šŸ—³ļøKK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!šŸŽ­ā“

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chelsea123 Iā€™ve only gotten diamonds 2 times, I got one in the first round of this SYS. I guess it depends on luck because Glu is pretty greedy
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

If the black lace one is available in TB boxes shouldnā€™t it also be available for diamonds??? Can someone confirm or tell me if Iā€™m wrong

like: buy gold mask
    awesome: buy silver mask
    LOL: neither, get cat mask and use my diamonds on the red wine
    Hey, by any chance do you remember where the first hairstyle is from? Also if you wear that hairstyle I think the bangs can hide the cat ears. Iā€™ve been trying to hide them with hairstyles with bangs and front facing layers but so far Iā€™m not a fan of the ones I have. Iā€™d say get the wine glass since itā€™s more versatile and handhelds really help during SYSā€™s.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @cazmulgs good luck šŸ’ž I think this is one of the strongest ts groups iā€™ve ever been in, literally everyone looks so cute šŸ„ŗ
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Seems like Iā€™ll do fine without a mask! Good thing too since I just spent most of my diamonds on the butterfly auraĀ 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    oh LMAO

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    i havent really had the drive to edit here recently but this dress deserved better so here we areĀ šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

W O W šŸ˜±
    Is this a new Disney princess character? So beautiful!
    šŸ˜ā¤ļøšŸ„°
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    benavi12 said:

If the black lace one is available in TB boxes shouldnā€™t it also be available for diamonds??? Can someone confirm or tell me if Iā€™m wrong

like: buy gold mask
    awesome: buy silver mask
    LOL: neither, get cat mask and use my diamonds on the red wine
    Hey, by any chance do you remember where the first hairstyle is from? Also if you wear that hairstyle I think the bangs can hide the cat ears. Iā€™ve been trying to hide them with hairstyles with bangs and front facing layers but so far Iā€™m not a fan of the ones I have. Iā€™d say get the wine glass since itā€™s more versatile and handhelds really help during SYSā€™s.
    Thank you!! The hairstyle is from the pop up shop at Santa Monica right now! I got it free because I didnā€™t want to buy any of the items. I think someone said it was attached to a quest(?) so if you donā€™t have it do a bunch of quests before the update comes on the 14th

Youā€™re right about it covering! I went through the long hair to see if any made it look normal but didnā€™t think to look in the bun section! @benavi12
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i wonder if theyā€™ll fix this next update so people canā€™t have mods to get the unreleased TS items. itā€™s really frustrating seeing them in the voting booth šŸ™„Ā 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited September 2020
    eden_ said:
    This is random but I wished when voters click "Get This Look" it would count as a vote... it's not fair that so many amazing looks get only 30 votes during SYS..
    Koko said they get cycled back in so you have a chance to still get 60 votes. Which is probably why it takes so long for votes to come in, if your look is being cycle back in every couple votes. @lulula @eden_
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Calm down honey the event just started
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    eden_ said:
    This is random but I wished when voters click "Get This Look" it would count as a vote... it's not fair that so many amazing looks get only 30 votes during SYS..
    Does anyone know if votes actually get messed up because of the "Get This Look" function? I know when you click it, it doesn't count as a vote. But does that mean that that doll suffers with votes?
    Platform: iOS
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @datesaremyfave thank you! I hope I get it. Everyone keeps talking about that pop up shop but I havenā€™t gotten the quest :/ I have the black lace mask from the TB boxes so Iā€™m going to use that until I figure out which hair to use with the cat mask.Ā 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @benavi12 I just looked in another group Iā€™m in and itā€™s part of a quest where you design an outfit and then you get this makeup handheld- I would just grind at your quests to get it because then youā€™ll get 2 items free

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Know Iā€™m a little late for outfit inspo but hereā€™s mine and the voting booth is gorgeousšŸ˜ gunna post some looks I find fab in a bit!Ā 
    iOS user!Ā 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    First two looks. I think 42 is the highest score Iā€™ve ever gotten šŸ„ŗ
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Opinions please. Would you vote for more monochromatic look or mix of the colors kim mentioned?
    Agree - monochromatic (#1)
    Like - mix (#2)

Edit: lol, mono it is. Thank you for input, I get confused when kim lists multiple colorsĀ 
    Hello!! Is Nikki your doll's name?

Edit: nvm, I found Nikki lol
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    lunaaa said:
    Glu seriously needs to put all of its effort to these hackers before trying to sell us diamonds...Ā 
    Ā  The most annoying thing to me is, if I understood how this thing works, they already have all the items - earnables and TS, so they take the spots from legit players
    Exactly! And surely some people are voting for this players by accident (because they might not notice the items) and this is just so unfair to the other dolls!Ā 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilĀ EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Nikki114 said:
    My best start ever!Ā 
    Hello!! I believe we're in the same TS group!
    Is this you, right?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.