🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I always have horrible luck with kollections, but I have wanted this for so long. I had only 40 kstars after VIP, I took a chance anyhow bc the hair (bottom left) is my absolute favorite. Well, I got the bundle! I squealed! 🥳🥳🥳😍😍😍
    I’m hoping I get that kollection this week cause I need the bundle so bad, you are very lucky!
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: double posted
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research".

"I shared your feedback and frustrations with the team, their outcome is out of my control" 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research".

"I shared your feedback and frustrations with the team, their outcome is out of my control" 

I don't remember verbatim, but I think Kalinda said that she's sharing our frustration ms with the team and they're looking into it. Not today though, some time ago about some other issue. 

The thing is, everyone was dissatisfied then. People want closure that Kalinda can't provide. Team's decisions being out of her control is pretty obvious to me.

You guys sound like a Karen screaming at the cashier for something corporate did. Remember, the person who’s job it is to face the front lines does not make the choices you’re angry about. It’s just like how I can’t tell a customer no, the manager has to. She discloses what she is told to disclose. 
    You read my mind lol. I had flashbacks from working in retail when customers were complaining about something I obviously wasn't in charge of. Like ma'am, what do you want me to do 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @lulula giving feedback is one thing and is something we all do which is amazing. The issue is in the attitude and the tone when addressing someone.
    Sometimes people (not everyone ofc) are telling Kalinda off as if she's a little child or almost blaming her for something she didn't do. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Idk where to post this, but it needs fixed. I've never spotted a glitch on kollections before. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @BooskiBabii it’s only when you have boots on for this kollection. Happens with the new vip boots too but if you switch your shoes it’s fine you just can’t wear boots with pants
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    if I said something like that at some of the companies i've worked at before, i'd have been fired. we'd all love more feedback and know what Glu is working on, but i'm guessing Kalinda is not always in charge of what she can and cannot disclose. we're all upset at the way things are going right now, but i'm not sure why either her or eggs are being brought up in this. they are the messengers, get mad at the company, not the employees.
    Exactly what I've been trying to say. I struggle a lot to say what I think or feel in english because my 1st language is spanish.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Eyyeth_ I think you’re in my group! Your looks are gorgeous!
    Ooooh! Really? If so then it's my first time being in a group with a fellow forum doll! My doll's name is Yeyeth! Sadly, I dropped to 10th because the internet around my town had issues☹️ Hoping to catch up! And the best of luck to your doll!!💞
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

This was my first pallet. It’s not too crappy, considering some of the ones I’ve seen, I just made a bad pick. If this forum didn’t exist I’d have no idea some people are getting 3 dyes and 20 stars. Why are the amounts for same boxes different? I really don’t understand, it literally has to be a mistake. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @BooskiBabii that gold dress is doing rlly well this sys btw, i got a 52 with it and I know there are others who got 50+ too
    I communicate in memes
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I think it’s the hair that’s working : p

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Our scores are so even! 😍
    Looks 7 & 8
    I thought #8 would score better, but my doll is still a little basic and not as beautiful as many on here lol. She'll get a makeover come Black Friday, so it's okay.

Also, due to the connection glitch my timer stopped and I missed a ticket. 😕 I have eight on my main game and seven on my second. What do I do? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut  
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Came across this😂
    edited September 2020
    Katerina said:
    @BooskiBabii that gold dress is doing rlly well this sys btw, i got a 52 with it and I know there are others who got 50+ too
    I got a 46 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Katerina said:
    I got a 46 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤷🏻‍♀️
    I got a 44 🤭😂😂
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i thought i’d try this dress that seems to be scoring well for a lot of people and........ 😑 im disappointed 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I've been playing for all of a couple months and this was my box...of course I chose the dye 🙄
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    i thought i’d try this dress that seems to be scoring well for a lot of people and........ 😑 im disappointed 
    tryin dyeing it creme or green works well 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 3-8. My scores are telling me to stick with black hair and bold/darker color gowns
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.