🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/31/20 - Picnic in the Park Revisited! -🥪🥤🏞️

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I've scored mainly 35-37 for all my looks, and one was like 42. So, when I just checked this, I was shocked! 😂🥳

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This is from my second game.
    It's sad when my daily box has more items than some of the black boxes for sys. Like, seriously?

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I have the most chillest group ever, on the last hour or 2 I might ticket snipe and steal they’re places from buying tickets.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I guess I just love being average. 
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @samanthakkh Thank you doll. I'll try with a new ticket 😊
    @woahbabesursotoxic I'm sorry that happened to you, I can understand how furious and disappointed you would have been.
    @therealChar @thesweetone Exactly my point. They know the diamonds were spent but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    @Bear_KKH I had texted eggs, he asked why exactly I had to reinstall my game so I told him everything and he is yet to respond on that.
    @BooskiBabii totally agreeing with you. Even I always get the wifi message for everything. 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020

Dear Glu, pretty please bring these eyes back or at least let them be available 🥺

Also 30-50 diamonds for anything is wild. Let’s not with that. ❤️

P.S. your doll is stunning!! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

forgot to post my first earnable box! I keep getting items and it’s making the weekday SYS so much more worthwhile. i’ve been enjoying it more lately now that my boxes have been better... and that’s what I don’t understand about glu, don’t you WANT your customers to feel fulfilled while playing? don’t you WANT your customers to actively want to come on the game because it’s fun and rewarding?

anyways I really hope this outfit scores well in the ivy league SYS since i have barely anything for it🖤
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Working formula for me: casual hair with bandanas, hair pins etc + skirt or dress + outright casual, non ambigous clothing + food handheld or animal
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @xoxo12 I would DM those details to Kalinda. Support pulled the 'sorry, make sure you blah blah blah' stuff with me when I lost all my dyed looks and she actually took action 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    definitely wasn’t expecting that 56 🤩 the voters seem to really like this hair accessory.

iOS player
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    looks 1 - 8 

It’s impossible for me to score a 50 😪 on the bright side I’ve been in 1st for most of this sys 

(Also last look was inspired by forum dolls) 
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited September 2020

• serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

I’m sooo sorry for long post but I dont have any collage app xx
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @xoxo12 I really hope that you get the diamonds back. Glu always brings up the WiFi excuse, and their customer service is crappy. Try messaging Kalinda, she might be able to go back on your save progress 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I really wonder if they actually deeply read every message the first time around.
    @BooskiBabii They probably use an A.I to respond to our issues 😂😂😂
    Quick everyone what should we name Glu’s A.I.?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

This doll has been delivering some killer outfits throughout this SYS and I just want to say: Girl, you are definitely killing it!! 

Ps: I don’t recognize her from the forum but if she’s here, you’re doing amazing, sweetie!! 
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @rach89 those eyes came out in June so they will be available next June. At least you have time to save up the diamonds for it!
  • whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Here are my looks 1-9 (look 1-3 in the bottom). I've been super lucky with my scores, but it doesn't matter much since I have 4 tbs ahead of me so far. Crossing my fingers for there not to be another one in the last minute so I  may stay in top 5. Not that i have much hope for the boxes anyhow, from the 11 bronze boxes i've opened so far I have only gotten 2 or possibly 3 items (can't remember). And I've been in top 5 twice, first time I got 3 opal dyes and second time 20 k-stars. Pretty tired of stressing about this just to get dyes, as I have gotten like 70%+ of the times... Not very good at picking boxes lol. I hope this changes when the feature goes out to all players, but I doubt it will.

Here is my top 5, like always I'm blessed with some tb's. As someone before me previously stated I really don't understand how they think it's worth spending money on boxes with dye lol, but maybe they have much more luck than me 🤷‍♀️ edit: it was @Kween_of_the_Kastle who said it first! 😎 
    Android player
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Here’s my 3-7 looks!✨ I’m scoring pretty good, but i have two ticketbuyers in my group so i probably won’t be able to get 1st place. Hopefully i’ll keep my spot in top 5!💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    @xoxo12 yay! 🥳🥳🥳 and it’s okay love, thank you! Happy you got the diamonds back!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I think we may overtake our TBs. it’s pretty close right now!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    wow I 100% did not expect to break 50 with this flower dress look since I posted it when I was really tired and didn't want to think much. And would never wear something like this to a picnic lol. The other look also got a really surprising score... totally unexpected.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    xoxo12 said:
    Guyss!! 
    I want you all to know that I got my diamonds back 🥳  

Thank you for all your kind words, I would have probably given up by now 😅
    I'm still bitter that @woahbabesursotoxic (and maybe several others who knows?)  didn't get her kstars back though😕
    Congrats!! 💐 Btw, did they say that this is an exception and they won't be doing it again in the future or maybe I misinterpreted it? 
    @SDC93 I hope so!! It’s pretty close, maybe we can do it! They were way ahead of us at the beginning, but I think we can catch up
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    got dyes in both boxes. thanks i hate it
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @rach89 those eyes came out in June so they will be available next June. At least you have time to save up the diamonds for it!
    Actually no, those are Kimiversary items and they stay unavailable. The items from year 5 are still unavailable to this point too... We can hope they add them to the kimiversary boxes
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.