🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I'm sitting here laughing at myself when I see people calling scores of mid to high 40's "low" cause I'm happy when I score mid 40's and super excited when I actually hit 50. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 Maybe I'm this way bc I used to score mid 30's since I started a few months ago, Idk. The voting booth is wacky. I've seen gorgeous gowns (not be the popular vote)  against the few dresses we got when we started the game (like the short, one sleeve dresses). It shocks me! 
    Same, doll!! I started playing at the end of June so it's just been in the last two weeks of events that I finally hit 50 and can usually maintain mid 40s looks. Before that I was legitimately thrilled with a look that hit 40 😂
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Glu is actually Mr. Krabs! 

This is soooooo accurate 😂😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know what time does the sys tb event starts and what time does it end on EST? I've noticed that I gotten the event since yesterday but I'm not completely sure about the timing of it. Just wanna be aware of it since now this is gonna become a weekly thing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

forgot to post my first earnable box...ill keep my opinions brief as I agree with what most people have already posted. still on my hot streak of picking items in my earnable boxes (yay!) I really want that water bottle but the purse is cute too. the energy in these boxes is still extremely gross and needs to be removed. dye amounts need to be all the same and at a minimum 5.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Also the weekday SYS starts and ends at like 2am my time and it's so honestly so terrible, I can't believe other timezones have been dealing with these kind of times in the weekend SYS for over a year 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Question (& I have not read through this entire thread or the previous weeks’ throwback SYS threads so I apologize if it has already been addressed), were the weekly diamond rewards for these events originally 3 & just dropped down to 2, or has it been 2 from the get-go??
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    munimuni said:
    Haven’t gotten to my box yet since just woke up, so I decided to check almost all KKH forums and groups to see if they at least improved it for everyone. I wake up to an onslaught of complaints about the boxes lol. Seriously GLU why did you even ask us for the survey if you’re not going to listen 😔

to top it of I got 3 TBs in my group welp😂

But on a lighter note: seeing everyone complain about the boxes made me think about this meme (please don’t come at me posting just for a laugh)

now I just neeed to know what film/show this is? 
    It’s “The Ballad of Buster Scruggs” 😊
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Question (& I have not read through this entire thread or the previous weeks’ throwback SYS threads so I apologize if it has already been addressed), were the weekly diamond rewards for these events originally 3 & just dropped down to 2, or has it been 2 from the get-go??
    @oopsididitagain it has always been 2!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Carol Davida starts 10 am EST Monday ends 10 am EST Thursday last ticket comes in at 4am EST
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @LizzieKath  @Sophia_KKH thank you both so much! ♥️ Hoping my scores increase soon.
    @BooskiBabii seems like a lot of the players on the forum have been playing a while but that’s why 40’s are seen as low. You need an average of 41 per look to reach the last earnable and so that’s why if scores drop below that or near it, it can be worrying. 

For example this weekend I got 50+ but during this weekday my first 4 looks that’s have scored me 50+ this past weekend and for other players Couldn’t even get me to 40 so I was freaking out and it happened with multiple looks

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Chqrlotte thanks so much!!😊
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:
    Please help me decide which look to submit next I can’t decide on the eyes or hair 😓 
    1. Agree
    2. Like
    3. Awesome 
    4. Lol

Thank you everyone for your help! It didn’t do as good as I hoped but it’s still a good score 🖤 

Edit** spelling errors 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

I wasn’t scoring poorly at all (49 or 50 for my first 4 looks) but my looks have reallyyy picked up for 5-7😌 the bundle from my look that scored 56 scores SO well in SYS, it never fails to score 50+ for me. it’s funny because I don’t necessarily love it (there’s other bundles i love way more) but i’m definitely very glad I got it!
    Thats so funny as I stopped using it in sys as I never got higher then 45 with it😶
    @lolixo yeah people are talking about it in the TB event thread
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @lolixo yes, you're not alone! There is a special thread made too
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @lolixo it’s not working for me either! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @lolixo mine isn’t working either! I’m worried my timer is going to stop as I can’t get in to submit my ticket before going to bed :neutral:
    milrist said:
    @lolixo yes, you're not alone! There is a special thread made too
    can you link the thread or post the title? cant seem to find it
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Can’t connect pop up is back, thank god I don’t have to submit my next look until in two hours. 

Hopefully it will be fixed by then 👀
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6897826#Comment_6897826      Glu has been notified, we’ll give you more info when we get it.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.