Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i haven’t actively been participating in this thread because i’ve been spending way more than i’ve been saving, but i just want to say that the Winc (if you’re 21+), Dollar Shave Club, and Covenant House offers are all really good deals if you’re on IOS! i wish we were lucky enough to get game offers but Apple sucks 😅 
    OH MY 🤭🤭 Are you from Europe or USA? I  dont think i ever got those offers on ios. Do they change a lot for you? Were they free offers or one of those payed ones? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Does anyone happen to have last years sale items?
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Here's an offer from Android, did anyone manage to do this? It seems impossible to reach headquarters level 25 without paying anything. I need feedback girls, if it's doable I will do it. Ps: I am ok with spending up to 10 dollars. Just tell me if it's possible 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Victorian i have the game downloaded on my phone, I’m IOS but it’s so hard to reach level 25. I’ve had it for a couple months and gave up on it 😂 i didn’t download it for an offer though, iOS doesn’t give offers like that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thanks doll, then I guess I will have to settle with something else. Or will I 😏😏😏😏
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Victorian you do you boo 😂 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I’ve been struggling to save bc of the new kollections but I’m ready to stop spending now ahh Black Friday is so close!!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thinking of using BF to turn doll into joan jett 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @beba13 i’m on IOS! all the offers i mentioned are paid ones; Winc was around $35, DSC was $5, and Covenant House was $15. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Hi all!!
    It is the first time that I participated in a save list for some important event in the game,So I just started,my goal is 1,600 K-stars,I hope I can achieve it....
    Success guys 💜🎁🤗

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @a1335 so here are my sources of getting kstars in order of importance to me personally:
    1. Videos: I have 20 per day
    2. Businesses: I have the ski resort and because it has the highest level, I get 5 (?) kstars per week. I also have the perfumery and salon. I wouldn't recommend buying any at the moment cause it is BF soon and I think that the amount of kstars that you will get back is not nearly as much as what you will pay for these businesses
    3. Tapjoy offers: try to check your offers frequently and especially this weekend cause they are doubled
    5. Achievements: check your achievements and try to do the ones related to reality shows. The last 2 levels if I'm not wrong give 10 kstars each. There's a very helpful thread about the reality achievements by the lovely Rikk where they're all explained. Here's the link https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5457775/your-guide-to-reality-achievements/p1
    6. Real run-ins: so far there's no proof that they aren't random but always try to go for the most dramatic answer and if it's a kardashian, go for the Kindest answer. This tactic is what gets me a kstar each time
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Here's my latest! Aiming for 2000 so I have enough for Christmas boxes as well, fingers crossed!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited September 2020
    🌝
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hi! I currently have 45 K-Stars, is it too late to save a good amount for BF? I´m so lost now lol I didn´t know BF was in November :(
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Just did two offers! I dont think i have ever has so many stars
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Finish a offer 50k starts 💕
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    September update:

I got some boost on finishing achievements, and also in the middle of a double K-stars offer. Wish me luck!!!
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Long time lurker, first time poster! I figured the least I could do after getting so much help from this forum would be to contribute lol. 

My K-stars are currently sitting pretty at 266. I'm aiming to get 1,500ish (plus however much I know I'm bound to spend during Halloween). I've currently got a couple offers going so I'm hoping to reach 500 by the end of the week.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Hi dolls! This is my august update! 

Edit: it's september 🙈, not august... 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My update. I spend so much kstars so I tried to get some back. I don’t know how much time do we have until sale. 🙈 maybe I should start to save for real 😄

iOS player 

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    September update!! 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm at 346. I would be higher but I had no internet for a large part of a day so I lost time to earn kstars back. 
    Platform: Android

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Does anyone have a rough idea of how much it would cost to get all the things during the Halloween event? I think I may need to readjust how many k-stars I'll need to save up over the next few weeks ahaha.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @claudiakkh if u mean the halloween boxes, if i remember correctly there are 56 boxes as of 2019 and each box costs 45(?) kstars to open!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited September 2020
    After valentines day, is there any other special event until kimiversary?

edit: I’m asking so I know how much I can spend on black friday and how much I need to save 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    August 2020 update! Looking forward to Nov. 27 Black Friday!emeraldGirl said:
    September 2020 update! Looking forward to Nov. 27 Black Friday!! 
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited September 2020

September update... I’ve done really well! I think I was down to 29 K-Stars in August so I’m proud of myself! 🤓💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm up to 428 thanks to the ts box I got. I'm considering spending literally nothing for the next VIP so I really have a chance to make progress because I'm not as far along as I'd like to be.
    Platform: Android

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Last year, I started saving for BF in August but oh my... We're in September and my k-stars have been the same amount for months. I have literally gave up on this game because of all the bull that has been happening with SYS and stuff. I know I'm gonna regret it when the BF sale will start 😭
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Lmao I really wanted the hair In the bundle I’m a whole 🤡 I need self control. I’m not spending anymore stars

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠