I’m desperate for this hair color!

mamaandersonmamaanderson Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to get the gold hair color in the middle? As you can see it’s not the platinum blonde on the left or the light pink on the right. Is it from one of the Kollections gift boxes? If so, which one?! TIA 😬

Best Answers

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Answer ✓
    It’s an SYS earnable, available in the new TB boxes 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Can anyone tell me how to get the gold hair color in the middle? As you can see it’s not the platinum blonde on the left or the light pink on the right. Is it from one of the Kollections gift boxes? If so, which one?! TIA 😬
    Is this the one you're talking about? Ignore that's it's a screenshot lol. It won't save my pics for some reason. If this is it, I got it in my first tb box during the current sys. Tbh, I wish I could gift it to you cause I don't really like it and probably won't use it very much. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 

Answers

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @BooskiBabii see if in your phone settings it allows you to download photos from the app. Sometimes that auto isn’t allowed
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @BooskiBabii see if in your phone settings it allows you to download photos from the app. Sometimes that auto isn’t allowed
    It says my phone is full, but I just got a new phone like three days ago so it's not full. It's weird, so normally I just go to a location to screenshot and crop a pic lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @BooskiBabii  yeah must be an issue with settings then
  • mamaandersonmamaanderson Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Is this the one you're talking about? Ignore that's it's a screenshot lol. It won't save my pics for some reason. If this is it, I got it in my first tb box during the current sys. Tbh, I wish I could gift it to you cause I don't really like it and probably won't use it very much. 

Thank you!!! I wish we could gift stuff like that too! 😊