🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 9/4/20 - SSSTWDDD! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I got 5 red dye from my free box I would like to speak to a manager.

I got the perfumery and the hair salon finally. Stopping at boots which are cute but WHAT CAN I WEAR WITH THEM
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @BooskiBabii aww, I’m so sorry 🥺 I hope real life gets better for you❤️
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Is the gift box dress animated or am I just slowly losing my mind?
    ✨AGREE: the sparkles on it are animated; you’re not losing it—yet
    ✨LOL: I have no idea how you think it’s animated, you need to get off your phone for a few years and get your eyes fixed
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Chased the dress didn’t get it but I got a matching brow color 
    Also i got 300 plus for dollar shave club which cost me 5 dollars. And chasing i kept getting kstars and made the hair
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    rach89 said:
    SaigeAnne said:

I haven’t looked at offers in forever. I think I’m going to do this one and donate some money that I would’ve normally otherwise spent on KKH (I refuse to pay Glu a single cent more until they decide to listen to their customers). Crossing my fingers my kollections that come in 6 hours are good, because my current set is horrible, and I haven’t spent a single k-star yet. 🤞🏼
    I just did this offer as well and you get it instantly! It’s crazy because so many of them take forever. And it’s going towards a great cause so it’s a win win!!
    @rach89 how much was it?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SaigeAnne 😭I was thinking the same thing I swear the sparkles move 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @SDC93 I have iOS and the minimum donation was $15 but you have to sign up for a monthly donation. You just have to call after the holiday weekend to stop the monthly donation. But you do get the reward immediately and I think it’s well worth it especially this weekend! 
    edited September 2020
    Also hate u cant layer my high light with the blush 😤
    edited September 2020

@KalindaKing get the team to change the gold highlight from blush to highlight ! I wanna layer it  It only works with these eyes 😑 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I waited til my collections renewed to spend my K stars and holy 🐮!! I’ve never gotten the bundle on the first spin 

But my picks were absolute trash... like y is there so much energy???😔 and no shoes?😡
     I guess the two balanced each other out 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    alycat said:
    Im internally struggling because I really want the Fashion goals but I also reaalllly don’t want to give flu any more of my money!

Edit: was going to fix the spelling error of flu to glu but, honestly it’s kind of fitting. Like the flu is terrible...
    I bought the Fashion Goals but the dress is off and needs to be fixed, the dolls look like they have loose shoulders wearing the dress.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the blush in my free box and I really like it on my doll

Android
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I was gonna do an offer but I don’t wanna do this one lmfao
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I was gonna do an offer but I don’t wanna do this one lmfao
    I don't have this offer, but I wished I did. My husband has been wanting  to try their products. I'm going to look closer at the offers, so thanks for sharing this.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I'm sorry to bother you here girls with this but if anyone is interested to add me as a game friend i would appreciate it so much since i'm running low rn and i need more for all the shows i need to do 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SaigeAnne omg, you are right! The dress sparkles does pulsate slightly like the TS dress from the midnight SYS. Either that or I guess I need new prescriptions on my glasses. 
    IOS Player 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    after receiving the newsletter I was too scared to spend any stars because the next update seems good, but the gb hair is so pretty and I couldn’t resist. I opened one box only and got the hair, I’m feeling really lucky 😭❤️❤️

also @kokokokonut where is the new update thread? aren’t we supposed to get the update this Monday?
    iOS player
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    So i finally decided to chase the hair and dress because I saw it several times in the voting booth and I'm weak 🙈

After picking two tiles of energy, I was quite lucky and didn't have to spend too many kstars ♥
    Forgot to screenshot my first palette but I got kstars, kstars, hair 🥰
    Second palette:

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hey! Can someone put these eyes on my doll? I always find it hard to visualise without my own hair and I won’t wear the FG hair. I have the blush from the kloset. Thanks 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I finally bought the highlighter and contour from the closet and I love it on my doll so much! Opened my free box and I'm so happy! Here are my prizes this weekend. As you can see, I have zero stars now but it was worth it! Now I'll grind for the rest of the weekend to get as many back as I can! 
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Seeing everyone here is so gorgoues makes me want the dress so muchh so I chase them all 💓 And I love it 💞🤗
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @Chelsea123 congratulations! I’m glad to hear that your family is safe and healthy 😊
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Chelsea123 that’s lovely to hear ! Glad to hear that you and your family are in good health 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧