🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the earnables are meh. i don’t like the shape of the dress and it looks so cartoonish compared to the ts dress 😩 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I like the earnables a lot!  The TS prizes are very cool and detailed, but I think the only other time they would work would be at Halloween or a costume ball.  I can't see myself rolling up to Thanksgiving or a spring brunch in a giant shell headdress tbh...
    ariel brushing her hair with a fork gif  WiffleGif
    Same. This will be mostly useful during the Halloween SYS event (if we get one tho).
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Do the daily videos disappear if I were to make a purchase?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    it seems like all the design ideas were poured into the TS items and the earnables were an afterthought. 🙄 sad lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ClaraKKH, you will go down from having 20 a day to 10 a day.  So if you watch all of them every day, you're losing 300 free Kstars a month.  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ClaraKKH if you have 20 it drops to 10. If you already have 10 then you keep those
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    me winning t5 ugly crown n puttin it in kloset coz ill never use it without dat dress which i wont be winnin.. but ya.. glu had to put unworthy items as top 5..miss good old ts prices which has atlst some useable items 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Accessory gift to help us out!!!! Yasssss! 

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Finally all the prizes are beautiful but I think they are not in the right places... the crown and the ts dress should be the earnables cause they are so specific for the theme. The earnable dress should be the ts 1st - 5th prizes and a beautiful ariel-like hair for 1st place. The nacklace I really dont care about it.
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Kim gift !!! So pretty 🥺 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Kim...put away the beach looks, but swimwear is practical. Someone give her a thesaurus

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I have nothing to wear, but I’m excited to see all the prizes except for TS 1st place 😏

I don’t care that the earnables are gorgeous or that we finally get a freebie for the first time in like half a year. I’m absolutely p i s s e d that this update, every 1st place item has been clothes. And the TB SYS is a joke so I’m never going to get them.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Is that a new hairstyle of the next update i spy?? 🧐
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i kinda like the earnable necklace, the dress i dont like at all!
    TS, the crown is very well made for sure, even tough i dont really love it but the TS dress is EVERYTHING!! 😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    @SaigeAnne Just letting you know I’m pretty sure the hair in the midnight in Milan banner is this one 😊
    I’m intrigued to see if your other predictions turn out to be right !

Oh you’re right! I was feeling like I’ve seen that silhouette before! My prediction for this one turned out horribly 🤣 so I’m not sure how good the other 2 will be yikes 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not sure about any of it and the TS items aren't usable alot of the time so I'm using this as one of those weeks where I just do what I want, especially since the phone call was as confusing as I expected. Thanks for the hair accessory. I might be able to get away with using it in non-sea looks. 
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Am I the only one who feels like the hair accessory goes out a little to close to the forehead? Idk
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Am I the only one who feels like the hair accessory goes out a little to close to the forehead? Idk
    I feel like all the hair accessories are placed weirdly with many hairstyles. I think they need to adjust its location based on the hairstyle.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    wow. that TS dress has me speechless. sure it’s not practical but it is by far one of the most detailed and intricate dresses i’ve ever seen on the game. I am amazed. if I don’t have any execssive TBs I will definitely use extra tickets to get it if needed. it is absolutely stunning😍😍 
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SaigeAnne yeah same. It’s kinda annoying, but I’ll just deal with it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.