🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I spun this Kollection twice and got the hair and bundle, which I'm super happy about. 

However I got some random dress in the free GB and the boots are not as nice as the other glittery overknees I already have. 

I was hoping for the blush or hair, maybe I'll try again tomorrow. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My haul, plus Bel Aire closet, daily gb hat hair, 80 k stars from a spin, and 5 blue dye. 10 items total for 440 k stars. 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    What's everyone buying for under the sea and ivy league?  
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    The blush is giving me major Rihanna vibes at the 2017 Met gala

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I hate this 😭 I might still chase because I want that dress and hair 🙈

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    the shortest work to get a star?? the 3h reality show?
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    viola said:
    the shortest work to get a star?? the 3h reality show?
    yeah that’s the shortest way to get a star, doing 3h reality shows at bel air ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    free box contained kstars, decided not to chase since i need to start saving for both halloween boxes and black friday 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Okey, I take it back... Siri hates me 😭 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @SaigeAnne i just completed that offer and got my stars instantly! for the price, it’s definitely worth it. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited September 2020
    -
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Also bought these clothes🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Also I hope you don’t shout at me for
    putting this in the wrong place but I just wanna say pls pray for me cause LORD am I dreading the Under the Sea SYS... it’s HARD yo... 
    a few ideas I have but other than that I got NOTHIN 🥴 Mostly Kloset items tbh, it’s super hard!!! (Dying that hair flower every colour lol)

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I bought the cat mask to get the first box, and then my first box was 40 stars, so I opened another and got the dress!! I was feeling so good I decided to open one more and got 5 drops red dye. Should have stopped at at the dress. Now I’m down to 86 stars... yikes...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I thought well, if you give me these type of odds, 1/4 on my first try, you can shove those items up your preferred hole 🤷‍♀️ So I chased kollections, 150 kstars (70+90) went to energies but was it still worth it? Yes! More worthy than gift box chasing actually. Look at what I got with 330 kstars:

I wanted that aura since I started playing. I am so happy now 😭 my doll's celebrating:

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got the dress in my gift box!

• AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @AngieWithK I don’t have the hair but here is the blush next to the peach one in the closet! (Sorry if I didn’t get everything right first time doing this and I’m doing this sitting in traffic haha)
    Thanks love!!! Don’t think I’m gonna get it, looks too much like bruising. 😮
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

I haven’t looked at offers in forever. I think I’m going to do this one and donate some money that I would’ve normally otherwise spent on KKH (I refuse to pay Glu a single cent more until they decide to listen to their customers). Crossing my fingers my kollections that come in 6 hours are good, because my current set is horrible, and I haven’t spent a single k-star yet. 🤞🏼
    I just did this offer as well and you get it instantly! It’s crazy because so many of them take forever. And it’s going towards a great cause so it’s a win win!!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My paid box: 1😣🙄🙄

My earned box:😍😍

The boots are hard to style!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Got everything but the blush from the gift boxes 

Hi!! Does anyone know where is that first and second lovely hair styles are from..??
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

I haven’t looked at offers in forever. I think I’m going to do this one and donate some money that I would’ve normally otherwise spent on KKH (I refuse to pay Glu a single cent more until they decide to listen to their customers). Crossing my fingers my kollections that come in 6 hours are good, because my current set is horrible, and I haven’t spent a single k-star yet. 🤞🏼
    @SaigeAnne Can you let me know if you did this offer? I have it on my offer wall too (although for 460 KStars...) but it is a minimum subscription of $20 per month. I am more interested in just doing a one time payment, so I am wondering if you will still get the KStar reward if you cancel the subscription? Does anyone know?
    Platform: iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I don’t have a clue of how to style these items lol
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @lulula Yes just cancel in like a week or two!