Options

🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I want to do the at risk youth since it's is a good cause, but I can't find it in my offers. I found one for hungry families, so I may do that one if I can't find the one for at risk kids.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Please tell me why I did Simon’s event and only got 1 k star when I was supposed to get 3
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    didn’t really want the earnable hair but once i  saw it on my doll i really liked it! spun a bunch of kollections, bought some poses & finally got the kloset flower 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Finally bought the storage closet in bel air and an eyeshadow shade to get the boots, which i don’t really love but they were just 10 kstars away 🤷🏼‍♀️
    This was my free gift box

I only liked the hair so i’m super happy! 
  • Options
    rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Does anyone know where these eyes are from? 
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited September 2020
    eden_ said:
    ashleyy said:
    Got everything but the blush from the gift boxes 

Hi!! Does anyone know where is that first and second lovely hair styles are from..??
    I’m not sure where the first hair is from, I just bought it with diamonds not to long ago, and I think the second was from last Black Friday VIP @eden_
  • Options
    navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I thought this meant I would get two kstars for every video I watched but I only got one🤔 Should I contact glu or am I misinterpreting this? Has this happened to any of you? 

iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @navyblue it’s only for offers not daily kstar videos!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @ashleymedds Oh thank you for clarifying! 
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • Options
    SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Hey, everyone!!
    I want to know which offers do you recommend me to complete for this double star weekend? 
    I’d really love to hear from your experience!! 
    Thank you in advance 🥰
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • Options
    SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    lulula said:
    SaigeAnne said:

I haven’t looked at offers in forever. I think I’m going to do this one and donate some money that I would’ve normally otherwise spent on KKH (I refuse to pay Glu a single cent more until they decide to listen to their customers). Crossing my fingers my kollections that come in 6 hours are good, because my current set is horrible, and I haven’t spent a single k-star yet. 🤞🏼
    @SaigeAnne Can you let me know if you did this offer? I have it on my offer wall too (although for 460 KStars...) but it is a minimum subscription of $20 per month. I am more interested in just doing a one time payment, so I am wondering if you will still get the KStar reward if you cancel the subscription? Does anyone know?
    I did it! I got the k-stars super quickly, and I don’t think they’ll disappear if you cancel the subscription (which I plan to do, because I already do regular donations for a different charity). For me, my minimum was $15, so it was a good deal for a great cause!
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Y’all I am so mad!! I accidentally spun this kollection, and it’s one of my least favorites. I was going to open another box so now my whole mood is killed
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    @woahbabesursotoxic I totally feel you! Yesterday, I was scrolling through hairstyles to see if there were any I wanted to buy during VIP, and then accidentally bought one 💀 thankfully it’s not horrid but I won’t be using it much
  • Options
    ashleyy said:
    eden_ said:
    ashleyy said:
    Got everything but the blush from the gift boxes 

Hi!! Does anyone know where is that first and second lovely hair styles are from..??
    I’m not sure where the first hair is from, I just bought it with diamonds not to long ago, and I think the second was from last Black Friday VIP 
    the first hair is from a retired kollection, if I’m not wrong.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @SaigeAnne literally the worst 💀 now I’m broker than I was 😂 I swear I’ve done this so many times. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I was so excited for my new rotation of kollections because I didn’t like any of the old ones...and I don’t like any of the new ones. I have yet to spend a k-star for this VIP event, and I don’t like the box items either. It just doesn’t feel right to not spend anything, but I don’t want to buy something from the kloset when I know it’ll be half off during Black Friday. I don’t want to buy a business either since I can hardly keep up with the 7 I own.

• Options
    mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Got the skirt/boot combo and the denim jacket. Free box was kstar so I spun again and got the blush! I like it! 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

Ugh I feel you! That's my rotation. I do have the new Eden Kollection but I only like a drink handheld there lol. Still spun the purple one!

• Options
    SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hey, everyone!!
    I want to know which offers do you recommend me to complete for this double star weekend? 
    I’d really love to hear from your experience!! 
    Thank you in advance 🥰
    I did the Winc offer, spent $35 for three bottles of wine, and got 690 kstars instantly! Although you need to be 21+ for this offer of course. I also did the Dollar Shave Club offer. Only $5 for the starter set and got 286 kstars! You also get this reward instantly
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic your poor kstars 😭 I bet it hurt when you looked at your amount after ! I’ve done the same numerous times over the years so now I try to be super careful not to hover my finger just in case lol at least it’s vip so you can grind and get it back, you can do it ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    @AmyMimi if I’m honest, it didn’t hurt much, my stars have been down to zero so many times 😂 thanks girl! I’m going to do my best to get a decent amount of stars back 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Bought the face highlight this weekend and decided to take a spin on a box since I haven’t done one in forever - I’m always so discouraged and upset by them because I always just get energy or Kash. 
    I’ve been admiring the hair from this box, I always see it in the voting booth but alas no such luck. 

Here is how I styled the top:

Spending 300 k-stars on the face highlight and 50 on this gift box was a lot, I only have 30 K-Stars left from winning the 80 in the box. I think I’ll stop here for this weekend. 
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @lalana i have both auras and i use the butterfly one waaay more. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    kayayem said:
    Bought the face highlight this weekend and decided to take a spin on a box since I haven’t done one in forever - I’m always so discouraged and upset by them because I always just get energy or Kash. 
    I’ve been admiring the hair from this box, I always see it in the voting booth but alas no such luck. 

Here is how I styled the top:

Spending 300 k-stars on the face highlight and 50 on this gift box was a lot, I only have 30 K-Stars left from winning the 80 in the box. I think I’ll stop here for this weekend. 
    I was very lucky to get the bundle in Lavish Allure on my first try, but I’ve been wanting the top in the kollection for awhile, but I’ll let you know the bundle hair may be gorgeous but it can be hard to style sometimes. It also doesn’t always please the voters in the booth since I get low votes when I use it. Keep taking spins on the kollection in the future, it looks stunning on you’re doll!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Did I really spend all but 1 k-star? 🌚🌝
    Since I hated all my kollections and didn’t particularly want to buy anything else, I bought 2 dresses that I’ve wanted since the beginning of time, and they’re not discounted during sales—the only thing convincing me spending over 500 k-stars for 2 dress is worth it.
    Kate Middleton’s gown:

Blake Lively’s gown:

I opened my free box last, and I got the dress 🤩 I actually love it so much more on my doll! I’ve picked an item from my free box 3/4 times this update, and the time I didn’t I got 40 k-stars and didn’t like the items, so I’m pleased!

I still don’t like the earnable items, so I haven’t bothered styling them. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    edit: forgot my palette screenshot lmao:

• Options
    violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    40 kstars for  🤬🤬 dye??? Only 5 too!!
    I'm done with this game tonight. I'm so aggravated with the crappy choices in the boxes. Maybe it's because I'm falling apart irl, but I'm so upset with this. 
    (Second game)😭😭😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 5 red dye from my free box. I like red but I haven't been getting sapphire as much and getting 5 would give me a chance to dye a dress.
    Platform: Android