Options

🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• Options
    beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Prom Ariel vibes! 😂 Only dress I own that dies well in green 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope voters will notice the little detail of the sea shell choker 🙈
    That seashell necklace is so cute!! Could you tell me where it’s from? It reminds me of Ursula’s human character Vanessa’s necklace where she keeps Ariel’s voice in the Little Mermaid!!
    I got it some weeks ago from a black box or gold box during the weekday professional throwback event! Sorry, I know this is not a very helpful info 🥺
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle aww thanks ! 😊
  • Options
    noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    First , I really like the starfish we got from kim !! 
    As for the earnables I am honestly not a fan , for TS idk how i feel about it ... I don’t know i like it or not i would’ve liked it more if the details were less , it’s fancy i guess but it’s very specific , I don’t think it will be useful in any sys other than Halloween maybe and it’s not even guaranteed so i am not gonna try that hard  
  • Options
    EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I love, love, love the TS gown! Is a work of art. Reminded me of the birth of Aphrodite. Too sad there’s going to be a blood bath for this, but I’ll try to get what’s mine with fire and blood😂 anyways, leaving some of outfits below. Hope you dollies get the Vanessa reference from The Little Mermaid. Hit “Lol” if I should discard it 
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    For once I actually like the TS dress better than the earnable.
    *TS dress waist sticks out strangely, otherwise yay for details and pooling around floor. It is very specific to ocean, but I love halloween so I want it.
    *Earnable necklace doesn't fit theme as usual and not fan of the tiers although color and corset area is nice.
    Finally glad the colors of both match theme, last one was a big wtf with prize colors 
    Edit: added photos

• Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we see the earnable dress without the necklace
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Open your games for 10 kstars from Simon!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Forgot to screenshot the first phrase of Simon’s call, but anybody got this too?

• Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Forgot to screenshot the first phrase of Simon’s call, but anybody got this too?

I did
  • Options
    Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:

Just got it too! Maybe it's for missing out on being in the 1st sys test group.....?
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:

I got it too! I thought that’s gonna be a gig and didn’t read anything,but I got kstars 😮
    iOS player 

• Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    ViennaKKH said:

Just got it too! Maybe it's for missing out on being in the 1st sys test group.....?
    Noo lol because the game wasn't opening for anyone yesterday
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    The kstars are probably for when we couldn’t get into the game
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    Ninish said:
    Okay so I just got this FG. Do you reckon it’d be good for this SYS. And if you have it does the dress score well for you guys?

Buy - Agree
    Save your money - Like
    I had the same one last week and everyone said to save my money. 
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The kstars are probably for when we couldn’t get into the game
    Agreed. I was in test group and got stars. He said it's for disruption as well
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Thank you for the stars 💕 still waiting for the diamonds for not getting weekday SYS though 🙂
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I might actually skip this one. Hate both of the earnables lol but thanks for the free head piece I guess. I don't even care about the diamonds tbh, I just don't have any mermaid like dresses except for two very questionable ones and these earnables are not worth the stress 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    edited September 2020

• Options
    racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    thank u glu for the headpiece
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I started playing in june and my first sys was midnight magic. Was very confused back then and didn’t get any prizes, but the pieces were actually versatile. Since then I completed the beach one and won a few 1st but I still strugle with every new sys because the pieces simply are not usable. I see everyone having these beautiful dresses and I haven’t even beed given a chance. It is really frustrating as a noob trying to build up my wardrobe w this stuff:(.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Kim...put away the beach looks, but swimwear is practical. Someone give her a thesaurus

Tbh it doesn't sound contradictive to me? 😕
    I interpreted it's like "while beachwear is a safe and acceptable option, don't be afraid to be bold and step out of your comfort zone", that kinda vibe. 
    Forgot you can't try to make jokes in the forum unless completely accurate.
    I guess I didn't perceive it as a joke because Kim didn't contradict herself, hence me chiming in with another possible explanation of her message.

Why the attitude tho? I replied to you politely. 
  • Options
    Anyways, is the forum laggy for someone else? It takes forever to load a page, let alone images. 😕
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came across this somehow. If it didn't have all the school info, it would be cute for this. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Okay so I just got this FG. Do you reckon it’d be good for this SYS. And if you have it does the dress score well for you guys?

Buy - Agree
    Save your money - Like

Edit: It might be worth mentioning that I haven’t been buying anything in game lately because of all the drama with Glu.
    Had this just a couple days ago and now I kind of regret not getting it. I love the hair so much, it somehow looks very real which I appreciate. I also think the dress would do great w this sys.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    Anyways, is the forum laggy for someone else? It takes forever to load a page, let alone images. 😕
    Yes I’ve experienced this too !
    I’ve thought it was because of my internet 🤔
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I only just got the song 'masquerade' from Phantom out of my head from the last SYS and now I have the little mermaid song stuck in my head 😥
  • Options
    ViennaKKH said:
    Yes I’ve experienced this too !
    I’ve thought it was because of my internet 🤔
    Oh, at least I'm not alone. It's strange, because other websites work just fine and my Wi-Fi connection is as usual 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.