šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala RevisitedšŸ„‚šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Looks and scores so far. I honestly wish the boxes contained items we missed from the SYS we are revisitingĀ 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Every time I get within 80-100 points of the #1 TS, she submits a few more tickets to jump ahead. Baby girl, check the forum! It's not worth your money šŸ˜­
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Does anyone know if this dress be available for diamonds at some point?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey šŸŒø
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up šŸŒŸ
    Anyone know where the dress on the left is from? It is gorgeous

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That butterfly headpiece is spectacular.Ā  We need more of these kind of Hair add ons.Ā  :)Ā  My votes are all in the 40s.Ā  I've got to remember to try the butterflies. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I went looking for my looks from the first time we had this theme but apparently I didn't post them back then! Let's post it for future reference this time around lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle 6/9/17 weekend event

vngeo8axhg5rpng
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @ClaraKKH i donā€™t believe so. that dress was included with a storyline and that is the only way to get it. idk if you can even do the storyline anymore though.Ā 
    thatā€™s for amateurs
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Hey! Quick question. How many points do we need for the last box?Ā 
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle 6/9/17 weekend event

vngeo8axhg5rpng
    Thanks so much!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @_Nova_ 535
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @datesaremyfave thank you!! šŸ’•
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 5-8, currently in third hoping i stay in top 5 because i really want to open a ts box

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I wrote privately to @Miyuri Ā but Iā€™ll just say this here. Ā I understand the angst and read through her long heartfelt post with all her complaints. Ā I had no problem with 98% of it. Ā A forum is for sharing of ideas. Ā It was that short last section, it read like an afterthought. Ā It ā€œreadā€ like a specific Ā personal calling out of the one person who consistently goes to bat for us.Ā 
    Letā€™s not make it personal. It wasnā€™t @kalinda this isnā€™t fair. Ā It was @kalinda youā€™re lining your pockets. Ā  Take the emphasis off Kalinda and put it back on the game. Ā  There are effective ways to make a point, and if you want to tag and notify Ā Glu employees so they see the situation, tag her and make your valid complaint about the game.
    Ā @kalinda the boxes havenā€™t changed. What did we wait for?
    Ā Donā€™t tag her and then make invalid personal sounding claims.

Iā€™m sorry if I sounded harsh, but the post end sounded very personal and ugly. To me, it negated all the Valid points made up to that point. Now letā€™s try to enjoy the events. Ā Good luck everyone,
    What's the point of tagging kalinda, eggs, if we areĀ continuously ignored? We write about every single issue we found in the game and none of them has been addressed. I personally stopped tagging people because I know for sure I'll getting no answer. This is so unacceptable.
    Android
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    beba13 said:
    This "Karen" conottation is quite rude. But never the less thank you for it. At least now i know how some look at it and i am sure that forum is no longer a place to share my frustration about the lack of customer satisfaction and lack of communication from GLU. Nothing will change and if i speak up i'll be called Karen.Than we ask our selves why everyone thinks so bad of us at the forum.šŸ¤” Think i just got my answer. Thanks for the heads up.
    PS:if you shared your oppinion i would never in my right mind call you Karen and if i did in a lot of situations where everyone was so angry with GLU (especially recently since a lot of you had a lot to say,valid ofc) i would have been dragged the same second.
    You can tag me next time šŸ’˜ Of all the things to get butthurt over, Karen? Really? My comment was literally an overall to everyone being rude. No reason to take it so personally unless you feel guilty. I am one of the angriest people on this fourm, but attacking the messenger is not the way to express your frustration. Like I said, how would you feel being yelling at and blamed for something you canā€™t control? We all know Glu is a horrible company, but itā€™s not like Kalinda can just come here and tell us ā€œyeah my boss sucks so you wonā€™t be getting compensation.ā€ If I said that I would get fired. Itā€™s simple as that, Live in the real world and let your anger out at the right people in the right way.Ā 
    lilviv said:
    complaining w/o tagging Kalinda = being a dissatisfied customerĀ 

complaining w/ tagging Kalinda = being a Karen

lol canā€™t have it both ways. If there was a better, more conducive way to contact Glu with our issues, weā€™d obviously all be doing thatĀ 
    Tagging kalinda is not the same as attacking her though. Why is everyone twisting my words? Can we drop it now?Ā 
    My final word on this: You can go back and see my comments for years. I complain weekly. I tag Kalinda in some of my complaints. But not once have I blamed her for not getting answers. Literally that was all I was getting at. Now yā€™all are making it out to seem like Iā€™m saying you canā€™t complain, which is the last thing I was saying. I donā€™t know where you got that complaining = karen but thatā€™s not at all true. Stop trying to make me the bad guy now.Ā 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i agree, @samaaanthaaa; the discussion is becoming quite convoluted and unnecessary, so we should just drop it. people end up leaving this forum because of the petty drama.Ā 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

My 10th look. Surprised with votes I thought it will bring me ~45. One left to reach last box, can't wait to get some dyes again šŸ¤—
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS šŸ
    True Kardashian ā¤ļøšŸ‡¦šŸ‡²
    #20VideosForAll
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm thinking about dying this dress. Which color would y'all use?
    I haven't fixed the hair, accessories, or eye makeup, so ignore that lol.

Agree...red
    Like...champagneĀ 
    Awesome...blue
    LOL...green

If you have enough dye I'd recommend ice blue, it's scored well for me in the past. I've had a good number of 50s with it idyed that colour.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Kaayla @lalana thanks you guys! šŸ„° i might try using it in a different color, although im kinda traumatized so weā€™ll see šŸ„“ haha thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.