🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    Victorian said:
    munimuni said:
    I’ve been getting SMC offers back to back For the past weeks.Tho I didn’t get to screenshot them (will do in the future if more comes up) Im still a fairly new player and I have a clean game. Got offered the gold cross dress the other week too. 

This one is in my regular rotation, is it available for everyone? 
    Yes, it is 
    @yezx thank you for posting those, I think that’ll help clear up people’s confusion lol
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 362 Posts
    @yezx I will be looking out for those smc’s. I think I might (!) have seen the 5th in my game at some point but I’ll make sure to take a sc if I see any of these
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,995 Posts
    @yezx I have # 5 and 8/9 so I'm not sure about those but I have not seen the others in rotation.

Btw, does anyone know what shoes the doll is wearing in the 8th look?
    ☂️🌸 Android | Daily Player | Level 87 (PM if you'd like to connect on FB)
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    This is the silver met gala SMC I mentioned above (sorry, I cannot find the original banner) but this is the only SMC I have ever seen in my game (of which I bought around 2 years ago)

Additionally, we all really want this below SMC with the white Jacquemus bag, but I have never seen this in my game. My question to Glu was because newer members have received this little white bag SMC deal when others have never had it in our games despite playing years, so presumed the deal had ended. I still await update or answer from Glu for this since we would most likely be purchasing if available!!

Do we not have a separate SMC thread? I always try to search back for previous years threads but the forum does not comply with my phone very well lol
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,607 Posts
    We have @BellaKKH, but you cant post links or the comment needs to be approved, its “limited time offers” 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ok please can you quite possibly DM it to me? That shouldn’t need approving by mods @yezx
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 893 Posts
    Please please please add these or at least tell us why you can’t/won’t. I would buy them in a heartbeat! 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,930 Posts
    I have almost every SMC/fashion goals that’s in rotation, there’s like maybe 6 I don’t have so I would notice prettttty quickly if they were adding new ones. I haven’t seen anything different. I do also have maybe 3 that aren’t in rotation anymore so I guess I wouldn’t notice if those came back but still. From what I’ve seen recently, none were added. And if it’s just for new players or random players, that’s rude as hell.

if glu could literally just give us an explanation why they aren’t offered, that’s all I ask... We’ve been asking for YEARS now too see specific ones in game again and haven’t gotten any answers on anything. The one I want most is Kim’s gold met gala look 🥺
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 893 Posts
    I have almost every SMC/fashion goals that’s in rotation, there’s like maybe 6 I don’t have so I would notice prettttty quickly if they were adding new ones. I haven’t seen anything different. I do also have maybe 3 that aren’t in rotation anymore so I guess I wouldn’t notice if those came back but still. From what I’ve seen recently, none were added. And if it’s just for new players or random players, that’s rude as hell.

if glu could literally just give us an explanation why they aren’t offered, that’s all I ask... We’ve been asking for YEARS now too see specific ones in game again and haven’t gotten any answers on anything. The one I want most is Kim’s gold met gala look 🥺
    Yes yes yes to this; why haven’t glu responded when there have been so many people asking the same thing? There MUST be a reason as to why we haven’t been offered them because glu would charge for air if they could so deliberately depriving themselves of money?! No, something is up! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited September 2020
    SDC93 said:
    Idk where to post this, but I’m stuck in his boat and can’t tap for more energy. Help?
    Wow, I haven't seen his face in so long, I miss him 🥺

@SDC93 Also, I hope you were able to resolve this, especially considering this was posted hours ago and that gig was over in 48 minutes from the time you took this SS. I would have just swiped out to exit the game entirely, and reopened it!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,415 Posts
    I’ll go see if it’s there.  If there are an abundance of links, quotes, or other post referrals the system pulls it out for approval.   I’ll check it out.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

I found a post from yesterday @yezx. It had the link to the thread, plus a few @ members names, then you went back, and added an edit. That edit was probably what killed it. Now I’d post the link, but let’s see if you can link the limited time offer thread, but don’t quote me, or tag anyone else.  I want to see if my theory holds or needs more checking.  
    💜Vats

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I play a legit game and I started playing in march 2020 but I got this smc offered to me just before a beach sys:

Should I be upset that I didn't purchase it? I never saw it again 😪 I searched the forum and saw it comes back during halloween but come on, it was nowhere near halloween. 
    So if you didn't get it recently, I got it as a new player. You can check if I am legit or not in the black friday thread too lol I am broke af %90 percent of the time. 
    I got that one too! I started playing about in April or May i think. So im also kinda new and i also didnt purchase it because i wasnt that into the game as yet. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 957 Posts
    Sahana said:
    SDC93 said:
    Idk where to post this, but I’m stuck in his boat and can’t tap for more energy. Help?
    Wow, I haven't seen his face in so long, I miss him 🥺

@SDC93 Also, I hope you were able to resolve this, especially considering this was posted hours ago and that gig was over in 48 minutes from the time you took this SS. I would have just swiped out to exit the game entirely, and reopened it!
    I guess it was part of the storyline haha. Once I finished the event I was back in Prague I think. Or rio. Thank god for energy videos! I would’ve ruined my 5 star streak
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,207 Posts
    Maybe the delay of the next update is related to the October update? We have Kim’s birthday + Halloween 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 530 Posts
    Maybe the delay of the next update is related to the October update? We have Kim’s birthday + Halloween 
    wont we get another update by then though?
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I want some of those SMCs everybody talk about as much as you do but I think there’s a certain reason why they’re not offering them again. I mean why they’re offering just some of them and no others? I think there’s some sort of copyright thing involved here and that’s why they can’t offer them anymore (but maybe I’m wrong). 
    @Francescahill well apparently they have offered ones that literally no one has been able to buy for years to one person on this forum as recently as February of this year.. So who knows 
    @jhabs it’s not just me who got it offered. I read in the comments that @BooskiBabii also had it in her game but she didn’t buy it. I believe it’s not just me. Well let’s hope that it will be back in rotation. Who knows..
    @LaraDeen okay, but there’s been a lot of confusion surrounding these (like some people saying they’ve been offered SMCs that are out of rotation when in reality, they were talking about an in rotation FG). So I’m just going off of actual proof- we know you got it offered because it’s in your game. I’m not saying @BooskiBabii didn’t see the offer, just that if she didn’t buy it/doesn’t have a screenshot, then we can’t take it as proof. 
    yezx said:
    Is one of these in anyones rotation?

@yezx I also have second from the last, the blazer and the skirt. I think I got it offered before I joined the forum. I never took screenshots when before I bought it. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    sooo only one person in the entire kkh community is receiving these offers? or what lol
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,207 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ARTPOP said:
    wont we get another update by then though?
    By related I mean that if they release the update later than expected then they will release the other update closer to Kim’s B-day and Halloween so they don’t release a Halloween update in the beginning of the month. I’ve played this game since 2014 and I’m used to know the timing of the updates, they don’t usually change the release date for so long. It’s usually VIP event and then update the next week if they changed it it’s for some reason. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I think that the reason for the delayed update probably has to do with releasing weekday SYS to all players. I can’t really think of anything else for why they would need more time
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    sooo only one person in the entire kkh community is receiving these offers? or what lol
    At this point I don’t know if I should be happy or sad with this whole situation.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,995 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Ohemilie If it makes you feel any better, the first look has a crotch shadow that you won't be able to unsee

☂️🌸 Android | Daily Player | Level 87 (PM if you'd like to connect on FB)
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This is how behind I am on life. That update was released 2 weeks ago 💀

edited September 2020
    I’ll send in the 1st post from the other outlet, in a report but we aren’t posting their screenshots. Send me a message if you want it Explained.  Thanks for understanding 
    💜Vats

• katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Not sure if this has been said (trying to catch up on all of these pages!) but I'm hoping with this update the gift dye "Color Your World" boxes include GOLD!
    I checked the info button and it does say gold dyes are supposed to appear in the palettes but I have opened over 30 boxes and not one of the palettes contained gold dyes! Every other color is there (though I usually get pinks and purples haha) but gold is never one of the 8 dyes. Hopefully they are able to add those in! 

Okay, back to reading through these pages :) 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Not sure if we’re still on the topic of SMC, but my side game just got this offer. I’ve only had this game for maybe less than a month. Do with this info what you will ☺️ 
    @SaraJean that SMC is in rotation