🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/31/20 - Picnic in the Park Revisited! -🥪🥤🏞️

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @yezx it was a gift box item tho not in the Kim boxes. Are those not able to purchase then since it came out that weekend?
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @datesaremyfave I know it was a GB item, I picked it myself lol, it’s still a Kimiversary item 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nop, ever since those Kimiversary boxes were introduced, those new items are not available for diamonds, that’s why I said we can hope they add all (event items included) to those boxes at least... Unless they would have finally added the other items for diamonds, but it’s Glu lmao
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i’ve been scoring really well this sys but this dress is working miracles! i just got my second ever 60 🥳

WTF!! my jaw literally dropped when i saw this score. i jinxed myself and am actually really upset 😓

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    My scores are keep going down and I don’t know how to pick them up to get the last earnable or ts box😔 

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I guess this ridiculously big bag I won from a kollection has come in handy for once no doubt for the first and last time 😂

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Looks like the butterfly crown is it.. 😭

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 5 to 10. Happy that my scores improved again! 

I'm going to go to bed sooner than usual and I hope I won't be losing a ticket...
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
    With a name that embodies all that purple is, your lovely Violet could never be poor.  Money in your pocket  comes and goes, but attributes last forever!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts

WHY. CAN’T. I. GET. 50. VOTES. what do you want from meeeee

• GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Second box. Omg I was about to pick energy. Thank god. Happy with my pick! 

• whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Here we go again 🤡 🤡 🤡 
    Android player
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I picked another item in my second box, i’m so happy!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    without the butterfly crown vs. with the butterfly crown ☺️💕

iOS player
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Just going to keep dying this crown in every color. 😂I’m happy with my last box, I really needed the stars. 

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I need to get 93 points between my last 2 looks to reach the last box and my highest score was a 47 and lowest was a 28... I don’t have high hopes 🥴

I think I’ve only reached the 2nd earnable box once, maybe twice, this whole weekday SYS trial. I can’t remember the last time I scored over 50 in either the weekday or weekend SYS. It’s so demotivating 😞
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Glu since you enjoy giving us dye in our pallet, why don’t you just give us a dye box as our first earnable 

I feel so disheartened by this 😫😫😫
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

....I....*sigh*
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Please, I am begging you - do not spend money on this game or at least weekday SYS. Time to teach Glu a lesson. They are testing us to see which group spends more money. Do not give them the satisfaction, do not give them your actual money!!!! Tell all of your friends! 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Glad I got an item but this is really the ugliest hairstyle ever 

Platform: iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    my last earnable box

iOS player
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Last earnable box 🤦🏻‍♀️ dyes would have been better... 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I need to score 50 points on my last look to reach the 2nd box 🥴🥴 the hat and skirt combo scored me a 47 previously but I’ve seen others score well with the hair accessory. Which one should I submit?

hair accessory - like
    hat - awesome
    lol - girl think this whole look through 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So happy I got into top 5! I was 6 whole event. I hope no one gonna pass me now 🥺

My second box is a joke. Where are all the items that I don’t have???? 

iOS player 

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I have a theory that they kept items from a particular set of past sys events in the boxes for the test period and maybe when it’s available for everyone then they’ll put all the items in rotation 

also I’d like some clarification on what’s the criteria for sys items to be in tb sys boxes, like will items from a year back only be available like how it is when purchasing something with diamonds? hopefully the sys tb boxes will be updated more regularly than the weekday tb boxes 
    I communicate in memes
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Katerina said:
    I have a theory that they kept items from a particular set of past sys events in the boxes for the test period and maybe when it’s available for everyone then they’ll put all the items in rotation 

also I’d like some clarification on what’s the criteria for sys items to be in tb sys boxes, like will items from a year back only because available like how it is when purchasing something with diamonds? hopefully the sys tb boxes will be updated more regularly than the weekday tb boxes 
    If we look at the themes, they all consecutively repeat the themes from a specific time frame, so I think that's right.
    I think when (if) it becomes available for everybody there will be older items too. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.