🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ugh... I really want the dress, so I submitted simons free tickets that I have been saving. Think I’m going to regret it as I’m first with 759 and doll in second has 758. I think she submitted a last minute look but I’m not sure. In 10 minutes I’ll find out if I’m a 🤡 or a 👸 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Highest, lowest, two favorites (i used more than those 2 dresses i swear!!) and two looks I didnt expect to do as well as they did. I was in first until 2 TB’s passed me so... if you cant beat them, join them. i panicked and submitted 3 tickets, I really liked the gown and had been scoring so well. basically i’m a big hypocritical baby 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Here are my looks 3-14! I think this is my highest average score ever.

Also there is legit DRAMA in my TS group... Courtney spent extra tickets on Friday - I think more than 3 - and had been in the lead all weekend with no one really challenging her (though she seemed to think I was getting too close and did yet another extra ticket today).  Well then I went to check scores and this gal Sophie had just swooped in to snipe!  Just eating my popcorn over here in (presumptive) third. 

Also shout-out to my girl Vania who was serving up tasty looks all weekend and giving me a run for my money in the non-TB category. Glad we both got that dang mask. 
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I actually really liked the TS dress. And I don’t have any big puffy dress like that. Of course I had 2 tbs and I was in 3rd place. I tried to convince myself that I don’t need dress, but I need it!🙈 I had some tickets from the time I bought triple treats and thought: okay I can try fight this time, because I need to use them someday right?🤷🏼‍♀️ I really thought that they gonna fight but didn’t submit any extra. So I won! And I’m so happy 🥺☺️

But of course I don’t like the fact that without extras is impossible to win 😞
    iOS player 

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    My favorite and my best look ✌🏻

I had at least 5 TB in TS, so I'm glad I was able to stay in the top five

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Came in 3rd! Super happy with my scores this SYS
    Highest, lowest, and favorite 😊
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    First Place this week gorgeous mask and dress 💕

Android doll 💙
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

I love how well the dress and blush go together, so stoked to have this dress 🥺💕
    I communicate in memes
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts

Using one extra ticket to battle with a girl who submitted “trash” looks and won this gorgeous dress

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't care about the TS items since the top 3 is over 1000 votes. This is my worst TS ever, but it wasn't even the worse SYS ever, except for the couple of lower scores. 
    Platform: Android

• GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Finished 5th! Love the mask 😍

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    This is my best SYS ever! 
    Looks 1 - 14 ✨ 

Ended in first, it’s my 3rd time but I feel like it’s the first hahaha 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I ended in second behind a ticket buyer. Happy I got a few 50s 😊. Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks: 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

very content with 2nd this week💘 I debated submitting 2 extra tickets to overtake my TB but decided at the last minute not to. I figured i’ll wait to use my saved up tickets for a hair + dress/outfit prize I can’t live without.... seeing all of your dolls in that beautiful gown has me a teeny bit regretful but hopefully I can win it in a throwback SYS box one day😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    was getting a bit concerned over the tb situation in my ts but thankfully did well enough even through missing a ticket to get 4th! very pleased though i wish this mask wasnt so glitchy like this:

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the mask. Could be useful for superhero looks if we get some Halloween themed SYSes. 
    IOS Player 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    The mysterious look...

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt i agree 100%. the mask looks so awkward and i hate how it lays over most hairstyles. sucks because it's beautiful in theory and the color is nice, but the execution was just not it lol
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Main game... Came in fourth place, behind three ticket buyers. 
    Second game... Came in ninth place, behind five ticket buyers.

Lowest, highest, and favorite!

This was my best SYS so far, my lowest score is normally my highest. I actually spent enough kstars to get the dress, and didn't stress. So, overall, it wasn't too bad..well, except for all the crappy gb I opened with daily items and dye. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    My 13th and 14th look 
    I finished with 664, definitely one of my better SYS and for not wearing a mask totally surprised I came in first lol. Grateful for winning the dress, I love the flower details! I just wish the waist wasn’t so boxy especially when the doll moves... but at least now I have a mask and it dyes really well too 

And the blush in this weekend’s boxes looks so good on my doll 🥺
    You look SO good hun!  <3
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Won 1st place oop.

the dress is alright (could be better if the design team wanted it to be) and the mask is cute but idk why its so shiny?
    And again why are the thickness of the lines so inconsistent? Maybe I'm tripping but i think it looks, again, a bit cartoon-ish like some of the recent items we've gotten (FG comes to mind)

Did they hire a new intern designer or something?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.