🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final looks. Managed to get last earnable with my 14th ticket.

TS board currently looks like this, hopefully will cling onto a top 5 but I’m not optimistic.

@samanthakkh and @Gigi_ thank you both that explains why I didn’t recognise it!
    I play on iOS
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Never got to break 50 in this theme but I loved it! The earnables are really cute. This was my last look and highest score.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @LovelyEmma it’s from this recent kollection!

• hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Has anyone else’s looks just suddenly flopped? I was earning 45-50 votes per look and now this 🤡

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Looks 9-14. I’m pretty happy with my scores this weekend finished with 618 and I’m in 1st but I wouldn’t mind a sniper at the last minute since I’m not in love with the dress lol

Finally had enough diamonds saved and was able to find the ombré lips in the booth too 😍😍

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    @LovelyEmma it’s from this recent kollection!

Thanks @BellaKKH i totally didnt remembered it entil u showed me the pic!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

Highest score: 50
    Lowest score: 30
    Average score: 43

I finally saved enough for my very first aura this week, and I got the cherry blossoms. I love them & I think they did help my score.
    I’m currently in fourth, but I fully expect to be kicked out of the top five before this SYS ends. I’m still trying to figure out why my first look always scores so poorly.

Your scores have given me the courage to use the backwards hat!! I almost submitted it for like 10 looks and changed it last minute. Great looks! My 1st and my 8th look are usually my lowest scores  🤷‍♀️ 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

Looks 1-13. Started late so I get my 14th ticket 3 min before SYS ends! Street wear never seems to score well for me but since I’m just 6 pts away from 575,  I’m going to submit the backwards hat I have been dying to submit but haven’t. 

Currently in a super chill group (3rd week in a row)! In first place but wouldn’t mind if someone passes me for the dress. I mostly want the dyes! 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 9-13, my scores unexpectedly picked up by the end of the event, I’m definitely not complaining 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    This sys has been a mess! I struggled for the first 9 looks, I thought I couldn't break the 50s this time. Then my scores started to improve and I'm in second place now but I'm still really happy it's almost done 😂
    My highest, lowest and favourite looks

Android
  • KT27KT27 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Help!! I didn’t receive my 14th ticket the time just stopped counting down 😅 I’m 7 away from the earnable. Does anyone know what I can do? 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Unwinter said:

This is my I-am-so-overwhelmed-that-i-lost-a-ticket-and-i-need-sleep look
    I am sad I'm missing the last earnable but I'm really tired and sleepy because this weekend??? The. Absolute. Worst.
    So I just put the items I never use together and submitted this so I can maybe climb up in ranks for more kstars and now I'm calling it a day 
    Good luck to the rest! 
    I feel you! The last 2 weeks I submitted 6 and 10 looks, respectively. I didn’t finish either weekend event, or even open kkh during the week. All I’ve wanted to do is bury myself in bed after work each day, and I haven’t been this stressed in months. I hope you feel better and get the sleep you deserve!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    KT27 said:
    Help!! I didn’t receive my 14th ticket the time just stopped counting down 😅 I’m 7 away from the earnable. Does anyone know what I can do? 
    you have to contact glu support and write your situation, maybe they can add a ticket in time for submit the last look.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So annoying 🙄 I have a Simon ticket but I’m saving it for something I really want and this top isn’t gonna be it 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

i don't know how i managed to make this look like a quote, but I started using that hair and those earrings because of @SisSnappedLikeThanos . I was tanking badly and was getting 30s, not even gonna get close to earning the top, but after that it helped. So obviously this a shout out to our editing queen
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Which look do you guys think will score better? I would personally submit the one without the mask but I feel like the voters really like it, and I need at least 45 votes on my last look 😣

Agree - look 1 (with mask)
    Like - look 2 (without mask)

Edit: reuploaded the pic because I mistook the order lol
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My most thought out looks scored lower, yet the ones that didn’t match scored higher. 😌✌🏼and that’s on scoring better when I’m half asleep
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    My looks did pretty good despite being quite basic! I got the last earnable with my 13th ticket! 

I'm still waiting for my 14th ticket! I might post my looks after that!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @KaylaJ omgggg ur doll looks SO pretty and im glad u were able to pick ur scores up 🥺💖 good luck in t$ ✨✨✨
    Blushing GIF - Aww Cute Bunny GIFs

luckily I'm pretty solid in 4th, I'm just sitting back and watching the fireworks over the TBs in 1-3

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This theme has been really fun.  Some looks I loved in the voting booth:

I also didn’t really want to have to choose between these two...They’re both on theme and look great!

I’m disappointed that I’ll miss out on the last earnable though...the clock will run out 6 minutes before I get my 14th ticket. ☹️

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @HazelnutLatte if you're still awake you should totally try it!! i think i just got my score back in like 4 minutes?
    uh hi
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 9-13! First time I lost a ticket and I have mo idea how lol and to make things worst I didnt break the 50s and because of that I think I will end up in 4th. But at least I got both earnables and I love the top!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @simoon I think she means the event ends 6 minutes before her 14th ticket, but maybe my brain just isn’t processing (like it has been all week)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Amy136602 is this you? 😍

@marir222 is this you?💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.