⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    add Amsterdam as a new city!
    uh hi
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    -new poses in the photo booth AND fixing the cross eyed poses please omg half the poses are cross eyed it’s so bad
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Have the option to change how the Kollection rotations work  

Option 1: Kollections only change once you finish them
    Option 2: Keep the kollections rotation as it is 
    Option 3: If you have gotten all the items from a Kollection that you want, you can choose to rotate it

Also because these Kollections only unlock once you have fully completed a certain amount of Kollections. They should be cheaper than the normal Kollections!!!
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    edited September 2020
    Make all clothing items(past & future) work with every pose. It looks like someone played pin the dress to the doll & failed horribly...Anyway I have a levitating dress to wear

Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • anneahooanneahoo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Suspend this hacker. Disgusting.

• laralit_laralit_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    • Definitely give us a quest to finally choose between Cassio and Raul and allow us to date and marry them!
    It feels like Cassio is just leading us on and Raul is promising us a relationship and we can never get it! I'm not sure whether someone's got to the point in the game when you can date Raul (if it even exists), if so let me know.

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    More handhelds and auras
    Please make Michigan Smith dateable, he is fiiinnnneee 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    why do we have such a big house like bel-air if we can only invite 9 friends when there is a party and 4 friends when it's a reality? srsly it's ridiculous... I mean there is a ballroom on that mansion and we can't invite anyone for that space. make it better, glu 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh and do something about the babies would ya? Like it feels like they were born on leap day or something 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’m sure this has been suggested because to me it’s a big thing... Please stop locking items to be submitted on sys after one use... they are our items that we bought and sometimes we don’t have a lot of items for that sys. Especially Jewellery and accessories.. pretty please consider an alternative option! 
    Also,
    Please just get rid of 2,3,5 dyes from boxes... it’s a major disappointment to open a daily box or any box and get dye. Speaking for myself. Even on daily boxes, I’m trying to catch up on partnerships and to pay k stars and wind up with 2 purple dye is 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or during events to earn stars to open boxes.. we want items not 5 energy and 2 dyes. Replace both with items or diamonds and k stars please! If you have to keep dye in the boxes... can they at least be rarer colors? All I ever get is purple orange and green 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Pretty please 🙏 🥺
  • RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Would be good to have belts as an accessory item, also I want to be able to layer jackets on tops/ eg have cardigans/wraps etc etc . 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I feel like we should compile a list of things we want Glu to fix and another list of things we want to be added to the game and then post said lists in every update thread and compare them to what has been update. Feel like this will make them more accountable..?

- I really need the closets to be fixed. There are some short hairs in long hairs section, same with the two tops sections, boots in heels section, jewelry in misc section (that whole section is a MESS fix it asap omg its not even that much work)

- Idk why all tights that arent attached to shoes stop at their ankles when they shouldnt be. Extend tights to the toes please.

- Make tights layerable under all boots

- Make tights wearable with shorts

I'm sure I'm not the first person who has complained about this but please fix this. We've been playing the game since 2014, it's been 6 years. There's absolutely no reason for any of these issues to be still present in the game.

Also people check the fashion suggestion thread out. I've been SERVING the girls with amazing fashuns. I can be a fashion consultant or part of the design team too if y'all are up for it @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Also animating the dolls more would elevate the game x10 but I bet yall have yalls hands full fulfilling all the requests in this thread so work on those first x
    edited September 2020
    Please change the tb boxes! Get rid of dye!! And the generic clothes that have no detail and nobody wants 😭

edit**
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited September 2020
    - Remove the vip subscription partnership tiles from daily boxes of people who are not vip
    - Remove daily box items from gold boxes 
                  OR
    Make the throwback event more fun by either giving us one black box, one gold, and two throwback boxes or giving us points for everything we do: gigs, dates, parties.

edited September 2020
    Does a thread for closet item glitches exist?? 
    Also is there a thread for closet items placed in the wrong section??
    Why do I even bother 😒
    milrist said:
    Make the throwback event more fun by either giving us one black box, one gold, and two throwback boxes or giving us points for everything we do: gigs, dates, parties.

@milrist
    I have always wondered what the difference is between these two boxes are because glu hasn’t clarified it for us 

I would prefer if the TB event was like this. I never really wanted weekday SYS added to the game because it is mentally & physically draining 

Why do I even bother 😒
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @WhatIsReality they are equally disappointing. The gold box just contains a larger amount of kash, energy, kstars per pick. The amout of dye is the same, and your chances of getting nothing are the same in both boxes
    And I noticed that my gold boxes always contain partnership tiles for some reason??? while black don't 🤦 
    So opening gold boxes  is how I get most of my partnerships signed..

Why are daily box items everywhere except in daily boxes?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
     please put new makeup in closet for kstars so we all can get them if we want to,Or make them earnables.
    iOS player 

getting notifications for when our voting in sys starts & when our votes have finished 
    Fix Game:

Fix tights (extend them beyond the ankles) & allow them to be layered underneath boots

Fix the closet (Misc is a mess, heels and hair section has to be looked into as well)

Fix this white hand/topless/bottomless bug 

Include lookbook for SYS

Improve Game:

Include body glow, add more options for nails and other customization features (the beauty/fashion thread is LIT)

Improve the quality of garments bc some of these recent ones are...not that great

Make businesses more complex, detailed

Give us a new rival, one that is more 2020 and fierce than Willow

edited September 2020
    Weekend SYS idea: earnables Stay on theme to current SYS...(But at a TS level.. meaning high quality). And the TS items could be on theme for the following SYS weekend as a lot of times the theme is so specific we don’t necessarily have a lot of items for it. For instance the masquerade ball. The top however many TS could win a mask from the previous sys to help with the next. Because when we win a TS that’s specific to the ended SYS we have no use for the items some of the time when it’s so specific to that SYS so winning it after the fact isn’t as enjoyable as it would be before. Also top 5 should win TS outfits! Because at this point if you’re not buying tickets you’re not getting it 75% of the time. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lastly we need to update the locking items in SYS after one use.. these are items we either purchased or earned or worked towards and not everyone has huge Kloset’s and options. Especially Jewellery and handhelds.. even more so when it’s a super specific theme a lot of us may only have one or two items that are on theme. Please stop locking items.. or at least let us use them 2 times before they lock. 🙏🙏🙏

Edit** spelling errors. 
    when giving people diamond kollections in their rotation it should be kept as 5 k stars kollections and the diamond on top of it as an exclusive one, no one wants to miss out on a k star kollection for a diamond one they aren’t going to touch 
    edited September 2020
    Dye shouldn’t be in event boxes or daily gift boxes... especially 1 dye 😑 and they are never rare colors. They shouldn’t be in event boxes or anything we have to spend 40 k stars on or work towards earning like the boxes in the  tb sys as it’s a major disappointment. My suggestion is to have a separate maybe weekly gift box with just dye where first pick is free and from there our second pick we can use k stars or something more realistic (KASH would be ideal) than diamonds we hardly earn. And they should include rarer colors! So take the dye out of all the boxes and give us a separate box specifically for dye. PLEASE! I literally cringe when I work hard on anything and finally get to open a box and see 3 purple dye! 

Edit** spelling errors as always 🤗
  • oliviamoorexxoliviamoorexx Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    let us be able to date and marry cassio, plss!!!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    -Update the throwback boxes with items from (2014-2018).
    -Make a “get this look” option in our closets with items since 2019 instead of putting it in the SYS event, there’s some specific items some of us want to get and not everyone has a lot of time to vote and vote until we find it (if we do).
    -Remove dyes and energy from the throwback SYS event giftboxes and put diamonds instead just make it (k-stars, items & diamonds).
    -Add more old SMCs in rotation. 
    -Update the VIP subscription and add something more interesting to it, it’s literally so useless.
    -Start offering the Fashion Goals with diamonds instead of k-stars. 
    -Make the lookbook available in the SYS event.