Accidentally used my last free Simon ticket. 🙃
    here’s what I got in my first box 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I hate this life... Are you serious? Only two items???? I missed a LOT

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @RachelLiebe are we the same person? That’s my exact story too, so I’m missing a lot of stuff and still getting dull palettes. 
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @RachelLiebe are we the same person? That’s my exact story too, so I’m missing a lot of stuff and still getting dull palettes. 
    @LizzieKath great minds think alike 😀 but seriously, there are so many people like us (and more that probably have even less than us) that are getting pretty dull boxes. I’m really not a complainer, but I think this is worth complaining about 😕
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I am bored now. You know what, I would probably spend some tickets for first place if I didn't get dyes from all of my boxes last week. Yes, including trendsetter box 🙄 This is my 4th streak of dyes now and I think glu should take notes. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kaalja25kaalja25 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

😡Energy shouldn't be here
    I wish I got that bag😭
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Votes are slightly improving 👌🏻

Got the black top in my first box

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Still really want that dress 🥺 glad it wasn’t dye though 50k stars wouldn’t of been bad ether 

• xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hello everyone. I didn't know where to put this, but I need your help. On August 29th I lost my 40 diamonds while I was buying the ombre lips recently released with this update to buy. My game crashed and I was left with no option but to reinstall and restore the game. I did so and I found out that my entire progress was there, except for the diamonds or the lips. I should at least have either of the two right? I contacted in game support and you can see what they have to say in the screenshots below. You all know how much hardwork 40 diamonds are and I lost them in a second and I won't even be getting them back. 

I apologize for the long post..

The exact time of spending the diamonds is known, but they still can't give it back.

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    also, that “what else can we help you with?” response is pretty rude imo 😒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @xoxo12 ugh glu did that with my stars. I wasn’t able to get them back, but just keep trying. I hope they give them back
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ignore this i accidentally posted a blank comment 🤡
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @xoxo12 I would just message @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas and see if they will help. 
    - Emmy
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @HannahKKH in the voting booth black looks just seem out of place with all the pastel and bright colors and I’m more drawn to those. Maybe that could be it?
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First box...I've been lucky enough to pick hair/clothes everytime so I can't really complain about this 🤷🏻‍♀️.

All my outfits are flopping so I'm not trying that hard for the last box/top 5 🤷🏻‍♀️.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m so confused by this..... she came out of no where today. Anyways first look is inspired by little red riding hood, second I just love that dress, third is inspired by a doll on the forum, and fourth inspo is a watermelon lol 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @xoxo12 😱😱 Oh, honey, I'm sorry this happened to you.  Not to be dramatic, but I would probably cry if this happened to me lol I can't even front about it. 40 diamonds is A LOT of time, like a couple months, and work to save up. They ALWAYS respond with the WiFi message. Anytime I've messaged them, I get the same generic response. Once, before they could say that I specifically said "don't reply with some 'use wifi' excuse because I have very strong wifi, plus back up unlimited data in case my WiFi was to ever go out"... Of course, they replied with the wifi response. I really wonder if they actually deeply read every message the first time around. Like a doll said above me, close it out and start a new ticket. I wouldn't stop until I got an answer. If they can see exactly when you purchased it, they can see what you bought. Tbh, they just want you to spend money to buy new diamonds or wait a few months to save up. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    My scores are starting to pick up finally. 😭😭😭

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @datesaremyfave I’ll try lighter colours! I don’t actually have many pastel colours in my kloset I don’t think 🤔
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    First box
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    They’re were only dyes in my box. Doesn’t that take away from the whole theme and point of this SYS game?!  I’m pretty upset. The boxes should actually be clothes and items from the past. That’s the only reason I’m playing. 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

3 dye ugh. I don't hate dye I hate that the amount is so inconsistent & I stand by it should only be rare dye & at least 5 drops. Can this PLEASE be fixed when it is released to everyone? If we are unlucky & pick dye or even worse energy or get kstars they should ALWAYS be the same amount in every single box. It isn't right  all hsince weave to earn the same amount of points to get a box. One person shouldn't get 3 dyes someone else gets 5 or 25 kstars someone else only 10. As always remove energy & those of us who are missing tons of items should have mostly items with only 1 or 2 boxes at most that can be dye/kstars.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.