🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• Mbloomq1Mbloomq1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I just wanna thank everyone who shares screenshots of their gift box openings. Ever since I started checking the boards before starting to open boxes I’ve been able to get the item I want most in the first try. Today I got the amazing hair. You guys rock!
    Lvl 53 ios player

FB: https://www.facebook.com/mbloomq1
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I have no idea what to buy 😨 I want to spend til the boots but all my kollection sucks, and they’re always my go to during VIP... 😅
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Okay I really like gb hair, and opened one more box and got dress. Can anyone explain to me why the item I want the most is gonna be the last one I have to chase?🧐 not sure what to do now. All my boxes have almost all tiles of energy so I think I’m gonna stop. Spended 320kstars only for boxes. But happy for what I got ☺️

iOS player 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I spent about 400 kstars and got everything from the GB - I actually really like all the items except for the shoes, so I’m happy with my chase. I’m still not sure if I want to go for earnable hair but maybe I’ll spin some kollections to get it.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Can someone show me how the blush looks on my face? I’m thinking if chasing it. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    won 50 energy in a kollection 😞 then i won the hair in my gb!! 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Would someone mind showing me the blush on my doll? I assume it's not worth it but since I can't see it (hint hint glu)

• AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Chasing the hair.. 😬 glad I got the blush and the dress dyed in the orange dye is beautiful! 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    feeling lucky because I actually got an item in my free box during VIP for once but I love love LOVE the peachy blush in the kloset so tbh i’m not even sure how much use i’ll get out of this one.... was hoping for the hair or dress🤕
    Omg this is exactly my predicament. This one is good since I was waiting til BF to buy makeup and so now I don’t look as bare lol
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic not sure I got everything right so let me know!

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    “Free Box”:

Lol, I might open one more box, but for now I’m stopping there.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I wanted the blush so bad, but I promised myself I would only open two boxes, and both were dye so I'm super frustrated yay
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I don’t know what to spend my kstars on 😩 I only want to spend 50 to get to the boots but my kollections are rubbish and I can’t find anything in the kloset
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood thank you love 💕 you’ve got it right 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited September 2020

I wanted the dress so I decided to chase it. No regrets. I like the hair and blush. The earnable boots are nice enough so I'm pleased I got them. I bought a few nail colours to open the free box.

Is it worth it to do simons 6hr job for kstars on vip events? 
    I don’t think so. I would just do 3 - 3hr bel air reality shows since it takes less energy @samantha143
    Hi guys, i really wanna reach the boots but i genuinely dont know what to spend my kstars on. My kollections are gross, i furnished my businesses so idk what to spend my kstars on. I was thinking maybe clothes for the next SYS maybe? 
    If you don’t have all of the businesses you could buy one now and furnish it during next VIP
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I chased the blush and well... Idk how I feel about it..... 😭 🤡 
    I also did a lot of offers lmao. I’m not going to spend money directly on this game anymore but I will make a few donations 😂😂

edit: here is how it looks on other tones with the contour from the closet. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood thank you so much! Its perfect :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I’m not going to chase since I don’t love anything but all 4 items should be in the palette 

When beautiful Eden came out I tried 4 times and got the entire bottom row and I regretted stopping there so when it came back this week I was so excited! Got dye in my first spin, then kstar, then the bundle!!

got the blush in my free box (was 3rd on top row forgot to ss). I was waiting for Black Friday to get makeup but this will make me look less bare faced until then

i have 100 stars to finish the VIP event should I?
    like: yes yolo
    lol: nah ain’t worth it
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @robertavyy omg is that blush made specifically for you? It looks incredibly good on your doll 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Is it worth it to do simons 6hr job for kstars on vip events? 
    I find it so much quicker to just do 3-hours reality shows at Bel Air!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m really happy, because I wanted this hairstyle The most and I got it in my first box! I also got shoes and dye! 
    Do you think that blush & contour combo looks good on me? 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @Victorian oh thank you so much! 🥰 at first I didn’t really liked it, but now I do!😄
    iOS player 

• navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Well I got energy on my box... not that I’m surprised🙄
    Do y’all know how many kstars we get for completing Simon’s event? Should I do it?
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hi guys, i really wanna reach the boots but i genuinely dont know what to spend my kstars on. My kollections are gross, i furnished my businesses so idk what to spend my kstars on. I was thinking maybe clothes for the next SYS maybe? 
    If you don’t have all of the businesses you could buy one now and furnish it during next VIP
    Good idea!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!