🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

1252627282931Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I always look forward to seeing your creative looks @MarianiPoizen! I love both the looks with the lace tights and the makeup suits your doll so beautifully
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I really loved this theme! Unfortunately my looks didn't score very well, but I still had a lot of fun! Ended up having to use an extra ticket to get the earnable top which also helped me stay in top 5, so definitely worth it!
    Here are my best, worst and favorite looks along with how I styled everything

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @LizzieKath 💕. That dress has been sitting in the kloset and I never really use it. The shoes definitely gives it life lol 😆. I wish the metal details would stay the same color when dyed. I would love them in black.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you didn't get the newsletter, make sure you subscribe from your game! If you haven't subscribed yet, then you should see it in one of the promo windows from the bullhorn. We currently send monthly newsletters, but we could send additional emails anytime!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Sooo this happened while I was asleep then she had the bitchiness to use the same colour for the dress, boots and used the sparkler just to put the knife in a little more... I mean c’mon! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wow, I always forget to check other dolls looks in my group... she REALLY wanted to win and to rub it in your face 🤣  
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    If you didn't get the newsletter, make sure you subscribe from your game! If you haven't subscribed yet, then you should see it in one of the promo windows from the bullhorn. We currently send monthly newsletters, but we could send additional emails anytime!
    I subscribed and have only received the first newsletter (and prize) and the August newsletter. I checked my spam too. 
    @2ftpoop You can send me a PM with your email address and I'll confirm you're subscribed
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I don't have a screenshot but somehow I ended up in 6th place. I never place that high and I didn't care that much for the earnable/top prize outfits so I wasn't trying that hard, I just wanted the diamonds. I'm confused honestly cause I was just throwing outfits together 😂.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Its sad how every single Platform got the option to sign for the Newsletter and Facebook didnt :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    It was a tough SYS for me. Had to use one of Simon's extra tickets for the last earnable, but I'm really happy I did that. 

Here are my final three looks. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Anyone else with the TS dress try going to club tulip?? My doll appears half naked when she’s there wearing it 😂 What’s ironic is it’s during the event where i had to confront Willow about hiring the spy and shes trying to catch me doing something that can hurt my career lol 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    The first couple of newsletters went to my spam folder. Then this week I received it twice. Once on Friday and again this morning in my regular inbox.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

this SYS was an absolute trainwreck for me🙈 I didn’t hit 50 once & I got multiple 30s for the first time all year 🥴 I even had to submit a 15th ticket to get the earnable top.... and I guess my TS group was also struggling as I placed second even with my horrible scores! the only two people who even got the last earnable was me and the 1st place extreme TB.

this was my lowest score AND my favorite look... talk about disappointing 😢

I love love loveee the earnables though and am very satisfied with using an extra ticket to get the top. the details are exquisite😍 also the 3 opal dye is also such a plus!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Shoutout to the doll who wasn't even in the top 5 and in the last 2 minutes submitted enough looks to get her over 1000 when everyone else was chilling. The dress isn't even worth it but I'm still annoyed she stole 1st like that
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I hope they don’t fix this glitch cause I love the shoes like this!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    @yezx Your 2nd photo was more clear and the team will look into the makeup!
    #VIPKalinda
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @danjames12 I think quite a few of the higher kind of shoes all glitch like that when you wear certain bottoms!
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Really glad that my looks were able to pull through and push me ahead of a tb (who was very active at the beginning but then slowed down and didn’t submit any looks for a whole day or somethin’). I didn’t like the dress at first, but after seeing it on my doll at the start of this event I absolutely fell for it, and I’m so glad I got it! 😍😍
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    to the dolls whose NPC spouses changed, was your SO still the way you met him, or had you purchased any new clothes or hair?  My npc so didn’t change, but I bought him clothes and new features.   That’s all I can think of.  
    @kokokokonut - I had brought my husband some new clothes, I hadn’t changed his appearance but in the last fortnight he now has a completely different eye colour, hair colour, hair style, jewellery, clothing and shoes... Is he cheating on me and someone else has brought him stuff too?! 😭😭
    I changed My husband a lot, hair, nose job And clothes.  He didn’t revert or change.  Do you still have the clothes you bought him in your/his closet? 
    @kokokokonut yes the items I’ve brought him are still unlocked. Everything is the same apart from his appearance... It’s very strange. 🥴

@eden_
    You can gift your friends/boyfriend by going onto the phone icon on the right hand side of your main screen, just scroll and find the person.
    Hope this helps 💖
    Thank you <3 !!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My sys looks. Couldn't even seem to break a 50 throughout this entire event 🤷🏾‍♀️

Won 1st place. My competitor and I was playing chase the cat 🐈 and mouse🐁 game lol. We kept switching back and fourth from 1st place and 2nd place. None of the dolls from the top 5 spots from my ts group completed the event if I last recall. So pretty much a chill group for me once again 💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much 😃 
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.