🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• taniahhtaniahh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    taniahh said:
    I don’t even want the trendsetter items I only want the earnable dress (so so badly) do you think it’s possible?? My first look got like shit votes tho sigh (think the other doll was really perfect) 
    You'll need to score atleast 41 or above on all your next looks! You're doll is gorgeous! You got this!!

edit: just realized this is my 100th post! Lmao no big deal I know but I just find it cute😂
    Thank you so much for the motivation doll 💕😘 u definitely made my day and CONGRATZ ON YOUR 100th post!! Hehe 🎉🥳
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    First 3 looks. Still waiting for last one to get votes. I was happy about chill group then I woke up, but now after 30minutes, I have 2 tb 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m so tired of this happening every sys. I want this game to be like it was to. And I’m very curious what happened to scores. I always use to get more then 50. Maybe it’s because I have extra tickets?

iOS player 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

does anyone know where this dress is from? 😍
    uh hi
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @simoon This dress was a TS Top 5 prize
    iOS player 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I think I found @LindaVB and @asalaxo in the voting booth!
    yes that's me! Thank you for spotting me. That look got me 50 votes yay!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I’m glad I don’t like the dress and mask 😏
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Beautiful dolls and looks from the booth 💖

I’m the 2nd (I got 50votes)
    Thank you @ashleyy 💙💙

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Can somebody please show me how this beautiful dress dyes 😊
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Finally got a diamond for the first time in about a month of weekday and weekend SYSes!  Can’t decide between an aura and the ombré lips. Anyone have any tips?  I usually use the glitter lips and only have the doves and fire fly auras
    I only have those two auras as well and used to use the glitter lips all the time! However I just bought the ombré lips and I adore them! I will be getting an aura next though!✨
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited September 2020
    PSA: IT IS FINALLYYYYYY DOUBLE STAR WEEKEND AGAIN!!!😍 do some offers dolls especially since you’re not putting money into glu’s pockets by doing so😉
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    PSA: IT IS FINALLYYYYYY DOUBLE STAR WEEKEND AGAIN!!!😍 do some offers dolls especially since you’re not putting money into glu’s pockets by doing so😉
    Actually you are putting money in GLU pockets while doing the offers,adds or anything that is marked "free". Every watched add (intentional or unintentional)every offer to get stars literally everything earns a profit for glu or any other game out there. Otherwise they wouldnt exist for free players only paid. 😉
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Just when I thought I couldn’t do any worse 😫 think I’m going to go mask-less for my next look
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    omg glu this is the 4th doll in the voting poll that i saw topless 😳
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Cute looks in the voting booth 

Thats me in the golden dress. The look got me a 55
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
    beba13 said:
    Actually you are putting money in GLU pockets while doing the offers,adds or anything that is marked "free". Every watched add (intentional or unintentional)every offer to get stars literally everything earns a profit for glu or any other game out there. Otherwise they wouldnt exist for free players only paid. 😉
    yeah but it’s different than buying kstars or diamonds directly from the shop. it’s not like everyone “boycotting” buying stuff are also not watching their free kstar videos daily. you’re supporting glu by playing the game regardless lol, I just meant for people who don’t want to buy stuff directly from the shop because they’re upset with how glu treats it’s customers.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 4! Its been a while since my first looks scored well, so it's refreshing! But I'm doing zero efforts styling my doll, big hair, big gown and masks it is.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    beba13 said:
    yeah but it’s different than buying kstars or diamonds directly from the shop. it’s not like everyone “boycotting” buying stuff are also not watching their free kstar videos daily. you’re supporting glu by playing the game regardless lol, I just meant for people who don’t want to buy stuff directly from the shop because they’re upset with how glu treats it’s customers.
    That is something totally different than what you wanted to say. I'm just trying to make it clear that it just doesnt mean you are not putting money in their pockets,because we all do,otherwise the game would never be available to free players. And its a lot of money. But i still do it and will never give my own money for it till the customer satisfaction starts to be primary to GLU and on that i agree with anyone who did put their money in it and decided to now boycott  them because of all of the shady and quite irresponsible stuff GLU team does.
    🌻IOS player🌻
    @beba13 okayyyy 1. that is not totally different than what I said & 2. i’m not sure why you’re coming at me like this lol. you took what I said literally when I meant it how I explained it. & i’m not looking down upon people boycotting spending their money so don’t try to imply that. all I was saying was if you want some kstars but don’t want to buy kstar packs from glu directly that it’s double reward weekend. no need to start drama, I explained what I meant since there was confusion and just leave it at that.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Me waking up this morning to this 🙃 I wanna come in top 5 cause I don't have a mask so it looks like I'll have to throw down on Sunday 😂
    edited September 2020
    @beba13 okayyyy 1. that is not totally different than what I said & 2. i’m not sure why you’re coming at me like this lol. you took what I said literally when I meant it how I explained it. & i’m not looking down upon people boycotting spending their money so don’t try to imply that. all I was saying was if you want some kstars but don’t want to buy kstar packs from glu directly that it’s double reward weekend. no need to start drama, I explained what I meant since there was confusion and just leave it at that.
    I'm not coming for you at all. It was just informative for others to know how it works nothing else. I think we both didnt quite get the actual meaning of what we said 😂😂😂 
    My intention was purely to say everything earns glu money n
    ot to come for you or anything malicious and if it came out like that i do apologize from the bottom of my heart because 100% it wasnt anywhere near that. 
    Ps: and also i never said you are looking down on anyone because i never had that feeling so i just needed to adress that because i hate when people do that or start unnecessary drama. I'm not sure which part of my post even sounded like i did think that and i'm once again sorry if somehow it did. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Bought this dress seen a few people wear it so I’m not in a rush to put it on spent most of my money on it but it’s perfect for the theme no regrets 

Does anyone know why can’t I buy this dress? I’m level 38 on iOS and it says unavailable 
    I think you need to be at Level 43 to get it. 
    Nope, I'm on level 26 and bought it. Looks like @Beth0401 is on level 33, so that must not be it.🤷🏻‍♀️ That's odd that it's not available to everyone. 
    I don’t know if anyone’s answered yet but I believe you have to reach a certain level to buy it from the normal kloset but you can buy it at any point with the get this look option no matter your level. I’m not really sure why this happens but I’ve seen it with several dresses/items already 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @HannahKKH thank you!! 😍😭
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 3-4 😪
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

YAY ME! FML! 😔😔
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: sorry, wrong thread lol😰
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Looks 3 & 4! Currently in second place. I'm pretty sure the doll ahead of me used an extra ticket but it's none of my business and it's fine with me! She is killing it!

I'm seeing so many big gowns get great scores, sadly I don't have many big gowns 🙁 but I think I'm doing good so far!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.