šŸ›ļøKK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! šŸ’µšŸ’³šŸ›ļø

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I want to do the at risk youth since it's is a good cause, but I can't find it in my offers. I found one for hungry families, so I may do that one if I can't find the one for at risk kids.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Please tell me why I did Simonā€™s event and only got 1 k star when I was supposed to get 3
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    didnā€™t really want the earnable hair but once i Ā saw it on my doll i really liked it! spun a bunch of kollections, bought some poses & finally got the kloset flower šŸ˜Š

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Finally bought the storage closet in bel air and an eyeshadow shade to get the boots, which i donā€™t really love but they were just 10 kstars away šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    This was my free gift box

I only liked the hair so iā€™m super happy!Ā 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Does anyone know where these eyes are from?Ā 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited September 2020
    eden_ said:
    ashleyy said:
    Got everything but the blush from the gift boxesĀ 

Hi!! Does anyone know where is that first and second lovely hair styles are from..??
    Iā€™m not sure where the first hair is from, I just bought it with diamonds not to long ago, and I think the second was from last Black Friday VIP @eden_
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I thought this meant I would get two kstars for every video I watched but I only got onešŸ¤” Should I contact glu or am I misinterpreting this? Has this happened to any of you?Ā 

iOS player, english isnā€™t my first languagešŸ’Ÿ
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @navyblue itā€™s only for offers not daily kstar videos!
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @ashleymedds Oh thank you for clarifying!Ā 
    iOS player, english isnā€™t my first languagešŸ’Ÿ
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Hey, everyone!!
    I want to know which offers do you recommend me to complete for this double star weekend?Ā 
    Iā€™d really love to hear from your experience!!Ā 
    Thank you in advance šŸ„°
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MXĀ 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    lulula said:
    SaigeAnne said:

I havenā€™t looked at offers in forever. I think Iā€™m going to do this one and donate some money that I wouldā€™ve normally otherwise spent on KKH (I refuse to pay Glu a single cent more until they decide to listen to their customers). Crossing my fingers my kollections that come in 6 hours are good, because my current set is horrible, and I havenā€™t spent a single k-star yet. šŸ¤žšŸ¼
    @SaigeAnne Can you let me know if you did this offer? I have it on my offer wall too (although for 460 KStars...) but it is a minimum subscription of $20 per month. I am more interested in just doing a one time payment, so I am wondering if you will still get the KStar reward if you cancel the subscription? Does anyone know?
    I did it! I got the k-stars super quickly, and I donā€™t think theyā€™ll disappear if you cancel the subscription (which I plan to do, because I already do regular donations for a different charity). For me, my minimum was $15, so it was a good deal for a great cause!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Yā€™all I am so mad!! I accidentally spun this kollection, and itā€™s one of my least favorites. I was going to open another box so now my whole mood is killed
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
    @woahbabesursotoxic I totally feel you! Yesterday, I was scrolling through hairstyles to see if there were any I wanted to buy during VIP, and then accidentally bought one šŸ’€ thankfully itā€™s not horrid but I wonā€™t be using it much
    ashleyy said:
    eden_ said:
    ashleyy said:
    Got everything but the blush from the gift boxesĀ 

Hi!! Does anyone know where is that first and second lovely hair styles are from..??
    Iā€™m not sure where the first hair is from, I just bought it with diamonds not to long ago, and I think the second was from last Black Friday VIPĀ 
    the first hair is from a retired kollection, if Iā€™m not wrong.
    edited September 2020
    @SaigeAnne literally the worst šŸ’€ now Iā€™m broker than I was šŸ˜‚ I swear Iā€™ve done this so many times.Ā 
    I donā€™t know whether to laugh or cry. I was so excited for my new rotation of kollections because I didnā€™t like any of the old ones...and I donā€™t like any of the new ones. I have yet to spend a k-star for this VIP event, and I donā€™t like the box items either. It just doesnā€™t feel right to not spend anything, but I donā€™t want to buy something from the kloset when I know itā€™ll be half off during Black Friday. I donā€™t want to buy a business either since I can hardly keep up with the 7 I own.

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Got the skirt/boot combo and the denim jacket. Free box was kstar so I spun again and got the blush! I like it!Ā 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

Ugh I feel you! That's my rotation. I do have the new Eden Kollection but I only like a drink handheld there lol. Still spun the purple one!

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hey, everyone!!
    I want to know which offers do you recommend me to complete for this double star weekend?Ā 
    Iā€™d really love to hear from your experience!!Ā 
    Thank you in advance šŸ„°
    I did the Winc offer, spent $35 for three bottles of wine, and got 690 kstars instantly! Although you need to be 21+ for this offer of course. I also did the Dollar Shave Club offer. Only $5 for the starter set and got 286 kstars! You also get this reward instantly
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic your poor kstars šŸ˜­Ā I bet itĀ hurt when you looked at your amount afterĀ ! Iā€™ve done the same numerous times over the years so now I try to be super careful not to hover my finger just in case lol at least itā€™s vip so you can grind and get it back, you can do it ! šŸ˜Š
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    @AmyMimi if Iā€™m honest, it didnā€™t hurt much, my stars have been down to zero so many times šŸ˜‚ thanks girl! Iā€™m going to do my best to get a decent amount of stars backĀ 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Bought the faceĀ highlight this weekend and decided to take a spin on a box since I havenā€™t done one in forever - Iā€™m always so discouraged and upset by them because I always just get energy or Kash.Ā 
    Iā€™ve been admiring the hair from this box, I always see it in the voting booth but alas no such luck.Ā 

Here is how I styled the top:

Spending 300 k-stars on the face highlight and 50 on this gift box was a lot, I only have 30 K-Stars left from winning the 80 in the box. I think Iā€™ll stop here for this weekend.Ā 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @lalana i have both auras and i use the butterfly one waaay more.Ā 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    kayayem said:
    Bought the faceĀ highlight this weekend and decided to take a spin on a box since I havenā€™t done one in forever - Iā€™m always so discouraged and upset by them because I always just get energy or Kash.Ā 
    Iā€™ve been admiring the hair from this box, I always see it in the voting booth but alas no such luck.Ā 

Here is how I styled the top:

Spending 300 k-stars on the face highlight and 50 on this gift box was a lot, I only have 30 K-Stars left from winning the 80 in the box. I think Iā€™ll stop here for this weekend.Ā 
    I was very lucky to get the bundle in Lavish Allure on my first try, but Iā€™ve been wanting the top in the kollection for awhile, but Iā€™ll let you know the bundle hair may be gorgeous but it can be hard to style sometimes. It also doesnā€™t always please the voters in the booth since I get low votes when I use it. Keep taking spins on the kollection in the future, it looks stunning on youā€™re doll!
    edited September 2020
    Did I really spend all but 1 k-star? šŸŒššŸŒ
    Since I hated all my kollections and didnā€™t particularly want to buy anything else, I bought 2 dresses that Iā€™ve wanted since the beginning of time, and theyā€™re not discounted during salesā€”the only thing convincing me spending over 500 k-stars for 2 dress is worth it.
    Kate Middletonā€™s gown:

Blake Livelyā€™s gown:

I opened my free box last, and I got the dress šŸ¤© I actually love it so much more on my doll! Iā€™ve picked an item from my free box 3/4 times this update, and the time I didnā€™t I got 40 k-stars and didnā€™t like the items, so Iā€™m pleased!

I still donā€™t like the earnable items, so I havenā€™t bothered styling them. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    edit: forgot my palette screenshot lmao:

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited September 2020
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    40 kstars forĀ  šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ dye??? Only 5 too!!
    I'm done with this game tonight. I'm so aggravated with the crappy choices in the boxes. Maybe it's because I'm falling apart irl, but I'm so upset with this.Ā 
    (Second game)šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 5 red dye from my free box. I like red but I haven't been getting sapphire as much and getting 5 would give me a chance to dye a dress.
    Platform: Android