Can't connect to the network

13Next

Comments

• jmariehendersonjmariehenderson Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Are we expecting to get compensated for this issue? 
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    honestly was so surprised with the additional 10 kstars! wow 🤩  but I think some were not able to finish their gigs because of what happened, i hope they’ll be given like sa second chance or something
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm grateful for the 10 kstars, but I missed doing 2, maybe 3, reality shows and missed a ticket for sys. So to me 10 kstars doesn't make up for that. Due to my missed ticket I won't reach the last earnable and won't stay in the top 5. I probably won't reach the tb box either unless I don't sleep lol. 

Sorry, I don't mean to pout, but this just sucks for me. Did it affect anyone else?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I'm grateful for the 10 kstars, but I missed doing 2, maybe 3, reality shows and missed a ticket for sys. So to me 10 kstars doesn't make up for that. Due to my missed ticket I won't reach the last earnable and won't stay in the top 5. I probably won't reach the tb box either unless I don't sleep lol. 

Sorry, I don't mean to pout, but this just sucks for me. Did it affect anyone else?
    I don’t think you’re pouting at all! This stinks! I missed 4 tickets because of this nonsense. I’ll only get to submit 6 out of 13 tickets (I missed the first 3 because I didn’t realize weekday had gone live for everyone and that is totally on me).10 stars is basically nothing though considering I likely won’t even get to the earnable box AND this is my first weekday SYS so I’ve missed out on all the prizes the lucky testers earned the past several weeks. Have to say I’m pretty bummed. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    erelim said:

I don’t think you’re pouting at all! This stinks! I missed 4 tickets because of this nonsense. I’ll only get to submit 6 out of 13 tickets (I missed the first 3 because I didn’t realize weekday had gone live for everyone and that is totally on me).10 stars is basically nothing though considering I likely won’t even get to the earnable box AND this is my first weekday SYS so I’ve missed out on all the prizes the lucky testers earned the past several weeks. Have to say I’m pretty bummed. 
    I guess I was one of the lucky few who didn't suffer that big of a loss. Still, I hope you guys would be properly compensated after this. like extra tickets and/or a chance to redo a gig?