🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/31/20 - Picnic in the Park Revisited! -🥪🥤🏞️

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @BooskiBabii OMG that's the sweetest story! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My picks with earnables boxes are atrocious but given the odds with so many energy options, I am not surprised. 

Came 2nd and glad that I picked an item. It is pretty hard to style but i tried. 🤷‍♀️ I was hoping for more items like the beret, winter hair and winter eyes but I guess better luck next time. 

I hope the next update the event will be available for all dolls, at this point I am really burnt out with the constant SYS events , if next week, we are not having a weekday SYS , I gladly welcome the break. Fingers crossed for a great update. 
    IOS Player 
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Second bronze box. Would have preferred the 50 stars with VIP coming but oh well!

And my TS box for coming 2nd place (no TBs in my group, I missed 1st place by 18 points so fair play to everyone!) Happy I at least got an item (and no bloody energy in there).

Playing since 2014..!
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Last SYS I got all dyes in 3 boxes but this two boxes today make me happy.

My TS box is (almost) perfect, I hope it'll be like that for next throwback SYSs
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @HuongGiang write to support, if they try to ignore you contact Kalinda. You got the last lovers achievement hair from your box, they literally robbed you. Take care 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Came in 3rd behind two ticket buyers 🤷🏼‍♀️  
    Glad I got an item in my TS box. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Is this the last tb sys trial?
  • RoxyishereRoxyishere Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Is your testing over now @KalindaKing? How about a little phone call from Simon with the 12 Diamonds, a few dyes and a couple of k stars for those of us who have missed out? 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

(Sorry that it’s super blurry got the images from my previous posts bc I forgot to save them)

energy: 4 times, 55 total
    dye: 2 times, 15 total
    stars: 3 times, 120 total (160 including TS)
    earnable outfits: *started with 0 of what was available* 3 times

TS items: 2 accessories, 2 hairstyles, 1 skirt, 1 dress, 40 stars *got 1st once, 2nd-5th - 5 times*

i really like the weekday event and so I hope it continues for everyone. Considering I got 9/130 Items in 6 weeks I can tell it’ll be a long process to build it up🙄
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Came 2nd and got orange 🍊 dye 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Came in 2nd to a TB. I'm happy I won an item, but I'm not a fan of the hair. I wish I picked the Lana dess or swimsuit. 

- Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the ugliest hair that I have left unfortunately. 😩 

Glu, I have more than 8 items left. There should only be items in silver boxes until I run out. It’s so irritating; please fix this!
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I ended up using my last ticket since a girl who wasn’t in top 5 used a whole bunch to overtake me and the other doll who were drawn first but I ended up coming in first 1st with my last ticket 

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    im fuming i came in first place and i could've picked 3 diamonds, 1 diamond or 2 hairstyles but i chose two goddamn dyes :neutral:
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    finished 3rd after being in the first place for the whole event... But at least I got the Lana dress, I'm so happy

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    energy: 4 times, 55 total
    dye: 2 times, 15 total
    stars: 3 times, 120 total (160 including TS)
    earnable outfits: *started with 0 of what was available* 3 times

TS items: 2 accessories, 2 hairstyles, 1 skirt, 1 dress, 40 stars   "

Seeing this makes me feel so left out, cause in this 6 weeks I got nothing but you guys got all of this
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Here are my last three looks from today. I had a super nice group without any TBs and everyone submitted lovely on theme looks. 

I came in first for the first time during a TB TB SYS. I really like the item that I got, but it sucks that it's even possible to win first place and only get dyes.

@BooskiBabii how sweet of him!

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I was in 4th place and had two TBs, Palettes actually good I wish they all looked like this 😭 not the best item but I got the white skirt (at least it’ll be useful for the Ivy League SYS)
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I came in 4th behind 3 TB’s, but I never do well in weekday sys anyways. I havent done a low, high, and fave collage in a bit 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Finished 4th so here is my TS box! Loved what I picked since I don’t own silver purses. Aside from the dye, it was a decent pallet.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Both my earnable boxes were crap, but then I came in 3rd and my whole TS palette was pretty damn amazing. 

I'm finally scoring in the 50's again, and one of my throwaway outfits actually got the highest score of all my looks! 

Some feedback I haven't seen mentioned anywhere:

Due to my time zone, weekend SYSs end when I'm already asleep, but the weekday SYSs also starts at a time where I tend to be asleep on monday (although that might just be a me-problem with my sleep disorder). This means that I can't pick up my weekend SYS prize before the next one starts, and since the weekday SYS replaces the weekend SYSs window, I can't collect whatever prizes I earn at all. I just miss out on them completely. I suggest that GLU makes a pop up window that is stationed at the event windows, where you can collect the prizes for a full 24 hours after the weekend SYS has ended, independent from the weekday SYS.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Came in second and got this ponytail- I don’t hate it but would’ve loved the eye makeup.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Boy does it feel like trash seeing people win TS first place prizes that some people spent real money to win and not even have the chance to participate and win other things. Still very very unhappy with this and the refusal to compensate non picked players. Why spend money on TS when you can win it in the future? Pointless to buy tickets when it’ll give more of a reason to skip an item and get to play for it in the future instead of playing for dyes and energy. Just a thought.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I noticed that some item tiles will have an icon on the top left of the tile that is associated with the weekend event it comes from (i.e. a heart icon for dating weekends, a check mark for a professional weekend, etc.), but most of the items seen in the palettes do not have this icon. So where are those items coming from? Does anyone know?
    Platform: iOS
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Got dye in my first box, the pants in my second box. Somehow managed to pick the one non item in my TS palette, but I couldn’t believe it was all items. This is how they should be for everyone who’s missing stuff!!! 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    so throughout the 6 weeks, i was able to open 22 boxes. out of those 22, 15 of them were items, 3 of them were stars (100 total). i opened energy once and dyes 3 times. the boxes have really bad odds but from my experience so far the event was pretty enjoyable. obviously if i kept picking dye or energy i would hate it so i do hope the box contents get fixed. other than that, i’m so grateful for everything i was able to get and i sincerely hope a better version of this feature is implemented for everyone ASAP. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Its close to impossible to get top five now with out buying tickets. Idk if ill be doing weekday sys. Its annoying and i miss tickets
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    so throughout the 6 weeks, i was able to open 22 boxes. out of those 22, 15 of them were items, 3 of them were stars (100 total). i opened energy once and dyes 3 times. the boxes have really bad odds but from my experience so far the event was pretty enjoyable. obviously if i kept picking dye or energy i would hate it so i do hope the box contents get fixed. other than that, i’m so grateful for everything i was able to get and i sincerely hope a better version of this feature is implemented for everyone ASAP. 
    @KalindaKing 22 boxes... these players got over 22 boxes while non picked people get nothing. Please ask the team why they’re okay with not compensating anyone. That number is insane. If we could buy boxes assuming they would be 60 stars like TB boxes are, these players got 1,320 stars worth of box picks. That is 132 days of free videos with no spending. Not at all hating on the dolls who got picked, it’s not like they had a hand in it. It’s just extremely discouraging to everyone else when this game is based on currency and half of us get none of it. 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I finished 71 votes behind 1st place (TB) but I also forgot to submit my last 2 looks. And that’s on Saige forgot to submit her last 2 looks for the past 3 TB SYSes in a row. Actually, this entire update, I only remembered to submit my last couple tickets once, which was last weekend.
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I looooove this jumpsuit!! This would’ve been so useful for last week’s SYS, but I don’t mind ☺️

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.