🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I have the handheld sparkly gold mask (from a previous SYS I think) so I'll use it for some looks. I'm not buying the one for diamonds.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Sorry Kim but I am not limiting my color scheme. Also, don't want to be the party pooper but mask is going to be a deciding factor for me since we have a 20 kstars one in kloset already. It only requires 1 drop of dye to dye it too soooooo 🤷‍♀️ just saying. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm not spending on a mask I wouldn't buy outside of the theme. I don't even really like it that much. I'm being picky about what I spend on while I save for Black Friday. 
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Yeah voting has Been off, last week my first submitted look got 46 votes........ my second which is the most on theme look for that event...........21! I was sad.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    lol I giggle every time I see the mask worth 20 stars. It reminds me of cat woman. (No shade, everyone’s doll still looks gorgeous) I have no masks at all but at this point my expectations are so low with this game I just want the earnable shoes and diamonds. I’m not buying a mask and I’m definitely not buying triple threat. Glu could’ve thought this out better. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Can we also take in the the black lace mask from Halloween years ago isn’t available for diamonds in the voting booth 🙃
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I'm not even trying anymore lol
    If that’s you not trying I should just let myself out 😂 ps I’m obsessed with that 4th dress/hair 😍 All of your looks are gorgeous tbh!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @saintsofheather I’m also planning to get something for diamonds but friendly advice is to wait a little bit cause there is another diamond kollection coming and you might want to take some spins...
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I also managed to save 30 diamonds, but am saving to get an old halloween outfit when the time comes...I hate spending diamonds on kollections (and honestly stopped with kstars ones too) because it's basically gambling where at least I know what I'm getting if I buy from voting booth.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Just letting you guys know I will be voting for looks without masks if they are the better look
    Strong agree, I also thought the same. Also this SYS perfectly encapsulates late-stage capitalism and if I have to burn this all down to create a new status quo I will 🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    If I get the last earnable before my last ticket I’m submitting a cat woman themed outfit 😗
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited September 2020
    buriteri said:
    Soooo..... ignoring Kim’s call, I’m just going to take my “tortured dark romantic angel” concept and roll with it for this SYS 😂 I’d love to wear some brighter clothing but my only two, dark masks won’t allow me 🙃

@buriteri where did you get the lace mask?? its the best one ive seen!
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
     👁👁 i guess im gonna be stuck with the cat mask. 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Anyway, here's looks I'll be submitting I guess.
    I'm not even that excited anymore, especially after seeing the spoilers. Earnables and TS are so meh to me. They're fine on their own, but they don't really match the theme at all. I wouldn't submit the earnables as a look for this theme. I was really expecting the prizes to wow me this week :/
    Don't mind Valentine there at the bottom, she can't seem to keep her eyes open either just like my doll. Feel free to lmk your favs! I'm going to have a hard time choosing 14 looks from these..
    I'm challenging myself for this theme to stick to my black hair, as I always have a horrible habit of going blonde for SYS 🤦🏻‍♀️ So we'll see how it goes 😬
    Ps. can you guess which looks I'm not wearing shoes in? 🌚 👀 🙊
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone know what dresses score well on sys? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone know what dresses score well on sys? 💜
    Hey! Off the top of my head, say these three:

(This is my old screenshot - just mentioning it so there's no confusion with levels/amount of stars/etc.)

Tbh, I have neither of them (yet), but I've seen dolls getting good scores with these!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I might change my doll's name to SELINA KYLE lol I'll use the catwoman mask in my 14 looks
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @thesweetone do you know if that champagne bottle is available for diamonds as well?
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited September 2020
    buriteri said:
    Soooo..... ignoring Kim’s call, I’m just going to take my “tortured dark romantic angel” concept and roll with it for this SYS 😂 I’d love to wear some brighter clothing but my only two, dark masks won’t allow me 🙃

@buriteri where did you get the lace mask?? its the best one ive seen!
    @samanthakkh idk where’s originally from but I won it in my TB box a few months ago 🙂 the icon it has with it suggest Halloween tho. I never really had much use for it until now 😂
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I like the articles that we can win,the TS articles do not like the truth very much,So I will only have fun this weekend,success for everyone....💜
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    rach89 said:

I'm not even trying anymore lol
    If that’s you not trying I should just let myself out 😂 ps I’m obsessed with that 4th dress/hair 😍 All of your looks are gorgeous tbh!
    Thank you so much doll! I used to spend hours planning my looks for SYS down to the exact accessory for every look but I'm so fed up with the game recently that I'm reluctant to put in the effort to even get the earnables 😩

Good luck with SYS though and thank you again! I hope you win everything you want 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.