🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I got the shoes since I finished in the top 5. I'm fine without the dress because I'm not sure how I feel about the bottom. And the top of it looks like a top I already have but in red. 
    Platform: Android

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I feel kind of bad, I was in 3rd / 4th place all weekend because of my mediocre scores. I didn’t buy any tickets (DON’T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME UNTIL WE GET MORE TRANSPARENCY FROM GLU! SERIOUSLY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH WEEKDAY SYS!) but I think a couple people in the top 5 must have missed a ticket today because I wound up in 2nd.

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I didn't have a chill group but I am happy with my 5th place. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14

I didn’t finish the last earnable, but ended 5th place. 

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Congrats to all dolls who got 1st! It’s an amazing dress ❤️✨
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Got the dress!! Since this is vintage Versace I kinda did an improv photo shoot at the Milan home 😂
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Finished second right after a TB! This is my doll rocking her new Versace shoes.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I tried styling the boots with this dress, and I think it pairs nicely! I’m not sure they match too well for anything else though 😕

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I don’t think it’s ugly at all and it dyes well 😍 plus I missed out on the other red dress that is similar and the top so I’m pretty stoked. I got lucky because a TB was submitting hard core at the end but I came through!! 😓
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Playing around with outfits to go with the shoes, try dying some darker items red to match!

iOS
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Crazy about the dress 😍😍😍😍😍

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    This is for the sniper that stole the 1st place I had been holding strong to since Friday morning.
    SaigeAnne said:
     I think there was glitch in my TS because I’m positive I saw the girl who came 2nd’s looks change 3 times in the last 10 minutes, but I pulled through! 😅
    Sooo, I wasn’t hallucinating because the last minute sniper of a TB *did* pass me, but after I collected my rewards. 😅 This is me checking every half second making sure my dress, opal dyes, and k-stars are still there 🤣

This happened to me a few weeks ago! I collected rewards for 5th place, but when I looked at my TS group I saw that I fell to 6th! I honestly have no idea how on earth that happened because I'm pretty sure when the calculating score thingy was done I was at 5th😂 But I paid no mind to it because I got to keep everything😂

So congrats!!❤️
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 9 - 14. Happy my scores picked up and I gave the leather jumpsuit another try after it scored 39 on my first submission, I'm glad it didn't disappoint 😊. I finished in 3rd place! 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I tried starting a day late to hopefully get the TS dress since I didn’t really care for the earnables and it did not work! I still had a crazy ticket buyer that got to like 800 something. :(
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    You thought bots were scary? Well I present you the TS TWINS☠️

This was my encounter with them..

And now I saw this on fb!
    SpOoKYYyy
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Maybe she posts the looks at the same time, and thats why her chances of getting in the same group as herself are high. But maybe there's something fishy going on🤔
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    milrist said:
    You thought bots were scary? Well I present you the TS TWINS☠️

This was my encounter with them..

And now I saw this on fb!
    SpOoKYYyy
    But how do they keep ending up in the same TS group? 🤔
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Came in 3rd! Congrats to each and everyone of you, beauties!❤️

This was certainly one of my favorite SYS😫❤️ I just wish I had a bigger closet so I could've done more! Again, congratulations to allll!❤️

Goodnight to the US dolls, and goodmorning to my fellow Asian dollies!💞

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I ended up in the 4th place, honestly shocked, since I didn't care much this sys, and even felt like my looks weren't that great. Didn't like the boots, but i'll take them lol 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Best, worst, fav, and my TS winnings:

Just managed to finish with my last ticket. Came in 3rd behind dueling TBs. Love the shoes, but wish the gold would stay when I dyed it black (guess I’ll have to edit it myself in pics lol). Currently digging through my kloset tryna see what else I can dye red to match them.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

I love the way the earnable top dyes! It looks really nice in almost every color. (I probably wouldn’t pair it with this outfit, but I was too lazy to change for the screenshot)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I didn’t even place lol, but I’m not mad about it. I didn’t really like the prizes anyways, but you dolls served some beautiful looks with them!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @marir222 is this you?💕
    omg what ?? that is me ! i cant believe someone actually saw me in the voting booth ! 
    that’s for amateurs
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Got first place!! Haven’t ranked 1st in a SYS in so long I’m so happy cause i really love this dress 😩😍

Had some really good scores this weekend, was able to save up enough diamonds to get the butterfly aura. This was my best scoring look from the weekend. 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @marir222 it was actually one of my favorite looks this SYS! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @marir222 it was actually one of my favorite looks this SYS! 
    aww, thanks !! 🥰
    that’s for amateurs
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I’m mad at myself for waking up late and forgot to submit 2 more of my free tickets. I had party last night and got pretty drunk. I didn’t want to submit looks when I’m drunk so I’m thinking to submit in the morning when I’m sober up, but even tho I set an alarm for 7am (SYS end at 8am my time) I slept through 🤦🏻‍♀️ both of my husband and I didn’t hear the alarm! 
    I was the first the whole time and I got last earnables dress at my 13th look, I submit 1 extra tickets at the beginning so I still have 2 free to use but I missed it and my second TS passed me and got the dress.. I like the dress and I don’t have other harness top or dress. So I’m kicking myself now. Shouldn’t enjoyed myself too much at the last day of SYS lol. Oh well 😑
    My doll mad herself cos she just lost an award🥇 lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.