🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Not gonna lie. When it was announced that we would all finally get the TB SYS, I wasn’t excited. I’ve seen the crap boxes people were getting and the lack of changes in the 2nd round and had zero hope that it would be any different.
    Where I live, weekend SYS ends on Monday morning. I had a horrible day at work (I just started again last week and we’ve been switched back to online when we should have been offline, which is a nightmare to manage) and came back to yet another SYS. That game doesn’t make any adjustment to accommodate working people’s lives, it’s just exhausting.

And of course, here is what my palette looks like:

I got really lucky and picked an item but half of the palette is fu**ing dye?! I don’t want dye. I got dye in my daily GB yesterday, I got dye in my 1st black box, I got dye in my 2nd black box. I. Do. Not. Want. More. Dye!!! Also, you know where you can put these 15 energies (by the way, that’s also what I got as my 2nd pick in my daily GB yesterday). In weekend SYS, once you reach a threshold, you get a guaranteed item; in TB SYS, that threshold doesn’t even give half a chance for that. What a waste of time!

Also, why was the update delayed if it was not to implement TB SYS for everyone?

@KalindaKing I know you were not testing to get customers’ suggestions for improvement but only to see how much more you could line your pockets with ticketbuyers’ money. But then don’t come here and pretend Glu is listening to our feedback and that you’re trying to make the game enjoyable. Clearly they are not and you are not.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Amazing, can’t get into my game🙃🙃 love this game 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @jhabs the issue is widespread, and we have a special thread.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6897826#Comment_6897826   I’ve reached out to Glu.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you!! Will move my Other comment in the weekday TB thread over to that thread just for this issue 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got the Lana dress in my trendsetters box last week and I was beyond thrilled, literally so excited to use it for a look this week and: 

If anyone needs me I’ll be crying 
    Your doll looks like young Meredith Grey!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wow I can’t get in either lol
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    We are aware of the issues re: getting into the game and are looking into it right now. Please bear with us.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    My game isnt working too 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @datesaremyfave tysm for the info doll :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess it's not my tablet giving me issues with entering the game. I thought it was my internet but checking the tablet, it says the connection is excellent. 
    Platform: Android

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I honestly hope that we don't get tickets as compensation because it really distorts the environment for weeks
    or they should limit it for this sys only.
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I get why they could not compensate players while the testing phase was happening but the testing is over now, we all have it, the compensation won't mess up their test results. They just reaaaaaally don't want to offer stuff for free. We should stop expecting more and start paying less. I was so so happy to see that the game got another 3 years of life but seeing this now is just sad.

There is 5 dye tiles. If I wanted to see that many, I'd open a dye box. I'm interested to see the silver boxes-I think that there is still earnables in them which is super convenient for them-the earnable boxes are filled with dyes and energy and the silver boxes are filled with earnables therefore we're still not really getting the items while we are being forced to spend money to actually get the nice clothes/hairstyles...

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

i was so excited to finally play sys throwback but then all of my looks got 30-35 votes 🤣 i was finally able to open my box and i got energy 🤡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I checked my game again and it opened. 
    Platform: Android

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    beba13 said:
    @KalindaKing so after EVERYONE went off and told you the boxes are pure crap this is the solution? Resolving nothing? Where is that team that lurks around? Tell them to STEP UP and come explain what has been changed,out of all the feed back you got from the players that  got the event to test it,for you to say that you were even doing “a/b testing”. This is just the same as the first one you “tested” and you left half of us without rewards for 2MONTHS so that you would still release the freaking same event without any change that people gave you as feed back you wanted and needed to “fix what is not good”. That is not “a/b testing”!!!!! 
    Why would you blame the community manager about the crappy boxes? It's not her fault if the team does not respond to our feedback
    Instead of just saying she “will pass it on to the team” and then NEVER FOLLOWING UP, she can give us an update with Glu’s response to the feedback. She can say, “hey, I passed that on to the team and they do not anticipate being able to implement that change because...” or “hey, I passed that on to the team and they just laughed and rolled their eyes at your pathetic suggestion”.  I am a manager IRL and my job is to ensure a full circle of communication between clients, our corporate overlords, the franchisee, and the employees. When a client asks why corporate does not allow such and such, I either give them a reason or I reach out to corporate and ask. And then there comes the most important part- I FOLLOW UP with the client and COMMUNICATE what corporate told me. Done ✅ 

why is this not possible with Glu? Why do eggs and Kalinda only respond to some tags and not the others? It’s clear that Kalinda reads through comments because she will sometimes reply to a comment that did not even tag her, but then she ignores the hundreds of comments about a single issue that was never addressed. 
    I have no idea but again, it's not Kalinda's fault if Glu doesn't care about our opinions. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Good work getting this up and running again so quickly team! @eggsandbananas 😊 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research". 

It's just not acceptable. Maybe there are jobs where manager can get away with being so frivolous, but over here such behavior just wouldn't fly lol. 

And none of it is what I'd consider a "nice PR way". I share the frustration but I guess she really can't address certain things. 

@2ftpoop said:
    Instead of just saying she “will pass it on to the team” and then NEVER FOLLOWING UP, she can give us an update with Glu’s response to the feedback.
    She can say, “hey, I passed that on to the team and they do not anticipate being able to implement that change because...” or “hey, I passed that on to the team and they just laughed and rolled their eyes at your pathetic suggestion”.

If Glu does not care, then she should let us know, but in a nice PR way. Like, “Hey, thanks so much for years of feedback, thousands of pages of well thought out suggestions ,and the hour long survey you all submitted. 

However, GLU does not consider player feedback when implementing any changes or features in the game. Except for the Fashion Suggestions! Please keep submitting fashion inspiration so GLU doesn’t have to do their own research. Thaaaaaanks.”

She can say something like that.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.