🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

1424344454648Next

Comments

• chelsiedescheneschelsiedeschenes Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Heeeeelp I can’t get on! I checked and there was an update, but that didn’t fix it. I also disconnected from my WiFi and switched my cellular data and restarted my phone but it’s not working
    SAME! Glad I’m not the only one!
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    So now that Kim posted that they’re not filming KUWTW after this next series, I hope this inspires Glu to incorporate the other businesses and aspects of their lives into the game! 

Currently we all do soooo many reality shows just to reach boxes or items each week/weekend. So why not include ventures they are doing, like making makeup and beauty products etc to mix it up a little and make it more up to date with Kim & co. This will also break up the monotony of doing back to back reality shows and bring the fun back to gameplay.

I think the jewlry store business where we can earn diamonds would be a game changer. Take notes Glu!
    yeah they need to step the game up.
    Adding babies was a step up, businesses was a step up but it's been a while since the game has seen another step up in terms of its gameplay/storyline itself (SYS was added but it has nothing to do with the gameplay/storyline)

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Heeeeelp I can’t get on! I checked and there was an update, but that didn’t fix it. I also disconnected from my WiFi and switched my cellular data and restarted my phone but it’s not working
    SAME! Glad I’m not the only one!
    Ok I fixed it... and by fixed it I mean, I went and got a snack and it worked when I came back, loool. I panicked, I was in the middle of a job and afraid time would run out before I could get back in 😂
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

The same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, but now I'm able to open the game again, maybe if you try again it will be back to normal.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes try again they sent through a fix a short while ago. Then post in the Cant Connect thread  if youre still out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    it is honestly never worth opening another box anyway. I've just given up, even when I have the option of watching a video lol
    Same!
    We used to find there kstars or even pink dye, which is so rare nowdays. 
    Now there are only kash/energy/partnerships/dye that i have toooo much, meaning purple and yellow 😑
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)