šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun šŸ‘—šŸŽ†

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Ok please can you quite possibly DM it to me? That shouldnā€™t need approving by mods @yezx
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Please please please add these or at least tell us why you canā€™t/wonā€™t. I would buy them in a heartbeat!Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have almost every SMC/fashion goals thatā€™s in rotation, thereā€™s like maybe 6 I donā€™t have so I would notice prettttty quickly if they were adding new ones. I havenā€™t seen anything different. I do also have maybe 3 that arenā€™t in rotation anymore so I guess I wouldnā€™t notice if those came back but still. From what Iā€™ve seen recently, none were added. And if itā€™s just for new players or random players, thatā€™s rude as hell.

if glu could literally just give us an explanation why they arenā€™t offered, thatā€™s all I ask... Weā€™ve been asking for YEARS now too see specific ones in game again and havenā€™t gotten any answers on anything. The one I want most is Kimā€™s gold met gala look šŸ„ŗ
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have almost every SMC/fashion goals thatā€™s in rotation, thereā€™s like maybe 6 I donā€™t have so I would notice prettttty quickly if they were adding new ones. I havenā€™t seen anything different. I do also have maybe 3 that arenā€™t in rotation anymore so I guess I wouldnā€™t notice if those came back but still. From what Iā€™ve seen recently, none were added. And if itā€™s just for new players or random players, thatā€™s rude as hell.

if glu could literally just give us an explanation why they arenā€™t offered, thatā€™s all I ask... Weā€™ve been asking for YEARS now too see specific ones in game again and havenā€™t gotten any answers on anything. The one I want most is Kimā€™s gold met gala look šŸ„ŗ
    Yes yes yes to this; why havenā€™t glu responded when there have been so many people asking the same thing? There MUST be a reason as to why we havenā€™t been offered them because glu would charge for air if they could so deliberately depriving themselves of money?! No, something is up!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SDC93 said:
    Idk where to post this, but Iā€™m stuck in his boat and canā€™t tap for more energy. Help?
    Wow, I haven't seen his face in so long, I miss himĀ šŸ„ŗ

@SDC93 Also, I hope you were able to resolve this, especiallyĀ considering this was posted hours ago and that gig was over in 48 minutes from the time you took this SS. I would have just swiped out to exit the game entirely, and reopened it!
    iOS Player since 2k14 šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦Ā CanadianĀ šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ 6ixSideĀ šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼Ā ą®…Ā Eelam TamilĀ šŸÆ
    šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€šŸŽ“šŸ¦øšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ•šŸæšŸ¦ā›ˆšŸŽ¶šŸ•‰šŸŖ”ā™‹ļøšŸ‘‘šŸŽµšŸ”„
    šŸŽ„šŸŽšŸ¤¶šŸ»Merry ChristmasšŸŽ…šŸ»šŸŽšŸŽ„
    āœŠšŸæĀ Black Lives MatterĀ āœŠšŸæ

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Iā€™ll go see if itā€™s there. Ā If there are an abundance of links, quotes, or other post referrals the system pulls it out for approval. Ā  Iā€™ll check it out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I found a post from yesterday @yezx. It had the link to the thread, plus a few @ members names, then you went back, and added an edit. That edit was probably what killed it. Now Iā€™d post the link, but letā€™s see if you can link the limited time offer thread, but donā€™t quote me, or tag anyone else. Ā I want to see if my theory holds or needs more checking. Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I play a legit game and I started playing in march 2020 but I got this smc offered to me just before a beach sys:

Should I be upset that I didn't purchase it? I never saw it again šŸ˜Ŗ I searched the forum and saw it comes back during halloween but come on, it was nowhere near halloween.Ā 
    So if you didn't get it recently, I got it as a new player. You can check if I am legit or not in the black friday thread too lol I am broke af %90 percent of the time.Ā 
    I got that one too! I started playing about in April or May i think. So im also kinda new and i also didnt purchase it because i wasnt that into the game as yet.Ā 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Sahana said:
    SDC93 said:
    Idk where to post this, but Iā€™m stuck in his boat and canā€™t tap for more energy. Help?
    Wow, I haven't seen his face in so long, I miss himĀ šŸ„ŗ

@SDC93 Also, I hope you were able to resolve this, especiallyĀ considering this was posted hours ago and that gig was over in 48 minutes from the time you took this SS. I would have just swiped out to exit the game entirely, and reopened it!
    I guess it was part of the storyline haha. Once I finished the event I was back in Prague I think. Or rio. Thank god for energy videos! I wouldā€™ve ruined my 5 star streak
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Maybe the delay of the next update is related to the October update? We have Kimā€™s birthday + HalloweenĀ 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Maybe the delay of the next update is related to the October update? We have Kimā€™s birthday + HalloweenĀ 
    wont we get another update by then though?
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I want some of those SMCs everybody talk about as much as you do but I think thereā€™s a certain reason why theyā€™re not offering them again. I mean why theyā€™re offering just some of them and no others? I think thereā€™s some sort of copyright thing involved here and thatā€™s why they canā€™t offer them anymore (but maybe Iā€™m wrong).Ā 
    @Francescahill well apparently they have offered ones that literally no one has been able to buy for years to one person on this forum as recently as February of this year.. So who knowsĀ 
    @jhabs itā€™s not just me who got it offered. I read in the comments thatĀ @BooskiBabii also had it in her game but she didnā€™t buy it. I believe itā€™s not just me. Well letā€™s hope that it will be back in rotation. Who knows..
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @LaraDeen okay, but thereā€™s been a lot of confusion surrounding these (like some people saying theyā€™ve been offered SMCs that are out of rotation when in reality, they were talking about an in rotation FG). So Iā€™m just going off of actual proof- we know you got it offered because itā€™s in your game. Iā€™m not saying @BooskiBabii didnā€™t see the offer, just that if she didnā€™t buy it/doesnā€™t have a screenshot, then we canā€™t take it as proof.Ā 
    yezx said:
    Is one of these in anyones rotation?

@yezx I also have second from the last, the blazer and the skirt. I think I got it offered before I joined the forum. I never took screenshots when before I bought it.Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    sooo only one person in the entire kkh community is receiving these offers? or what lol
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ARTPOP said:
    wont we get another update by then though?
    By related I mean that if they release the update later than expected then they will release the other update closer to Kimā€™s B-day and Halloween so they donā€™t release a Halloween update in the beginning of the month. Iā€™ve played this game since 2014 and Iā€™m used to know the timing of the updates, they donā€™t usually change the release date for so long. Itā€™s usually VIP event and then update the next week if they changed it itā€™s for some reason.Ā 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I think that the reason for the delayed update probably has to do with releasing weekday SYS to all players. I canā€™t really think of anything else for why they would need more time
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    sooo only one person in the entire kkh community is receiving these offers? or what lol
    At this point I donā€™t know if I should be happy or sad with this whole situation.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    OhemilieĀ If it makes you feel any better, the first look has a crotch shadow that you won't be able to unsee

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This is how behind I am on life. That update was released 2 weeks ago šŸ’€

edited September 2020
    Iā€™ll send in the 1st post from the other outlet, in a report but we arenā€™t posting their screenshots. Send me a message if you want it Explained. Ā Thanks for understandingĀ 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Not sure if this has been said (trying to catch up on all of these pages!) but I'm hoping with this update the gift dye "Color Your World" boxes include GOLD!
    I checked the info button and it does say gold dyes are supposed to appear in the palettes but I have opened over 30 boxes and not one of theĀ palettesĀ contained gold dyes! Every other color is there (though I usually get pinks and purples haha) but gold is never one of the 8 dyes. Hopefully they are able to add those in!Ā 

Okay, back to reading through these pages :)Ā 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Not sure if weā€™re still on the topic of SMC, but my side game just got this offer. Iā€™ve only had this game for maybe less than a month. Do with this info what you will ā˜ŗļøĀ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @SaraJean that SMC is in rotation
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @KalindaKing we paid for these eyes, can we please get them fixed? the right eye overlaps onto the nose when it wasnt like that before. weā€™ve asked a couple of times but they are still the same ā˜¹ļø tia!
    I second this, please fix it next update! Pretty pretty pleeeeeeaseee! I love them but can't use them and we paid for them. I feel scammed.Ā 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Can we get this smc again please šŸ˜«šŸ™šŸ»
    -Ā  iOS player o(*ļæ£ā–½ļæ£*)o
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Hmm Lara Deen was bannedšŸ¤”
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    milrist said:
    Hmm Lara Deen was bannedšŸ¤”
    So, was jhabs right all along? Not so surprised lol
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player