🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    milrist said:
    Hmm Lara Deen was banned🤔
    Lmao they bullied her to death for having a SMC until she got banned 💀

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Francescahill i dont think she was bullied at all. just because she kept playing victim doesnt mean she was bullied. it goes to show that people will lie through their teeth and then cry wolf just to be “accepted” 💀 its comical and makes me wonder how many are still on here lmao. 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    milrist said:
    Hmm Lara Deen was banned🤔
    Why she get Banned? Sorry if i’m missing something 😳❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Sorry, we're not permitted to discuss why members were banned.  However,  the forum activity wasn't a factor.  The forum conversation may have shined a light. thats all.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2020
    @Francescahill no, it did not start last week. if we started minding our own business this forum would be full of hackers. and when people have unfair advantages against me its veryyyyy hard to mind my business. not just here but irl. its questionable you say that because im sure you wouldnt like to play a game against someone with unlimited assets while you’re spending real money to keep up. unless of course you have unlimited assets as well 🤡 lol not saying you do, im just trying to prove a point. 
    Sorry, we're not permitted to discuss why members were banned.  However,  the forum activity wasn't a factor.  The forum conversation may have shined a light. thats all.  
    In case this was missed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @ARTPOP yess
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    @KalindaKing we paid for these eyes, can we please get them fixed? the right eye overlaps onto the nose when it wasnt like that before. we’ve asked a couple of times but they are still the same ☹️ tia!
    !!!

Also can they fix the damn tights? Idk why the tights stop at their ankles its so weird
    @kokokokonut please stop deleting my posts. this is the fourth time and none of them have been out of line, rude, disrespectful etc. there’s nothing more frustrating than speaking my opinion and then having it silenced. i get there are rules but there’s far worse on here than my comments. and it just so happens that every time you wanna “moderate” is when i’m commenting.
    edited September 2020
    If I say we can’t talk about something, and the conversation resumes, it will be removed.  Your mocking use of the lol button isn’t doing you any favors. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I know someone asked this already, but I can't find it anymore. Are we getting the September update this week or next week? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @QueenRhia September 14th!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    I know someone asked this already, but I can't find it anymore. Are we getting the September update this week or next week? 

Kalinda said the week of “September 14th” but didn’t completely confirmed it was that the day it will be released. 
    Your mocking use of the lol button isn’t doing you any favors. 
    what is that supposed to mean? lol
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Idk where to put this, but it happens often where I can’t watch a video for another daily box. 

• AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Idk where to put this, but it happens often where I can’t watch a video for another daily box. 

Same, I already brought it up to glu support and they were no help. They had no idea. I just gave up on the hope of ever getting the free open another button again😒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SDC93 usually if you wait a little bit like 10 seconds, the button will turn into the "watch video"

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Is that a thing? I’ve never once been able to open 2 boxes 
    brunakkh said:
    @SDC93 usually if you wait a little bit like 10 seconds, the button will turn into the "watch video"

I tried that because it’s helped in the past, but it wasn’t changing. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    brunakkh said:

@SDC93 You can try to watch a video for energy, don't quit the daily box screen and tap the energy bar, when the video is over just quit the energy screen, it might offer you to watch an other video for the daily box.
    Or you can turn off your phone, when you repoen the game it should offer you to watch another video!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    it is honestly never worth opening another box anyway. I've just given up, even when I have the option of watching a video lol
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @SDC93 when that happens to me, I tend to close out of the game, go back in and change location then open the box again. The watch another video option is then there for another pick.
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    SDC93 said:

????? Is this an android thing??? I’m on iOS and I’ve never had the option to watch a video for another box!!
    SDC93 said:

????? Is this an android thing??? I’m on iOS and I’ve never had the option to watch a video for another box!!

SDC93 said:
    brunakkh said:

@SDC93 You can try to watch a video for energy, don't quit the daily box screen and tap the energy bar, when the video is over just quit the energy screen, it might offer you to watch an other video for the daily box.
    Or you can turn off your phone, when you repoen the game it should offer you to watch another video!
    Oh cool!  I never would’ve thought to try that!  Next time it happens I’ll try the energy video method :) 

I’m IOS
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Heeeeelp I can’t get on! I checked and there was an update, but that didn’t fix it. I also disconnected from my WiFi and switched my cellular data and restarted my phone but it’s not working