KK:H Weekday 8/31/20 Professional TB Event! September's Calling!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Help~ I got this fur jacket on my TB box! Does anyone know from what week is? I've never seen it before! I looked up on the throwback items thread and it doesn't appear there, its so weird, bc it's the second time in a row I got an item that it doesn't appear on that encyclopedia (the black boots I'm wearing in the pic). I'm getting items so old that they're untraceable?? Lol I want to know 🤪🤪🤪

I *think* this was from the 2015 holiday boxes.
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    @Lia888 @soundspretty Thank you both! Even if it's not everyone's style, I like how interesting and different were the old items on the game

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We can thank Photobucket and postimages for messing with our earlier prize tableaus.  I'll go check the time period in the Encyclopedia. :)  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm pretty much a deep dive queen 😝

It was a 2015 holiday box item. Here are some others released at the same time
    @MAYA_KKH it also had the boots you're wearing

9NP2XyXjpg
    P0xCOEpjpg
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So I decided a long time ago going for the last box was not worth it because I did it one time and got a pair of pretty plain black leggings. Decided to go for it this time because weekday SYS TB boxes are so disappointing. 

LOOK AT THEM. LOOK! AT! THEM!!!!  

Never again. Never. 
  • manllamanlla Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Made my sister picked and she picked all items on my black boxes (forgot to screenshot the first one), a pair of earrings and a necklace! 

And then she picked kstars on my gold box!! And dodged all that energy too lol 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I thought I’d go for this tile since others have had luck with it this week and I never pick it and I got the only shoes in the palette 😭 this is the best palette I’ve had in forever though! My go to box would’ve been the Kimiversary gown 😢😢
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

😐😐😐
    grinding for a bracelet is ridiculous
    wish I could’ve picked the kimiversary items at least but no 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thank you so much :heart:
    I communicate in memes
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    These week's boxes. I miss when my black box palettes had items, now they suck but my TB pick is cute and I'm happy with it

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited September 2020

Wanted the mermaid dress. Guess I’ll have to dye that one Korkov dress every color for under the sea 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My throwback palette was pretty good this week and I got this cute casual dress! I’m also surprised that there was a hairstyle in my palette

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so behind lol. I still have a little over 100 points to get to my tb box. Hopefully, it will be worth it. Anyhow, Idk where to post this, but since I'm doing it for the tb event, I'll post it here. I tried to check my ranking on my reality show and it's showing this. It's like I haven't started it or something. I sent a ticket to Glu, but that takes a bit. Any thoughts?

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Throwback Box! Ok, I guess? Would've preferred that dress on the upper left side or that skirt but we'll get 'em next time!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I didn't have much time to play this week so I only opened the black boxes,  but I actually got an item which hasn't happened in forever. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Hello y'all
    I have a question, how are you able to finish the TB event if you own business? 😓 if I have to work I can't finish the TB boxes 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    How I felt opening my TB box only to pick this pair of basic black leggings. 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    The best item I’ve gotten in months!! Wow it’s so elegant🥰
    Though that pirate hair always haunts me🥺

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hello y'all
    I have a question, how are you able to finish the TB event if you own business? 😓 if I have to work I can't finish the TB boxes 
    I put my business that I need to work for on the weekend. Like my restaurant - SC London on Friday, Femme - Perfumery, on Saturday and so on. So I can focus doing events on the weekdays. So weekdays only events and reality show, weekend maintain business +SYS, storyline in between if I have left energy and time. Lol. I don’t wanna chasing storyline too fast as I don’t want to caught up with the end of the story. So I’m focusing getting more money and more achievements..
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I will grind for the last box now, I sort of started slow this week. Happy with my gold box pick but tbh I would prefer one of the daily items to clear it 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Ooh dolls I can cry right now😭 My husband and 3 children, yes even The baby who is 7 weeks. Have Corona symptoms. They All get tested tomorrow and we Will get The results On sunday, Or monday. Let’S hope It’S nothing but A cold Or some flu. But when they have it, they Got it from school! They had A teacher Who was positive and 8 others needed do Go in quarantaine but were back A few days later!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Chelsea123 That’s horrible to hear but yes let’s hope it’s just a cold or flu. I really hope you and your family are doing okay, sending my best wishes ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @Chelsea123 Oh I’m sorry to hear that 😢sending you best wishes that it’s just a flu and the test results comes negative! Hope everything is gonna be fine!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got this little jumpsuit+shoes outfit in my throwback box. The vibe it gives me is “rich older lady going on vacation.”

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @Chelsea123oh god, it’s horrible !!! I send you a lot of luck and blessings for you and yours so that nothing happens to you.🙏🙏🙏🥺
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    600 points for earrings 🥴 Got dye and energy in my other boxes so this week was very underwhelming. 

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    My last box 🍀 

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

definitely an underwhelming week....

I saw a lot of people getting good picks in this box so I also picked it and got a pretty cute white dress! really glad I didn’t get another pair of sunglasses😂 also there was HAIR!!!!!! in my palette 😍😍 I think it’s the first time that’s happened so it feels good to know i’m moving on through TB items🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!