🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

Using one extra ticket to battle with a girl who submitted “trash” looks and won this gorgeous dress

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 557 Posts

Got 4th place 😊 Not bad, not bad. Congratulations to all winners! You all look beautiful!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,584 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't care about the TS items since the top 3 is over 1000 votes. This is my worst TS ever, but it wasn't even the worse SYS ever, except for the couple of lower scores. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Finished 5th! Love the mask 😍

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    This is my best SYS ever! 
    Looks 1 - 14 ✨ 

Ended in first, it’s my 3rd time but I feel like it’s the first hahaha 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,834 Posts
    I ended in second behind a ticket buyer. Happy I got a few 50s 😊. Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks: 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 374 Posts

very content with 2nd this week💘 I debated submitting 2 extra tickets to overtake my TB but decided at the last minute not to. I figured i’ll wait to use my saved up tickets for a hair + dress/outfit prize I can’t live without.... seeing all of your dolls in that beautiful gown has me a teeny bit regretful but hopefully I can win it in a throwback SYS box one day😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨please PM me to connect on FB, I would love to have forum dolls in my game!! ✨
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 681 Posts
    was getting a bit concerned over the tb situation in my ts but thankfully did well enough even through missing a ticket to get 4th! very pleased though i wish this mask wasnt so glitchy like this:

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,301 Posts

Love the mask. Could be useful for superhero looks if we get some Halloween themed SYSes. 
    IOS Player 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 293 Posts
    The mysterious look...

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt i agree 100%. the mask looks so awkward and i hate how it lays over most hairstyles. sucks because it's beautiful in theory and the color is nice, but the execution was just not it lol
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 613 Posts
    Main game... Came in fourth place, behind three ticket buyers. 
    Second game... Came in ninth place, behind five ticket buyers.

Lowest, highest, and favorite!

This was my best SYS so far, my lowest score is normally my highest. I actually spent enough kstars to get the dress, and didn't stress. So, overall, it wasn't too bad..well, except for all the crappy gb I opened with daily items and dye. 

🎗 Level 28 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,127 Posts
    also thank you @Unwinter for being such fun and fair competition !!! your looks were absolutely gorgeous, and im glad we were both able to finish top 5 even tho our group was tough 🥺
    ✨😩 w o m e n 😩✨
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 470 Posts
    My 13th and 14th look 
    I finished with 664, definitely one of my better SYS and for not wearing a mask totally surprised I came in first lol. Grateful for winning the dress, I love the flower details! I just wish the waist wasn’t so boxy especially when the doll moves... but at least now I have a mask and it dyes really well too 

And the blush in this weekend’s boxes looks so good on my doll 🥺
    You look SO good hun!  <3
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 470 Posts
    Won 1st place oop.

the dress is alright (could be better if the design team wanted it to be) and the mask is cute but idk why its so shiny?
    And again why are the thickness of the lines so inconsistent? Maybe I'm tripping but i think it looks, again, a bit cartoon-ish like some of the recent items we've gotten (FG comes to mind)

Did they hire a new intern designer or something?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    No dress for me and im so sad ended up in 5th thanks to buyers 😖 ugh also got 5th in my android 
    The eye holes are so messy on this mask they definitely need to reposition it
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
    The mask is cute, but probably won't use it that much since it's hard to style. All of my down hairstyles show, this is one of the couple that can be used.

✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    @AliBryant your looks are absolutely stunning! i especially love the baby blue dress fit 💙
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

@DoloresWyatt Oooh, I’d like to participate in the ‘which hairstyle looks the worst’! with the braids, and various other styles, the mask just... merges in? the bottom two demonstrate the problem the mask has with a LOT of hairstyles  
    But with the ‘artificially’ colored hair, the mask fits so nicely? I wish it fit this way with other hairstyles :/ there’s just something so off about the layering
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @ARTPOP thank you so much doll! 🥺💗
              ✨ iOS level 32 A+++✨
                  IGN & IRL: Khadija 
                         🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas sooo can we get the mask fixed so that it lays right under hair instead of on top? I can’t even use it with a lot of my frequently worn hairstyles
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨please PM me to connect on FB, I would love to have forum dolls in my game!! ✨
    @imazora The second pic is the worse I've seen yet with the mask! 🤣🤣🤣 They need to fix this, for sure. 
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Last two looks:

Finished 2nd with 701 points behind someone with over a 1000 points 🎊. Gown syses are so easy most of the time 😊 I think the mask is too big and could have been done better but at least I finally own one now 🎭
    💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈💎𝒻𝑜𝓇💎𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔💎𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽💎𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎⭐𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃⭐𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 404 Posts

Top 8 all had over 700 points, this is the worst I’ve done in an sys since the Simon tickets where everyone in my group used all 3 tickets. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!