🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Yet again, I don't care much about the TS items so that's great for me but I still have complaints about Glu pushing us into getting diamond items but not letting us earn diamonds. 
    Platform: Android

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I’m excited about the masquerade theme but it would been nice to have the mask as an earnable to use for the actual event. I’m sure Glu plans sys events a long way in advance. I would like to think some of my suggestions from last year’s post at least gave some inspo including the one for a college day sys. I really wish they would gift a mask like others have suggested or made them available in the kloset for kstars or cash. 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I feel like it's a bad sign that after seeing prizes, I started coming up with looks for the under the sea sys. Like, oh... that's what this is gonna be, NEXT lol
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I shared your feedback about putting the mask in Trendsetters with our lead artist. We're going to keep this event the same, but we'll keep it in mind when planning future events.
    I want it to be the first earnable😔
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I actually like the items😭 i only have the cat mask, how on earth am i gonna even land a spot in top 5??
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I’ve got these two mask that I can dye in all the colors so I think I’ll do well in this sys. I’m a little disappointed with the prizes. There’s gonna be a battle for the dress in the ts again... I’m sick of it. This game is getting terribly boring and players who don’t spend money don’t have a lot of options lately. They don’t update throwback boxes, no storylines, few things for kash, more and more things for expensive diamonds, dresses for only 1st place...

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I actually like the items😭 i only have the cat mask, how on earth am i gonna even land a spot in top 5??
    You could watch a video to unlock it or dye it to reuse it, that’s what I’m going to do. Also I think masks use 1 dye per colour so thankfully we won’t be wasting too many of our dyes. 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I dont even know what to say... I'm really disappoited. I'm a designer and honestly, I can do better than this. And at least if the diamond masks were cute, but they are also crap. The dresses looks like it was bought at aliexpress for 1 dollar each
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Some inspo!! Excited but also worried... I only have that one lace mask from Halloween... This is going to be fun.. hopefully just gowns are sufficient to earn lots of votes :( **Couldn't fit the last outfit inspo in the collage lolll**

• moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited September 2020

Here are some of the looks that I've came up with for this SYS!
    As for the controversy regarding the prizes... I'm disappointed but not surprised. I wholeheartedly agree with everything that you guys pointed out in this thread. 
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't even care if I don't have masks because I'm getting a mask just for this event. I'm just going to work with what I have. At least I have outfits that would good for a masquerade ball. 
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing in all seriousness can you bring up with the team the occurrence of getting themed prizes after the theme event ends? This is poor planning and it’s a constant issue. If you want me to go back through the updates and make a list of examples I will, but off the top of my head there were rainbow prizes after the rainbow event, yellow prizes after the yellow event, and so on. If they are going to make such highly specific themed clothes they should at least be prizes in the previous week so we can use them for the theme.
    This is the event that destroyed me because of the earnables and trendsetter prizes!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.