🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Hey dolls! This is my first weekday event and I’m a bit confused.. I have seen it go around before but since I never had it.. it is in game? Sorry for a stupid question.. 😟
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @CleoArgent it’s basically the same as normal SYS! It’s in game and starts in about 2 hours :) you get a chance to win items from old SYS events
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    @imazora Thank you so much! Since I’ve never had or seen it before I was so confused! How come it wasn’t for every doll? 😟
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    imazora said:
    @beba13 I’ve seen some folks win the TS gown, and I had the TS hair I missed in my box! 
    thanks <3
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. We haven’t spoken in ages!  This morning at 10 Eastern, in a little over 2 hours, an icon for the SYS TB will pop up on the right side of your screen, inviting you to enter a look in the Charity Gala Event.   You dress your doll just like you do for the Thursday-Sunday SYS events.  Have you played the “prime time” SYS events?  It’s just like that, except the prizes are GiftBoxes, not garments.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @CleoArgent They spent a couple updates doing testing, and half the players were randomly selected to test it which stinks for a lot of dolls who werent picked :( hopefully they took the feedback from those of us who were able to test it 🙄 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    Oh I see! Thank you both @kokokokonut @imazora for your help ☺️ 
    I really appreciate it 💕
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I am only missing two items from the earnable boxes so it will be interesting seeing what my odds are!
    Android
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @SaigeAnne ngl this will be my first week getting the throwback SYS and if I wasn't on the forum I'd probably buy tickets because there's quite a lot that I've missed out on.

thank god for you guys posting your soul destroying boxes with none/very few items 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited September 2020
     Edit:
     Nevermind  saw it in the other thread 😅
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Is about to start 😍😍😍 was waiting for this since the trial (which i wasn’t part of) 😍😍😍
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And its time! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Im happy that everyone gets to play it now but I’m only worried if Glu updated the boxes and also about the TBs since the last SYS I had SIX ticket buyers in my group 🙁 i hope I’m not going to get only dyes and energy again 😒
    iOs player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm i dont have the Weekday SYS?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Wow votes really do come in quick! 
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Can someone post their looks , this is first time I got sys midweek, don't know what to wear... pleasee 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmm someone please tell me im not the only one who didnt get the Weekday SYS :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was hoping they would leave ts out of this so I could get a break for once but I knew it wouldn't happen. I'm not getting my hopes up I have a chance at getting 5 twilight dye or TS items I didn't get before.
    Platform: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many points were needed for each earnable reward? I see it's 45 for the first prize of 3 dye. Can anyone remember the others? TIA! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    hey boys, first weekday sys. is only getting kash from voting common? i haven’t gotten anything else after like 10 rounds??...
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    asta said:
    hey boys, first weekday sys. is only getting kash from voting common? i haven’t gotten anything else after like 10 rounds??...
    I got 3 kstars on my first one.. Hope you get something good soon ❤️
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited September 2020
    kkhsimone said:
    Sigh, already a ticket buyer😤 
    But at least my first two looks got a good score! I hope I can stay in the top 5 🤞
    You're in my group! I'm 4th right behind you! This is the first time I'm in a group with another forum doll!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I havent been on the forum lately, I had a family tragedy. So when I opened my game and saw I had the event I was so excited! What time does the event technically start? I guess I better go read up on how many tickets I should I have. Also, I started with 5 tickets. I’ve never used my free ones from eggs, are those included in the weekly SYS or do we start with 5 here? 

Edit:spelling 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @evilhag You do have the extra tickets during the weekday. Mine has the last extra ticket I still have.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.