• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finished first and I got The worst items I could get ๐Ÿคก

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

What hurts the moooooost, was being sooo cloooose ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽผ
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First time getting 1st place!
    Almost picked the pink hairstyle but at least I got an item!ย 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So me and other doll who I was tied we got pushed in 4 place ๐Ÿ™ˆ but still I really like that! And I got item finally ๐Ÿ˜Š I like these shoesย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Just opened my TS box! Would have preferred an item but iโ€™m definitely not complaining about 60 kstars!๐Ÿคฉ
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I GOT FIRST PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIME DURING THESE WEEKDAY SYS TRIALS๐Ÿฅณ that gold dye๐Ÿคค

not too happy about my picks though๐Ÿคฌ 3 dyes is an insult for a FIRST PLACE prize. dye should be removed from all boxes but at the very least TS boxes shouldnโ€™t have ANY dye in them. and of course i picked the only dye box๐Ÿ˜ฉ not a fan of the hair I picked either, itโ€™s flat and weird looking. pretty upset since i ~almost~ picked that iconic black gown ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Earnable boxes and TS boxIm glad I finally got that black skirt!! But I really wish I wouldโ€™ve chosen the pink floral dress in the TS box or any of the other dresses, I love them all ๐Ÿ˜• But I guess kstars will help me this weekend!ย 
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Finished 2nd! I finally got this dress that has been haunting me since the start of the sys-tb events โœŒ๐Ÿป

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

love the hair <3ย  the red skirt is atrocious
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I really love what I picked but please remove the dyes from the boxes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

What type of TS box is this? I am literally a newbie, I started playing in march 2020 and did my first sys in june! What the hell is this palette? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Scores have been picking up for me, this morning I mindlessly submitted that last look and WOWOWOWOW was not expecting that, I must have been paired with someone who was completely off theme or something. My highest score ever!ย 

Was in 4th/5th all week but I guess with those last scores i clawed my way to 3rd finally (before event ended I was 2nd so someone must have submitted a last minute look).ย 

Could have used the K-Stars for this weekend but the hair is a nice consolation prize. At least it wasnโ€™t dye.ย 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    You wanna talk about terrible palettes? Check out my second bronze box

Wth is going on with all that dye?
    However I finished in first place and I'm happy I didn't pick dye againย 

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

iOS player
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

I came in 1st & I didn't have a bad palette. I wish I picked the hairstyle in the 2nd tile on top & the dress in the 1st tile on the bottom but I don't hate the items I ended up picking. I would've been so annoyed if I picked the box with the dye lol.
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I finished 4th and got this hair I am very happy for! Itโ€™s my first hair with an accessory ๐Ÿ™ˆ Does anyone know where the hair is from?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey ๐ŸŒธ
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up ๐ŸŒŸ
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Last earnable and TS boxย 
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Mistyque said:

I've been playing for less than a year and yet I get dyes as earnables ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

2nd place prize ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก someone wanna compete with me for the worst sys ever? ๐Ÿคกย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I missed my last ticket from being in a work meeting, and then was overtaken in a last minute snipe ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    It is what it is, just disappointed at my pick because I really want that beach ball ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As a side note, I canโ€™t even begin to explain how disappointed I wouldโ€™ve been if I hadโ€™ve picked the orange or gold dye in my TS box... that really needs adjusted?
    Iโ€™m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebookย https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited September 2020
    First time in first and am happy with my picks for once, although Iโ€™m probably rarely gonna use these hairstyles ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Platform: iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    All of this for dye?! I'm so aggravated with these crappy boxes! I barely have items since I started less than six months ago, and this is my pallet. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

All this trouble to get 3 drops of dye...
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I got first! I picked the greasy purple hair and 20 stars! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Well, I counted and this is what I got for these 6 weeks

Accessories - 1
    Shoes - 1
    Makeup - 1
    Hair - 3
    Clothes - 6
    Energy - 10
    Dyes - 14
    K-stars - 30
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My 2nd earnable box and placed 3rd in TS. I wouldโ€™ve preferred an item but picked 3 twilight dye. If rare dye will continue to be aย TS prize it should a minimum of 5-10 dyes so that you at least have enough to dye one dress.

Low, high and fave looks

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Actually got 1st place this time, my palette was ok I guess, happy to get an item and I needed some gold dye:)
    Iโ€™m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I think this is the best pallette Iโ€™ve ever gotten from weekday SYS, picked the k-stars but honestly Iโ€™d be happy with all of them -maybe not with the 3 drops of gold dye tho-. No complaints about the observable improvement!ย 
  • happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I actually had all items in my palette this time!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.