šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun šŸ‘—šŸŽ†

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Ā do we have a list of all the smcs that are currently in rotation?
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @sashacat, nop some are still in rotation. @haikawa, theyā€™re not all in rotation, but there is a thread with all limited offers ever offered (cant link it, or my comment needs to be approved šŸ™„).Ā Some come back during holidays, like Halloween last year
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @AliBryant - ah I see doll! Then no, Iā€™m just going by what weā€™ve been seeing here in the threads. We just know they are newish players, so kind of like the whole starlet kollection - there seems to be different privileges for newer members but not every player as a whole. As we can only go on what other players post here, weā€™re kind of in the dark on what is available for some but not for others. I request glu to perhaps confirm so we can all know. I would love for them to be re-added for everyoneĀ 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SashaCat said:
    We'll have all our events, don't worry! It's Masquerade SYS this week and then Under The Sea SYS next week.
    Aaaah now I know what the mini update was for šŸ‘€
    I totally forgot to update and this reminded me. Thank you!
    Edit to add: when I first began playing back in Feb I missed two weeks of sys and events cause I didn't know there was an update... I'm still paranoidĀ 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @haikawa I could list them all but it's too much work, sorry. But as @yezx said, it could be easily deduced by the resources we have here on the forum. If someone else actually wanted to make a text list of them all and send it to me I would be happy to write yes or no next to each one.
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @BellaKKH I donā€™t think we have confirmation that there are certain privileges just for new players in regard to the SMC? I think itā€™s totally different from the starlet kollection.. that was confirmed by glu. We just are going off of what one person on here said. I have never heard on here of another new player getting an SMC out of rotation, or buying it in their game. Idk if it was just a one off thing.. I agree though, I wish we could get confirmation from @KalindaKing
    @jhabs yes of course, I am just thinking out loud because there has been no official confirmation so Glu really are leaving us to presume most of this based on members posts. I agree on your stance with it though. I have only seen the old silver met gala SMC in my game and that was over 2 years ago now and nothing since. Just the same fashion goals on repeat.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I play a legit game and I started playing in march 2020 but I got this smc offered to me just before a beach sys:

Should I be upset that I didn't purchase it? I never saw it again šŸ˜Ŗ I searched the forum and saw it comes back during halloween but come on, it was nowhere near halloween.Ā 
    So if you didn't get it recently, I got it as a new player. You can check if I am legit or not in the black friday thread too lol I am broke af %90 percent of the time.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @Victorian I think that one is *technically* still in rotation since it was available for everyone to buy halloween. Weird that you got it later on, but maybe itā€™s because you werenā€™t playing last halloween?
    @jhabs I don't know why they did that, maybe it was a glitch or something but if I get it in my next rotation I will get a screenshot for the forum. It's really weird.Ā 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I have the silver FG right now
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I also saw someone in the gold dress with the cross on it in SYS the other say who looked like a new player so that one must have been offered as well
    Wow @victorian, i dont think that was a glitch at all tbh, that could function perfectly as a bikini! And I see it often while voting during beach sysā€™es! Very very shady Glu!!

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    @samaaanthaaa could also be someone who ā€œboughtā€ a game, those are level 12, but own every SMC and FG

yezx said:
    Wow @victorian, i dont think that was a glitch at all tbh, that could function perfectly as a bikini! And I see it often while voting during beach sysā€™es! Very very shady Glu!!
    @yezx ikr! The timing was very ironic and it was the first time I saw that smc although it was my 2nd rotation so I thought wow, the timing is very good and I love the items but I still didn't get it because I was mad they put earrings for 2nd-5th trendsetters and I thought f*ck off, I am not going to tear my a*s off for that sh*t šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Iā€™ve been getting SMC offers back to back For the past weeks.Tho I didnā€™t get to screenshot them (will do in the future if more comes up) Im still a fairly new player and I have a clean game. Got offered the gold cross dress the other week too.Ā 

Edit: if you dolls want, someone link me pics of old smc offers and I could say what I got in my offers. Iā€™m not sure of what SMCs are in rotation but I can remember which ones I got offered.Ā 

munimuni said:
    Iā€™ve been getting SMC offers back to back For the past weeks.Tho I didnā€™t get to screenshot them (will do in the future if more comes up) Im still a fairly new player and I have a clean game. Got offered the gold cross dress the other week too.Ā 

This one is in my regular rotation, is it available for everyone?Ā 
    @datesaremyfave which silver SMC?
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Victorian said:
    munimuni said:

Iā€™m not sure, cause I wasnā€™t aware that some SMCs werenā€™t in rotation but I get SMC offers frequently I just never buy them.

Ā I was just made aware after reading some post here on the forum.Ā 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @jhabs I assumed this was the silver met gala... I get this one like every month pretty much
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Idk where to post this, but Iā€™m stuck in his boat and canā€™t tap for more energy. Help?
    Is one of these in anyones rotation?

@jhabs I assumed this was the silver met gala... I get this one like every month pretty much
    Thats a FG, not a SMC, those are all in rotation šŸ˜Š

Victorian said:
    munimuni said:

Yes, it isĀ 
    @yezx thank you for posting those, I think thatā€™ll help clear up peopleā€™s confusion lol
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @yezx I will be looking out for those smcā€™s. I think I might (!) have seen the 5th in my game at some point but Iā€™ll make sure to take a sc if I see any of these
    iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @yezx I have # 5 and 8/9 so I'm not sure about those but I have not seen the others in rotation.

Btw, does anyone know what shoes the doll is wearing in the 8th look?
    This is the silver met gala SMC I mentioned above (sorry, I cannot find the original banner) but this is the only SMC I have ever seen in my game (of which I bought around 2 years ago)

Additionally, we all really want this below SMC with the white Jacquemus bag, but I have never seen this in my game. My question to Glu was because newer members have received this little white bag SMC deal when others have never had it in our games despite playing years, so presumed the deal had ended. I still await update or answer from Glu for this since we would most likely be purchasing if available!!

Do we not have a separate SMC thread? I always try to search back for previous years threads but the forum does not comply with my phone very well lol
    We have @BellaKKH, but you cant post links or the comment needs to be approved, its ā€œlimited time offersā€Ā