🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,095 Posts
    OT: I've been thinking about transferring my game to a new device but I'm too afraid of losing progress. I looked for the thread about transferring games and I'm confused, anyone who has transferred their game from Android to Android has any advice? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    whatTrish said:
    @karinab this is the NYE dress! 

And TB's stand for ticket buyers 😊
    @whatTrish Ohh, thank you! Ahh yess, hate TB :(
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    HJLeonie said:

Somehow the one look I submitted without a mask is my best one 🥴
    @HJLeonie The feather fan is awesome though :blush:
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,958 Posts
    dpeters said:
    OT: I've been thinking about transferring my game to a new device but I'm too afraid of losing progress. I looked for the thread about transferring games and I'm confused, anyone who has transferred their game from Android to Android has any advice? 

What device do you have? I had a Samsung and transferred to another Samsung. They have an app that makes it super easy because the normal transfer way didn't work for me. This was before everything was saved to Facebook though so don't get scared based on my experience 😉
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,524 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I am 1st at the moment as I overtook an early tb but that probably won’t last long. I’m just trying to enjoy this theme and not be too fussed. So far I’ve loved seeing so many amazing looks 💕😊 the shoes I got on my 5th look and they are super cute !
    Looks 3-6

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @HJLeonie it’s the “my moods” one. i’m big into aromatherapy and the product was aromatherapy pens! so it was something i’ll actually really enjoy and use😊
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 907 Posts
    looks 3-6, scores are getting lower with each look i submit, don’t really care cause i’m in top 5 (so far at least) 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    karinab said:
    HJLeonie said:

Somehow the one look I submitted without a mask is my best one 🥴
    @HJLeonie The feather fan is awesome though :blush:
    Aw thanks doll! I remember I was really gutted when I got it but it always does pretty well for me in SYS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,125 Posts
    My looks 3-6! I’m trying to not use any formulas to getting good scores and just being “more creative” and trying different dresses and haistyles
    Also, I’m so happy I’ll finally have the weekday sys, but sad it will be another gala cause the last few themes looked more fun

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Omg this dress is soo beautiful!! 😍 But where is this handheld glass from? Can’t remember 🤪

edit: typos😅

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    anddd omg whyyy have I never seen this suit before😍😍 now I regret taking my long a** break from this game, as I seem to have missed out on so many beautiful items! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,095 Posts
    @soundspretty thanks! My devices are both Huawei
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,524 Posts
    Think I spotted @SaigeAnne 😊💕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I haven’t been active on here and neither so much on the game. These last few SYS have been really hard for me lol I’m never on topic and my looks were scoring so low that I’d give up. I’m in a group without TBs and currently 1st place 🤗 started late so I’m only on my 5th ticket, but I got so excited this is the highest I’ve ever scored ever 😍
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    BTW the Lovers items will be gone from the Silver SYS GiftBox in the next Weekday SYS event :) Thanks for letting us know!

what about the SYS earnable items? 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,140 Posts
    BTW the Lovers items will be gone from the Silver SYS GiftBox in the next Weekday SYS event :) Thanks for letting us know!

What are “lover items” ? 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @karinab bel air house is free and you get the same as in the calabass house so you dint have to buy it!!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ashleyy the items your SO gives you for leveling up the ‘Lovers Achievement’ we’re in the boxes. If you google ‘lover achievement kkh’ you’ll see the thread I just can’t post links
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,149 Posts
    This SYS hasn't been going well and I don't know if I want to use my extra ticket. I wanted the dress but what if I like the last earnable for the Midnight in Milan theme. I also thought I was going to lose my last 2 tickets for the day because I've been having issues with the internet and didn't know if I'd get it back until Monday. I wish we could get SYS items during sales, and not for diamonds. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Think I spotted @SaigeAnne 😊💕

Eek! Spotted without my cat woman mask🙈 Thank you for catching me in the voting booth! 🥺💖

I haven’t been able to hit 50 yet. I have 2 aggressive TBs beyond 500 already, so I think I’ll just have fun and submit a bunch of different ginormous ballgowns for the rest of this SYS🤣
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 391 Posts
    Does anyone else seriously want to swat those butterflies?!
    IOS gc: cristina-m
    daily addict
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,144 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Can somebody explain what does this mean? I’m so confused right now lol.

Nevermind I just read it I never saw those items in my boxes so I was confused. 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @brunakkh are we all getting the weekday SYS this week? And what’s the theme? I’m so tired of missing out on these events 🥺
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!