🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I just submit my 3rd look but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get pushed out of top 5 with the way this is going. Smh, all that for crappy boxes. I’m glad I know about this forum and have been able to see how consistently bad most of everyone’s boxes have been the last 6 weeks, would never spend money on this event. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @kiraraquel My TS looks like that too, I have a lot of ticket buyers and I'm currently in 5th. I think now that everyone is able to play, many people don't know how bad the boxes are and are trying to fight for 1st?
    Platform: iOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @kiraraquel my TS looks like this as well and i’ve just accepted that i probably won’t get a box this week 😅 hopefully the TBs will lessen once they see how lackluster the boxes are but idk. i refuse to spend money though 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    lulula said:
    @kiraraquel My TS looks like that too, I have a lot of ticket buyers and I'm currently in 5th. I think now that everyone is able to play, many people don't know how bad the boxes are and are trying to fight for 1st?
    Yeah that’s what I thought when I saw my board. I just wish Glu would include the forum in that newsletter we get every month so more people could check and actually see just how bad the boxes are.
    clarizzo said:
    @kiraraquel my TS looks like this as well and i’ve just accepted that i probably won’t get a box this week 😅 hopefully the TBs will lessen once they see how lackluster the boxes are but idk. i refuse to spend money though 
    Yeah I’m not spending money either. If I did just to get some dang dye I’d throw a fit lol. I honestly just don’t even care anymore though.🤷🏽‍♀️
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My first 2 looks. First place is already at 200 points 🥴 I’m just going to have fun with my looks and hopefully they updated these boxes 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• mamaandersonmamaanderson Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I keep seeing people say, finally we can ALL play in the TB Weekday SYS event. Who was able to play before? I didn’t even know this existed until today. I feel like there are huge parts of the game that I’m missing out on. 
    @mamaanderson Glu tested the Weekday SYS for i believe half of the KKH players, which lasted 6 weeks. So pretty unfair for the people who didn't get picked to play, and Glu said they weren't gonna give anyone compensation .... 
  • nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    This is the first time that I have been chosen to take part in the midweek SYS can you guys explain me what it is ? Is it the same with the regular SYS ?
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @lulula they officially announced they weren’t gonna give ANY compensation? That’s 12 diamonds plus possible items that we missed out on
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Do we get 3 free tickets for this midweek SYS? 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @nasialena the weekday sys is a for throw back boxes, chances to win past items. Where as the weekend sys you win new items. 

Hopefully that answers your question?

edit** for the first 6 weeks it was a trial and only half of the kkh players were chosen to participate and now it’s open to all of us. 
    @lexbaby42 "No compensation will be offered to those players who were not randomly selected" -- although many people still asked if, once testing was done, if they would reconsider. No one has said anything about it though and it's been like a month so idk

• AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited September 2020
    CryingKim said:
    Do we get 3 free tickets for this midweek SYS? 
    When the event starts you get 2 tickets. Then every 6 hours you will get 1 ticket. But if u have 2 ‘gifted’ tickets stacked then the timer will stop. ( So then u will not get a new ticket after 6 hours) This does not count for bought tickets.

edit: if you have 3 tickets then you probably have a bought ticket. You can also choose to save a bought ticket for a different sys.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone nah girl it doesn’t. Been there done that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone nah girl it doesn’t. Been there done that
    You feel me 😌

But seriously tho, I'm wondering what the earnable boxes look like. I'm guessing there'll be more various items from different SYS themes, not just a selected bunch 
  • wutavarwutavar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    first two looks did ok, considering this is my first time being in the weekday SYS. 

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    It is all fun and games until I run out of things to wear... LoL I wish I had one or two gowns from kollections. All I get is enery and dyes if not cash.
    @DoloresWyatt I only recently discovered the forum because I was picked for weekday SYS and was soo confused. I remember not even wanting to open the game on the first Monday that testing started as I was getting sick of the regular weekday throwback events (too many reality shows lol) but I opened it randomly and saw the event. I was happy I did because otherwise I wouldn't have even realized. 

I'm surprised that, even through successful testing and implementation of the Weekday SYS for everyone, there isn't any mention of it anywhere! So strange.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Was hoping to be free of this nonsense for this SYS because this happened quite late in the day, but of course it begins. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thesweetone yes I feel your pain 😂

Yeah I hope they made a change to these boxes. They usually suck. Mostly dye and energy
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Spleen said:
    @rociodemayo oh I loved your look, voted for you two times 🥺
    Aww thank you!! I love that dress but voters always hate it
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Going through everyone's looks and votes is making me realise that my newbie ass really needs to work on my wardrobe lol. Can anyone recommend a cute, versatile dress that dyes nicely and won't break the bank? (I'm trying to save for BF)  :D
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Going through everyone's looks and votes is making me realise that my newbie ass really needs to work on my wardrobe lol. Can anyone recommend a cute, versatile dress that dyes nicely and won't break the bank? (I'm trying to save for BF)  :D
    NYE and an orange one - these are available for diamonds. The Kloset Kash one also scores nicely and dyes well! 
  • mamaandersonmamaanderson Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @nasialena the weekday sys is a for throw back boxes, chances to win past items. Where as the weekend sys you win new items. 

Hopefully that answers your question?

edit** for the first 6 weeks it was a trial and only half of the kkh players were chosen to participate and now it’s open to all of us. 
    Thank yoooooouuuu!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.