🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

1262728293032Next

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @danjames12 I think quite a few of the higher kind of shoes all glitch like that when you wear certain bottoms!
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Really glad that my looks were able to pull through and push me ahead of a tb (who was very active at the beginning but then slowed down and didn’t submit any looks for a whole day or somethin’). I didn’t like the dress at first, but after seeing it on my doll at the start of this event I absolutely fell for it, and I’m so glad I got it! 😍😍
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    to the dolls whose NPC spouses changed, was your SO still the way you met him, or had you purchased any new clothes or hair?  My npc so didn’t change, but I bought him clothes and new features.   That’s all I can think of.  
    @kokokokonut - I had brought my husband some new clothes, I hadn’t changed his appearance but in the last fortnight he now has a completely different eye colour, hair colour, hair style, jewellery, clothing and shoes... Is he cheating on me and someone else has brought him stuff too?! 😭😭
    I changed My husband a lot, hair, nose job And clothes.  He didn’t revert or change.  Do you still have the clothes you bought him in your/his closet? 
    @kokokokonut yes the items I’ve brought him are still unlocked. Everything is the same apart from his appearance... It’s very strange. 🥴

@eden_
    You can gift your friends/boyfriend by going onto the phone icon on the right hand side of your main screen, just scroll and find the person.
    Hope this helps 💖
    Thank you <3 !!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My sys looks. Couldn't even seem to break a 50 throughout this entire event 🤷🏾‍♀️

Won 1st place. My competitor and I was playing chase the cat 🐈 and mouse🐁 game lol. We kept switching back and fourth from 1st place and 2nd place. None of the dolls from the top 5 spots from my ts group completed the event if I last recall. So pretty much a chill group for me once again 💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,175 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much 😃 
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!