🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So no sys next weekend?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I have a feeling this update will be a no for me ❤️ 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Does this mean we’re not getting a SYS event next week? Or the event will be uploaded anyway? I think based on the newsletter spoilers we’re supposed to get the “under the sea” event right? It’s just weird we’re getting it before the update, we barely have items for that event. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does this mean we’re not getting a SYS event next week? Or the event will be uploaded anyway? I think based on the newsletter spoilers we’re supposed to get the “under the sea” event right? It’s just weird we’re getting it before the update, we barely have items for that event. 
    I think the first one was "Masquerade" which we have masks in the kloset for using diamonds (methinks they planned another mask event on purpose)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I think the first one was "Masquerade" which we have masks in the kloset for using diamonds (methinks they planned another mask event on purpose)
    Tbh the black mask we already have in the closet for 20 kstars is prettier than those diamond masks. It dyes pretty well for a black item too. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @Victorian can you please tell me in which part of closet that mask is? I can’t find it 🙈😄
    iOS player 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @robertavyy it’s in the sunglasses section!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll have all our events, don't worry! It's Masquerade SYS this week and then Under The Sea SYS next week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @robertavyy it’s in the sunglasses section!
    Thank you! 🥰
    iOS player 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Can we also please have update TB boxes? :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I was getting irritated not having any definitive answers to our SMC queries so wrote to in-game customer services to see if they could help any. This is their response. I do hope they feed our requests back to the relevant teams to know how much we want them! I would buy most of what I have seen! I’m just glad they acknowledged the request🙏🏼

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    I was getting irritated not having any definitive answers to our SMC queries so wrote to in-game customer services to see if they could help any. This is their response. I do hope they feed our requests back to the relevant teams to know how much we want them! I would buy most of what I have seen! I’m just glad they acknowledged the request🙏🏼

I want some of those SMCs everybody talk about as much as you do but I think there’s a certain reason why they’re not offering them again. I mean why they’re offering just some of them and no others? I think there’s some sort of copyright thing involved here and that’s why they can’t offer them anymore (but maybe I’m wrong). 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    BellaKKH said:

I want some of those SMCs everybody talk about as much as you do but I think there’s a certain reason why they’re not offering them again. I mean why they’re offering just some of them and no others? I think there’s some sort of copyright thing involved here and that’s why they can’t offer them anymore (but maybe I’m wrong). 
    @Francescahill well apparently they have offered ones that literally no one has been able to buy for years to one person on this forum as recently as February of this year.. So who knows 
    @Francescahill I used to think that too and presumed that the new contract had prevented them from re-distributing them to us or something. That was until recently when other players confirmed to everyone that they had been receiving them as offers in their newer games. We deserve answers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    @Francescahill I used to think that too and presumed that the new contract had prevented them from re-distributing them to us or something. That was until recently when other players confirmed to everyone that they had been receiving them as offers in their newer games. We deserve answers
    Is there proof of this? So far I have only seen people posts ones that are already known to be in rotation. 
    iOS
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Me after I finished reading 20 pages of this thread:
    Work Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
    Its Over GIF

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    @AliBryant proof of what? I don’t know what you mean
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Koukou here i am too
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    We'll have all our events, don't worry! It's Masquerade SYS this week and then Under The Sea SYS next week.
    Aaaah now I know what the mini update was for 👀
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Proof anyone has actually received an offer not in rotation. I mean we all know that people buy games with all the SMCs loaded to them already, but I’m not counting those. Is there any proof that anyone playing a totally clean game is receiving those old offers in rotation? 
    iOS
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AliBryant nope, we have no proof. just a statement from a doll who started playing earlier this year.
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    BellaKKH said:
    Proof anyone has actually received an offer not in rotation. I mean we all know that people buy games with all the SMCs loaded to them already, but I’m not counting those. Is there any proof that anyone playing a totally clean game is receiving those old offers in rotation? 
    Are all SMC out of rotation?