🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/7/20- Charity Gala Revisited🥂🗳️

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @BooskiBabii @KingReyy7 we only get 13 tickets during weekday sys. 14 is for the weekend
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Wow what's going on?! I've been scoring high 40s and a few low 50s, but my last two scored 39 and 37. Is anyone else getting lower scores? I've held #3 spot behind two ticket buyers the whole time and now I'm bumped down to #5. Ugh this sucks. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 9-11
    I actually love the red look ! ❤️

Here is my 2nd box :

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    In my first box I got the ugliest hairstyle ever (IMO, sorry!!)

thankfully my scores have picked up significantly and I am on track to opening the final box & finishing in top 5!!

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Looks 6-11. My scores are starting to drop but hopefully I can at least stay top 5. I have at least 3 other TB’s in my group so we’ll see 😭

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kikikhadds your doll is literal perfection 😍
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Last box. Glu knows where they can shove this box

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @Koakuma I love your looks you have several dresses I have never seen before! It's nice to see something different than the same old :)
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I don’t have any of the old SYS items ( now I have 2 :-) ) so I’m glad my possible choices were mostly items. They seem to be the same few, the pants were even in the same spot🙈

And some of my favorite looks so far 🥰
    Girl! We are in the same group! I’ve been admiring your looks the whole event!! Your doll is stunning 🥰
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @BooskiBabii @KingReyy7 we only get 13 tickets during weekday sys. 14 is for the weekend
    I hit the 4 instead of the 3 and edited it soon as I posted lol
    I'll only end up with 12 on my second game 😣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Thank you Glu team for acknowledgement & compensation! Aww, Simon is so cute (and clumsy) ☺️

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Tragic... 
    imagine if i picked the 50 KStars tho urgh 😫❤️
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @_Nova_ wow this is the first time I’ve been in a group w/ another forum member! Your looks have been absolutely extraordinary!! Ngl I’ve tapped on ur username many times to see your new looks 🤣❤️ 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Someone knows why sometimes I can’t press on “get this look”?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do we only get 13 submissions or did I miss one?
  • _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @viola i think it means all the items on the doll r already owned by u already or they r unavailable for diamonds
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @soundspretty we only get 13
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @viola if the items are unavailable/ you already own them, you can’t check GTL 
    @soundspretty 13 tickets for weekday sys! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @hotpotato aww thank you...I did that too lol. I was this close👌 Of taking a screenshot and ask here if you were a forum doll  🤭😂
    I really hope you end in first, you are killing it! 🤞🤗
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts

Ok so I *finally* broke 50 with my 8th look. I’ve been so unmotivated with this event as I haven’t had such low votes for a long time, and I didn’t know what I was doing wrong. I will definitely not reach the last earnable box and I think I’m in 10th place or something below that even🤷🏼‍♀️. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    asta said:
    if it ain’t broken don’t fix it I guess. lol my week has been WAY to busy to be creative, but my scores have never been this good before.
    I am curious, why are some dolls using the masks from last weeks Masquerade Ball? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    viola said:

Someone knows why sometimes I can’t press on “get this look”?
    It says that cause it’s either you have those items or they aren’t available for purchase.
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research". 

It's just not acceptable. Maybe there are jobs where manager can get away with being so frivolous, but over here such behavior just wouldn't fly lol. 

And none of it is what I'd consider a "nice PR way". I share the frustration but I guess she really can't address certain things. 

@2ftpoop said:
    Instead of just saying she “will pass it on to the team” and then NEVER FOLLOWING UP, she can give us an update with Glu’s response to the feedback.
    She can say, “hey, I passed that on to the team and they do not anticipate being able to implement that change because...” or “hey, I passed that on to the team and they just laughed and rolled their eyes at your pathetic suggestion”.

If Glu does not care, then she should let us know, but in a nice PR way. Like, “Hey, thanks so much for years of feedback, thousands of pages of well thought out suggestions ,and the hour long survey you all submitted. 

However, GLU does not consider player feedback when implementing any changes or features in the game. Except for the Fashion Suggestions! Please keep submitting fashion inspiration so GLU doesn’t have to do their own research. Thaaaaaanks.”

She can say something like that.

I thought my sarcasm was super obvious but I should have remembered that tone doesn’t always translate on the internet. I practice open honest communication and transparency in my work, but I realize that most companies (including GLU) do not share those values. Oh well! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    2ftpoop said:

I don't wanna sound all argumentatuve, but let's be real. It sounds unrealistic that manager can say "Our team doesn't want to implement your pathetic feedback". Or "We only care about your Fashion Thread suggestions". Or "Glu doesn't want to do the research". 

It's just not acceptable. Maybe there are jobs where manager can get away with being so frivolous, but over here such behavior just wouldn't fly lol. 

And none of it is what I'd consider a "nice PR way". I share the frustration but I guess she really can't address certain things. 

@2ftpoop said:
    Instead of just saying she “will pass it on to the team” and then NEVER FOLLOWING UP, she can give us an update with Glu’s response to the feedback.
    She can say, “hey, I passed that on to the team and they do not anticipate being able to implement that change because...” or “hey, I passed that on to the team and they just laughed and rolled their eyes at your pathetic suggestion”.

If Glu does not care, then she should let us know, but in a nice PR way. Like, “Hey, thanks so much for years of feedback, thousands of pages of well thought out suggestions ,and the hour long survey you all submitted. 

However, GLU does not consider player feedback when implementing any changes or features in the game. Except for the Fashion Suggestions! Please keep submitting fashion inspiration so GLU doesn’t have to do their own research. Thaaaaaanks.”

She can say something like that.

I thought my sarcasm was super obvious but I should have remembered that tone doesn’t always translate on the internet. I practice open honest communication and transparency in my work, but I realize that most companies (including GLU) do not share those values. Oh well! 
    Yeah, sometimes it's hard to catch the tone trough texts. Agreed about Glu, I just think that Kalinda would give us more information if she could. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.