💄👗2020 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions💡

Comments

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Fashion Eye Wear Glasses Alloy Frame Water Drop Lens Less Half Frames  Luxury New  eBay
    Green Red Crystal Sexy Half Frame Sunglasses Women Brand Rhinestone Cateye  Sun Glasses Lensless Diamond Decoration - PiPi Luxury Lastest Fashion and  Style

Face stickers

Pearl Facial Makeup Sticker in 2020  Photoshoot makeup Beauty makeup  photography Fashion makeup
    Pearl Facial Makeup Sticker - Kamakula
    pearls  Cool halloween makeup Mermaid makeup Fantasy makeup
    Pin by Toni Turner on Make up  Crystal makeup Artistry makeup Futuristic  makeup
    Angel Face Deets Rhinestones  Pearls I got them from Michaels craft  store Brows anastasiabeverlyhi  Rhinestone makeup Artistry makeup  Coachella makeup
    China Bling Glitter Eye Skin Sticker Face Gems and Glitter Jewel Body  Stickers - China Jewel Body Stickers and Bling Glitter Eye Skin Sticker  price
    China Bling Glitter Eye Skin Sticker Face Gems and Glitter Jewel Body  Stickers - China Jewel Body Stickers and Bling Glitter Eye Skin Sticker  price
    Glitter Adhesive Face Gems Rhinestone Jewelry Festival Party Body Tattoo  Sticker - Buy Face GemsAdhesive Crystal Face GemsFace Jewelry Gems  Sticker Product on Alibabacom
    High Quality Acrylic Body Art Gems Jewels Sticker Crystal For Face  Customed color - buy at the price of 078 in alibabacom  imallcom
    Koop laag geprijsde dutch set partijen  groothandel dutch galerij  afbeelding setop rode roos tattoo fotosalibabacom
    What is Editorial Makeup - Sheeba Magazine
    animalpeacock false lashes  Dramatic eye makeup Dramatic makeup  Dramatic eyesPin en SAMBA Costumes By Staykova
    Portrait of woman with artistic make-up and rhinestones over background by  Yeko Photo Studio via Shutterstock  Rhinestone makeup Catwalk makeup  Fantasy makeup
    MAKEUP ARTIST  HAIR STYLIST  SHERI TERRY  EDITORIAL BEAUTY  Sheri Terry
    Tinsel Tokyo Magazine - Makeup Artist Simon Rihana

This whole look please (hair, hair accessories, makeup all separate)

Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games Makeup HD Png Download  Transparent Png  Image - PNGitem
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    This cute dress!!

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    May be too late for Halloween suggestions, but here’s a few I liked. It’s not necessarily a Halloween style but I love it. Steampunk for girls and guys. 

edited September 2020
    Other suggestions for Halloween

Halloween jewel makeup looks for day of dead looks and evil huntress 

Halloween look for bride of Frankenstein 

Can we make these dresses available to purchase if we didn’t get the opportunity to win them in previous events? Or put them in a box? 😭😍
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @rach89 Because these are previous ts prizes, sadly the only way now to get them is from the new weekday sys boxes. This also depends on how often glu updates these boxes as well 😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi I was afraid of that, as they are all within a year old I think and most of the tb items are older. Oh well I’ll just stay patient. Thank you for taking the time to help 🖤
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    edited September 2020

The left outfit!!! And the chocker. 😍 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

edited September 2020

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Idk where to post this but ever since I got this hair it has bothered me, I was really excited to get it initially but once I got it... it fits weird and gives her a 5 head. And looks like she’s wearing a Halloween wig. Can this be fixed? Because I’d really love to use this hair but I won’t as is 😔

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Pretty jewels from the Venice film festival:

*maybe not red tho... emeralds might be nice!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    rach89 said:

Idk where to post this but ever since I got this hair it has bothered me, I was really excited to get it initially but once I got it... it fits weird and gives her a 5 head. And looks like she’s wearing a Halloween wig. Can this be fixed? Because I’d really love to use this hair but I won’t as is 😔
    It looks like a party city clearance wig omg 
    Pretty jewels from the Venice film festival:

*maybe not red tho... emeralds might be nice!
    !!

Jade and emerald jewelry is so trendy and pretty!

This Designer Sells Modern Jade For Young Women Not Just Ah Mas
    Guide to Jade Bracelets in Modern Style - Jadeite Atelier
    EMERALD NECKLACE JEWELRY - jewelinfo4u- Gemstones and Jewellery Information  Portal
    Instagram photo by PRIMA GEMS  Nov 25 2014 at 832am UTC  Diamond drop  necklace Jewelry Beautiful jewelry
    Elizabeth Taylor  Bvlgari necklace  Jewelry buying guide Emerald  necklace Jewelry
    Emerald Jewelry - Emerald Rings  Other Styles  Jared
    Jade Jewelry for St Patricks Day Well Why Not - JCK
    Shop Glitzy Rocks Sterling Silver Oval Green Jade Openwork Design Ring - On  Sale - Overstock - 4415211
    GenK Jewelry - Jade Jewellery in Singapore Online Jewelry SG
    Francis_Chiu A suit of natural burmese jadeite and diamonds jewelry   Jade jewelry Gold jewelry simple Jewelery
    ARTPOP said:
    rach89 said:

It looks like a party city clearance wig omg 
    no offense to the designer but yes... yes it does. It goes back way too far and makes her head look oddly shaped 💔 really bummed because the concept is spot on I love the idea. We can’t be the only two players that think this. Pleasssse fix it 😭

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @rach89 ooh Ik what you mean. I was so excited for that hair too, I mean I’ll use it sometimes it’s just too big of a forehead 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @rach89 ooh Ik what you mean. I was so excited for that hair too, I mean I’ll use it sometimes it’s just too big of a forehead 
    Yeah lol it’s because it goes back too far! It’s not cute. It makes her head look super weird.. like a wig. I realllllllly hope they fix this because I loveeee the idea! But I refuse to use it as is because it looks terrible.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

My girl Megan's dresses and lips
    Also, can my doll get this body??🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍

Her hair

Cardi's hair and outfit 

Nikita's outfits and the hair in the 2nd pic.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @BooskiBabii we actually alredy have the Nikita green outfit and the colorfull rainbow hair on game! The outfit was GB sometime last year and the hair was FG late last year aswell i think!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.