๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Iโ€™m glad there was a last minute sniper this time lol happy to get the shoes โค๏ธย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  โœจ iOS level 46 A+++โœจ
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

This SYS was chill for me. Some of my looks flopped and I did not have much for the theme, but I enjoyed not stressing. Here is my favorite high and lowest scores:

Plus, I couldnโ€™t keep up with my TS board. People really wanted the dress because of how well it might do in the masquerade ball and other gown related SYSโ€™:

Anyway, see you all in the next one!

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @marir222 youโ€™re so welcome! ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Got second despite my abysmal start! Trying to figure out these shoes tbh:

playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Finished in 5th place, but enjoyed the theme. I pretty much wore black in 13 of the 14 tickets. Hereโ€™s my low high and fave looks.ย 

• ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Almost got sniped out of this one, because homegirl #2 was changing outfits at literally the very last minute. My first few looks flopped but I found this ponytail got the most votes so I stuck with it. Iโ€™m looking forward to tmwโ€™s SYS so I can be creative again, these weekend ones are so stressful to me.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @lia888 I really like that styling of the new boots!ย  I'm definitely using that look :-) it's kind of an amazing Kardashian Christmas card photoshoot style as you've done it!
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Had a lot of fun this SYS, plus my group was really chill and ended up in first!

highest, lowest, and favourite + ts!
    ย 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @SaigeAnne same, I have no idea what's up with this month. Hope things look up for you and you get the rest you need๐Ÿ˜Š
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I really enjoyed this theme, but I wish I was in a more chill TS group because I'm a sucker for Versace, it's my favourite brand - even my eye glasses irl are Versace - but I got 4th thanks to TBsย ๐Ÿคก At least I got the boots though, and hopefully the dress will be eventually available for grabs during SYSTB.
    Here's my Lowest, Highest, Favourite, and styling of my bootsย ๐Ÿฅฐย 

iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

I had fun with this theme, never hit 50, but placed well in an easy group! โค๏ธ Love the earnables this weekend, very happy for that dye.ย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i collected the 3rd place prize but i guess i actually ended up in 4th. im not mad about it though since im fine without the dress and the shoes are pretty cool. heres my styling of them! congrats to everyone who placed โ˜บ๏ธ
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My luck is crappy today, but at least I came in 5th on both of my games. I needed 7 points on my second game to get the last earnable! Seven points!! Then I didn't get the last item (the top) on the party event on either game because I've worked non stop this weekend. I needed 20 points on my first and 2 points on my second. I'm just so aggravated with it. I dressed up to post a pic, but everytime I went to hit the camera, I hit the undress button (four times) accidentally. Finally, I said screw it. I'm exhausted from this and everything that happened today, I'm dreading tomorrow's SYS tbh.ย 

Everyone looks amazing in the dress! I absolutely love it, but I'm not giving Glu a penny to buy extra tickets.ย 
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    OMG FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I AM FIRST!!!
    slept with me being first and i was so scared someone would buy tickets and overtake me but iโ€˜m so happy no one did and everyone won their rightful place. The prizes are not bad but i just am so happy i am first place๐Ÿฅณ

Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!ย 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My luck is crappy today, but at least I came in 5th on both of my games. I needed 7 points on my second game to get the last earnable! Seven points!! Then I didn't get the last item (the top) on the party event on either game because I've worked non stop this weekend. I needed 20 points on my first and 2 points on my second. I'm just so aggravated with it. I dressed up to post a pic, but everytime I went to hit the camera, I hit the undress button (four times) accidentally. Finally, I said screw it. I'm exhausted from this and everything that happened today, I'm dreading tomorrow's SYS tbh.ย 

Everyone looks amazing in the dress! I absolutely love it, but I'm not giving Glu a penny to buy extra tickets.ย 
    Sending you best wish for your next SYS. Hope your luck turns super good!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I was pushed to 5th place, but hey, I didn't like the dress or the boots that much. (LOL, JK, I never had a chance at the dress, my first place was a 1500 points ticketย buyer!!)

Here are my two highests and favorites looks,ย  and my worst.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I havenโ€™t posted here this weekend ๐Ÿ™ˆ Saturday I was at a Swedish Krรคftskiva and Sunday I slept until 2 pm ๐Ÿ™ˆ so my looks are kind of meh. And I also did struggle to find things to wear ๐Ÿ™„ but I still managed to keep up with my free tickets ๐Ÿ˜‚ here are all my 14 looks. (Our of order) I ended up 3rd ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผย 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    ย I was in first most of the time. Then one doll keep submitting extras but I keep passed her. At the end she submitted more that I wouldnโ€™t pass her with last ticket. And I actually fall asleep and didnโ€™t submit my last ticket, but it wouldnโ€™t change anything if I have submit it because there appeared one more tb and they fighted for first place.ย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    There was no way I was getting 1st with Big Spender in my group with a score over 1200 lol I stayed in 2nd the whole sys so I didnโ€™t stress too much, Iโ€™m just happy I got the boots ๐Ÿ˜Š Thinking about how many tickets she used in total hurts my head ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ she must have really wanted that dress lol
    Hereโ€™s my lowest, highest, favourite + ts boots ๐Ÿ˜Š

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Sooo this happened while I was asleep then she had the bitchiness to use the same colour for the dress, boots and used the sparkler just to put the knife in a little more... I mean cโ€™mon! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Two tb fought over the recycled dress so I ended up in third. The first tb submitted extra tickets since the beginning while the second submitted a bunch of tickets ( three at very least ) in the last hour or so, she was behind me.
    Oh and I just recognized her here on the forum ๐Ÿ˜

Android
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    And I had a very off-theme tb who scores only 10-20 votes (to be fair I think she's a newbie) but she stopped submitting from today and I'm in the lead by a lot of points from the rest of my group! I think I have a good chance of winning the dress ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
    Homegirl didn't submit any more looks after this so idk why she used a bunch of tickets in the beginning!! I ended up first, my group was very chill. Here are the rest of my looks (9-14):

I was worried about this sys, I'm glad voters liked me because I liked both earnables + prizes <3
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Congrats @Mistyque!!! I love your doll's looks.

I got 1st place!!! This is the first time in months so I'm really happy even though the top of the dress is the same as a previous outfit. I was in first place from Saturday evening. I submitted my final look one hour before the end.

My doll wearing her new outfit

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I don't understand how this works ๐Ÿ˜…
    When my looks average 50-55, I have an insane amount of TB. My points were very bad in this SYS, but I was able to stay in 1st place ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

And my best look

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @Maria2019 thank you so much, and congrats to you too, well-deserved <3
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @Mistyque Thank you!๐Ÿ’œ
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

submitted my last two looks before going to bed, and woke up to see i finished first. iโ€™m really happy about it, but I donโ€™t see myself using the dress, I feel like it looks kinda crooked ??
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    im never in a group with forum dolls :(
    uh hi
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.