🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Scores continue to be bad, when I've gotten over 50 with the same looks this past weekend. At least I'm not alone, it seems to be a weekday SYS' thing!
    For some weird reason my male doll is doing so great, scores over 50 when there is nothing to win 😅

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

I wasn’t scoring poorly at all (49 or 50 for my first 4 looks) but my looks have reallyyy picked up for 5-7😌 the bundle from my look that scored 56 scores SO well in SYS, it never fails to score 50+ for me. it’s funny because I don’t necessarily love it (there’s other bundles i love way more) but i’m definitely very glad I got it!
    Thats so funny as I stopped using it in sys as I never got higher then 45 with it😶
    @ashleymedds I dug it out, and i just think it really differs from dolls which dress/outfit works well, otherwise i cant explain why some get so many votes and others not. But I reallly like your looks! They are very beautiful 🥰🥰

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

My score meter seems to be stuck at 47 🙄
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited September 2020
    i thought i’d try this dress that seems to be scoring well for a lot of people and........ 😑 im disappointed 

In my experience I've found that this dress only scores well for me dyed. Purple, ice blue, and green seem to do well for me. Your doll is so pretty btw!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 5-8 💖
    Here is my first box. Although I need black dyes, not really excited about my TB box 🤔
  • RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Looks 1-6

I wish the voters could call us in-game and just tell us what they want. I'm tired of shooting arrows in the dark.
    And here's my first box. I'm glad I choose an item.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Nobody said that politely addressing Kalinda to share negative experiences or constructive feedback is being a Karen. We all express our thoughts and disappointments about how things are going. 
    Sharing feedback is not what's this about. 

However, when some people say that Kalinda is "lining her pockets", then imo, that's out of line. 

Back to the topic: running out of gowns already, decided to reuse the opal dress, but with little to no success 😪

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Just opened my first box and it’s INSANE that I only had one item when I’m missing 100+ items. Glu can’t say that “you will see more dyes and kstars in the boxes if you have a lot of the items” cause it’s simply not true. Dyes are there even when we don’t have many items.

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Nobody said that politely addressing Kalinda to share negative experiences or constructive feedback is being a Karen. We all express our thoughts and disappointments about how things are going. 
    Sharing feedback is not what's this about. 

However, when some people say that Kalinda is "lining her pockets", then imo, that's out of line. 

Back to the topic: running out of gowns already, decided to reuse the opal dress, but with little to no success 😪

That is the same reason that you can not put everyone who tags her in the same group like it was done here and call someone "Karen". It is still simply rude and uncalled for. If you expect to have your opinion respected when you share it here than do the same for the rest who do try to do the same with respect that i think most of the people did (yes there were some who didnt). If there is someone special doing it wrong let them know but do not try to put everyone in the same basket. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

My 9th look and TS group 😱 never been in this kind of chill group 🤔
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    beba13 said:
    That is the same reason that you can not put everyone who tags her in the same group like it was done here and call someone "Karen". It is still simply rude and uncalled for. If you expect to have your opinion respected when you share it here than do the same for the rest who do try to do the same with respect that i think most of the people did (yes there were some who didnt). If there is someone special doing it wrong let them know but do not try to put everyone in the same basket. 

I guess you mixed something up, because I wasn't the one who made the "Karen" comment, but I replied to the doll and I do see where the she was coming from.

I can't say whether that doll meant everybody or not, but in my comments I specifically stated several times that we *all* share feedback and that it's the right thing to do, yet *some* people are out of line, accusing Kalinda of lining her pockets or whatever. Emphasis on "some people". 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Rosealyn said:
    Looks 1-6

I wish the voters could call us in-game and just tell us what they want. I'm tired of shooting arrows in the dark.
    And here's my first box. I'm glad I choose an item.

This is actually insane because all of your looks are really good. I don't understand whats going on with all of the votes here 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited September 2020
    You guys sound like a Karen screaming at the cashier for something corporate did. Remember, the person who’s job it is to face the front lines does not make the choices you’re angry about. It’s just like how I can’t tell a customer no, the manager has to. She discloses what she is told to disclose. 
    @thesweetone this is the comment i am referring to. And it yes i am commenting on it,not yours. :smile:
    And like i said already in a comment above if there is someone in particular doing it wrong let them know but do not try to put everyone in the same basket. And that agrees on what you said too. On forums where you have to write something,you have to really read things before posting, that is the same reason i always try to make sure that my comment is at least easy to understand and to realize its not directed literally at,for example rn,Kalinda but to the team which she can pass to them. This is the main reason why i had to comment on the "Karen" situation since it is done so that everyone who complained and tagged Kalinda are put in the same basket and any way its still too rude to call someone that.  
    PS: i see that i wrote with the word "you" and that is probably why you thought it was meant for you directly and its not,i'm sorry,sometimes i forget i have to write in third person so it could not sound like it was directed to the wrong person,or i should have just tagged this post in the beginning. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    There are 2 or 3 ticket buyers in my group ☹️ I am currently 4th but I am so close to the scores of other people... I hope I can stay in top 5.
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    @beba13 that's okay, it's easy to misinterpret things sometimes when they're written, not said person to person. I didn't intend to generalize so I'm sorry if it came across that way. 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I am so mad at myself right now! Last night when the game was down I forgot I had already put through my 4:00pm ticket and was panicking that my timer was going to stop so as soon as I got back into the game I put through another look. I used one of Simon's extra tickets. And I was saving them for something I really liked. 😏
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Looks 7-9!

Two 51s in a row?? The butterflies must be working lol

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @asalaxo congratulations!! That looks is gorgeous!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I woke up sick with a stuffy nose and sore throat. To top it off, I just got a 38 on the look I made before bed, and haven’t broken 50 since the Retro Diner SYS.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Eyyeth_ you caught up ☺️ My dolls name is Holly, I hope we stay in the top 5
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey guys! So after explaining to Eggs that Facebook didnt get the Weekday SYS, he told me that due to technical issues, Facevook wasnt going to have this week's Weekday SYS and us Facebook Dolls should start getting Weekday SYS's starting next update!
    Its sad that i was sooo exaited for this Weekday SYS, yet i have to wait yet another week to hopefully be able to play it 😔😔😔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    complaining w/o tagging Kalinda = being a dissatisfied customer 

complaining w/ tagging Kalinda = being a Karen

lol can’t have it both ways. If there was a better, more conducive way to contact Glu with our issues, we’d obviously all be doing that 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @brunakkh thank you so much doll. you’re super sweet 🥺💕💕
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I wrote privately to @Miyuri  but I’ll just say this here.  I understand the angst and read through her long heartfelt post with all her complaints.  I had no problem with 98% of it.  A forum is for sharing of ideas.  It was that short last section, it read like an afterthought.  It “read” like a specific  personal calling out of the one person who consistently goes to bat for us. 
    Let’s not make it personal. It wasn’t @kalinda this isn’t fair.  It was @kalinda you’re lining your pockets.   Take the emphasis off Kalinda and put it back on the game.   There are effective ways to make a point, and if you want to tag and notify  Glu employees so they see the situation, tag her and make your valid complaint about the game.
     @kalinda the boxes haven’t changed. What did we wait for?
     Don’t tag her and then make invalid personal sounding claims.

I’m sorry if I sounded harsh, but the post end sounded very personal and ugly. To me, it negated all the Valid points made up to that point. Now let’s try to enjoy the events.  Good luck everyone,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.