🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I only just got the song 'masquerade' from Phantom out of my head from the last SYS and now I have the little mermaid song stuck in my head 😥
    I've been singing it all day lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It would be cute if our dolls were swimming like in the underwater gigs (dreaming because animation for clothes would be a whole other level) 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    the TS items are beautiful 😍 the earnable dress, not so much 🤭

also, in loveeee w the hair accessory!

🧜🏻‍♀️ i wanna be where the people are
    i wanna see, wanna see them dancin’ 🎶 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I swear glu designers could learn from you! Your edits are gorgeous!! ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Y’all the more I stare at the earnable dress the less I like it. Idk I don’t really like it anymore 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    the t$ prizes are everything ive ever loved about fashion omggggg 😍..... its just the earnables feel so rushed and cartoonish in comparison? idk but i dont like them at all so i tried to edit what i had in mind 🥺

That looks fabulous, glu should take a look at your edits cause they are so damn stunning I’m in love, your edits are the best!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    the t$ prizes are everything ive ever loved about fashion omggggg 😍..... its just the earnables feel so rushed and cartoonish in comparison? idk but i dont like them at all so i tried to edit what i had in mind 🥺

Omg a dress that drapes like the sea/waves would be EVERYTHING. Your edit is so gorgeous as always. The draped skirt is so beautiful, I really wish we were getting this level of creativity from glu. They don't even need to be creative, we give them the content we want lol
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i’ve got nothing for this theme but everything is so ugly, i’ll manage 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos everyone of your edits are such a dream 💖💖💖
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos chefs kiss 💋 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos amazing as always!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @thesweetone if the forum is ever down or being laggy, go on downdetector.com and search for cloud fare. Cloud fare is the software the forum uses so you can see if other people are experiencing issues too 🥰 
    I’ve been there and not having the forum working can be so stressful so it’s good to know it’s not you and it’s just the system 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    @thesweetone if the forum is ever down or being laggy, go on downdetector.com and search for cloud fare. Cloud fare is the software the forum uses so you can see if other people are experiencing issues too 🥰 
    I’ve been there and not having the forum working can be so stressful so it’s good to know it’s not you and it’s just the system 
    It's running now, but thank you so much for the tip ❤️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I have no ideal how to style my doll for this sys, but thank you glu for the hair accessory and stars 💖

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @princessprecious beautiful 😍 The blue and purple outfit on the 1st pic also gives off wintery vibes!! 
    @thesweetone thank you doll! I was inspired by @SisSnappedLikeThanos edit with that look, I think the dress dyed blue kinda looks like water flowing 😅 I think I'll play around with it and maybe change the hair 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i was really hoping the iridescent kollection would be released for this sys 🙄 i guess not huh
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you so much doll! I do really love colour 🥰 I'm so happy that the mermaid outfit can finally be useful, but I wish we had more related items. A shell bra would be so cute, and a shell belt! 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Love getting a preevent gift! Missed those ❤️
    Omg when the little mermaid came out I made my parents sit in the theater with me for 2 and a half showings! My mom loves to tell me that story. And like 3 of my dolls were then named Ariel (god bless Disney +) 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Came across this somehow. If it didn't have all the school info, it would be cute for this. 

Omg I’m such a nerd for this movie 😂😂 this is from Back to the Future hahaha
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I love it all and I’m also sad cause it’s gonna be a blood bath. 
    Can we see the necklace separate? And is there at all possibly inspo?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.