also, I spotted our forum dolls!Β 
    And also @Gigi_kkh_ πŸ’š

Omg THANK YOU 😍❀️ I just logged in here and saw you also spotted me in the midweek event πŸ₯° thank you for both votes and sharing!❀️🌹
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Been first for most of the event but I don’t really care for the dress, it just looks cheap to me πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ So I’ll be ok if I do and ok If I don’t. For the first time i don’t think I would care about a sniper tb. I hope these sys prizes get better, lately it just looks like glu is being lazy.

Looks 7-12 ( not in that order)Β 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LindaVB I’ve done it recently via ICloud and everything was fine 😊
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Okay sweetie, no one is going to take that place from you. No need to buy more tickets.

p.s. : she have good looks by the wayπŸ’•
    -Β  iOS player o(*οΏ£β–½οΏ£*)o
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Saw this somewhere.:) gorge looks
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @LindaVB I’ve done it recently via ICloud and everything was fine 😊
    Thank you doll! Transfer went smoothly, yay!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was hoping to get the top with my 12th ticket but...Β 

Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    On the bright side, you know you get it eith the next. <3 I’ve seen dolls 14th look coming in with a total like that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kayworldkayworld Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Highest , lowest , and my two faves . I missed four tickets , oh well πŸ€“
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So I just re-submitted a look that had got 51 because it was the best I had done all SYS and it got 38....

YA Book Club in Paradise The Final Chapter  BookSquadGoals
    dramatic siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

that said, I have really enjoyed seeing the looks this round.Β  it's fun to see something different.Β  I don't even hate gown SYSs but with this one, everyone is getting to mix it up a lot.Β  A past SYS like this that I thought was fun was the rock show one!
    playing on iOS.Β  PM me if you want to be friends!Β 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i need to score at least 42 on my next 2 looks or i wont get the earnable top. my scores have been super bad this sys
    uh hi
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

would this score decent? lol. ik its off theme but idk what to do anymore hahah
    uh hi
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited August 2020

I’m getting VERY agitated about this diamond situation.. Almost ever decent item is to buy with diamonds yet GLU hasn’t made it possible to earn a decent amount within the game by completing our events, photoshoots and watching ads etc... I mean Β£49 for 150 and only receiving 3 diamonds each week by completing sys earnables...Β Seriouslyyyy GLU... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Marielle, if you’re out there, I’d be down to not submit my last ticket so we can both get 1st. Pm me to let me know you’re reading this :smile:
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

This is my I-am-so-overwhelmed-that-i-lost-a-ticket-and-i-need-sleep look
    I am sad I'm missing the last earnable but I'm really tired and sleepy because this weekend??? The. Absolute. Worst.
    So I just put the items I never use together and submitted this so I can maybe climb up in ranks for more kstars and now I'm calling it a dayΒ 
    Good luck to the rest!Β 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Highest score: 50
    Lowest score: 30
    Average score: 43

I finally saved enough for my very first aura this week, and I got the cherry blossoms. I love them & I think they did help my score.
    I’m currently in fourth, but I fully expect to be kicked out of the top five before this SYS ends. I’m still trying to figure out why my first look always scores so poorly.

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Wow that green dress has not scored well for me on this SYS at all.Β 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @Unwinter Wait are you on android ? Because either I just voted for you twice or someone submitted a really similar look!Β 

Everyone please wish me luck because if my last look doesn't get at least 51, I have to sacrifice one of Simon's tickets for the earnable top.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @QueenRhia yes I'm on Android! And thank you so much 😊 this is the first time I'm spotted by a forum doll, really wish we can all play across all devices. And that look surprisingly got me 48! So thank you again😊😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Finally got the earnables with my last look. I love them styled separately. The top is gorgeous!!Β 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Luckily I got the last earnable with my last look. I would have liked it better if I finished with the next to last so I didn't have to watch my score like a hawk with the last one. And I still have an extra ticket the next time I have trouble getting to the last item.
    Platform: Android

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 14. I kinda really liked this SYS, I was able to submit outfits I like rather than outfits that score well, and I made myself use a different hairstyle for each look!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Β  French gal β›΅ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover πŸ›οΈ Museum workerΒ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey everyone i have a question!
    Does anyone know from were this clutch is from?? It says its unavaileble yet i dont remember ever seeing this clutch before!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.