🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    A big thanks to each of you that gave me input on which diamond dress I should buy! I appreciate y'all so much.🤗🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I always check out my ts group before voting on both games. 

While voting on my main game I see this doll on the left...

This is my group on my second game...

Sorry, doll, you're beautiful, but I couldn't vote for you.😂
    It just happened to me and accidentally voted on the potential tb of my group...I hate myself right now ✌️😔
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Y’alllll I am bombing and idk why!! Can anyone tell me why my looks aren’t scoring so high? Am I not using enough accessories? Too much blonde? This is my first weekday SYS and I’m bummed 🙁 came up with a few more looks to submit, any tips? Thanks dolls 💖

• kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Can someone on IOS submit the red wine glass to the booth??? I think I finally have enough diamonds 💎 
    ane05 said:
    Y’alllll I am bombing and idk why!! Can anyone tell me why my looks aren’t scoring so high? Am I not using enough accessories? Too much blonde? This is my first weekday SYS and I’m bummed 🙁 came up with a few more looks to submit, any tips? Thanks dolls 💖

Personally, if this was my doll, I would definitely change they eye color. To me, it looks as if the white eyes are rolled upwards or kinda not there...if that makes sense. Curls, long hair,  and similar styles seem to do well. If the neckline on the gown shows off a necklace well, I would use it. The one in the second pic dyes beautifully in the champagne, ice blue, and gold. I like to use dangling earrings or hoops. The ones I use excessively (🤣) are kloset earrings with the star on one side and heart on the other side. Using the second pic as an example again...I would dye the shoes, necklace, and earrings champagne. It gives off a white color, which looks good. Also, when using the white hair, lighten up the eyebrows. I think the light eyebrows look strange for some reason, so I use the lightest brown when I use light hair.  I do all of this bc I have a small kloset, so it may be different if you have a bigger selection. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Looks 1-4🥰🥰🥰
    I just want to break 50 lol
    I know they're repetitive, but I have a small kloset and sooo indecisive about buying my first diamond dress. 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
    Currently in 2nd behind a ticket buyer!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I wasn’t expecting this because since I bought this dress on kimiversary, everytime I use it I get less that 40 votes. Which was a surprise for me because it’s one of my favorite dresses in the game. What about you guys? Do you get good scores with this dress?

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Well this is underwhelming. 
    I wasn't selected for the test, so I had no idea weekday SYS would start yesterday, and I still don't know when it begins. It would have been nice to get a phone call on Sunday like others have suggested.
    Scores are terrible, schedule is terrible for European players who want to sleep (I don't know about other continents but I can only guess it can be worse...).
    I can't say anything yet about the boxes because I didn't get enough votes to open one.

As for my male doll, I don't get why they have the weekday SYS, they can't win anything new from it! Why have two SYS back to back where they can win anything? I'll decide next week if it's worth playing but right now my answer is a big NO!
    I guess I'll play my female until I get what I missed but that's all.

My first not good enough looks:

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Katerina said:
    @claudiakkh there's a loophole, you can buy it by clicking get the look on a doll wearing it in the voting booth but when you wear it for sys, you gotta use the dyed versions (if you dye it) before the original version or it'll say unavailable 
    It actually let me use the original and didn't say it was unavailable for me. I haven't reach the level for it to appear in the kloset yet. 
    It says its unavailable after the first use of the original colour. So it can be used once but then after that it locks all versions. Unless it's changed, I haven't used the dress in awhile personally. But that's what happened when I first used it. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited September 2020

I’m in such a dreamy TS group! (For now) imagine if we’ll be able to keep it like this all week? Right now 8 of us would get at least 1 TB box 😍 (4th place is a tie too)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Scores are getting better 😊✨
    I’m really excited about TB SYS because I started playing this year and I’ve missed a lot of items.

Edit : the hair of look 2 is still inspired by AmyMimi
    😊☺️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Scores are terrible, schedule is terrible for European players who want to sleep (I don't know about other continents but I can only guess it can be worse...)
    That strange tbh, I'm in Europe and it starts and ends at 5 pm for me, which is better than Weekend SYS, because it ends at 4 am 😕
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Scores are terrible, schedule is terrible for European players who want to sleep (I don't know about other continents but I can only guess it can be worse...)
    That strange tbh, I'm in Europe and it starts and ends at 5 pm for me, which is better than Weekend SYS, because it ends at 4 am 😕
    I'm not used to it yet (obviously), so it might be because I didn't know what time it began! Starting late, my third ticket arrived around 11 pm and 4th ticket around 5 am. I can't stay up late these days, I have a lot of sleep to catch up, I've been doing rounds with my sister to protect her horse...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm not used to it yet (obviously), so it might be because I didn't know what time it began! Starting late, my third ticket arrived around 11 pm and 4th ticket around 5 am. I can't stay up late these days, I have a lot of sleep to catch up, I've been doing rounds with my sister to protect her horse...
    It starts at 10 am EST! That understandable if you go to sleep before 11 pm. I too wish Glu let 3 tickets stack though : (
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

My palette, my brother picked the dye😭
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited September 2020

My first box, thankfully got an item. For reference I've been playing since late April so I have none of the old SYS items.
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My input on time regarding weekdays SYS is so much better than weekend. As someone mentioned weekend ends at 3-4 am for me and it’s disturbing my sleep a LOT. This sys I can actually sleep for once 😆

Very disappointed that it’s dyes and energy in the boxes.. really glu? Consider replacing it with diamonds and more cosmetics.. We really need to get diamonds in any other way. A pair of lips are 40 freaking diamonds and it takes FOREVER to save up to that. 😔

Edit: here’s my box. 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    megandpp said:

I really hope excessive TBs will come to the realisation that it’s not worth buying tickets to probably get dyes, and then eventually this will give the rest of us a fighting chance..... I can dream right?
    I have 4, possibly 5 TB in my group, 2 of them are nearly over 500 points. It's crazy, the only thing I can imagine is they are ppl who haven't seen what the prize boxes look like, and they think they are going to get a clothing or hair prize. I would be so mad if I used tickets and then got energy or dye in the boxes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt just did the maths on my top TB, assuming she’s averaging 50 points per look, she’s submitted 24 tickets.... we’re on our 5th free ticket. I’m astounded.

I think (and really hope) your theory is right!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    What is the point of weekday sys when normal TB boxes are basically better? Oh yeah. Money. Guess that A/B test showed people with weekday sys have them more money, because we know they didn't release it to everyone out of the goodness of their hearts.
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Happy with my palette and lucky with my pick to be honest...
    But I swear you can get the necklace in the weekday tb event boxes?? 🤔
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

YAY! Dye! 🙂 It’s not like I’ve been getting that in every box the last month. Happy to now have weekday sys where I can get even more of it
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    my first ever tb sys box...

...sucked.

well would’ve been more pissed to get energy i guess.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.